How Luhan Found Hyun Ji

Live-in Nanny

Chapter

You snuggled a pillow when you were half asleep, enjoying the music that was coming into your ears; you furrowed your eyebrows as you remembered how you never fell asleep with music let alone have a music player.  You opened your eyes letting them adjust slightly before turning on the light, which you found was better than turning on the light immediately after.

You tilted your head at the pressure of something against your ear; you let your hand slowly come up to feel the metal around your ears; you slowly removed them and tried to find the source of the music, but saw that the headphones were cordless, “How is that possible?”  You tilted your head to the other side, “And who put this on me anyways?” you thought for a minute and then smiled, “It must be Jongin or Kyungsoo… or basically anyone except that meanie Luhan.”  You smiled brightly as you put the headphones back on and then looked at the time, “It’s 5…” you remembered in the contract that you had to wake up the kids at 6; you stood up and went downstairs surprised that the song changed halfway, but thought nothing of it as you went into the kitchen, “Let’s see what should I make for breakfast?”

You decided to play it safe and make omirice, after figuring out how many to make you got started, humming the beat from the music.

 

Last night continuation:

He loved her, but she left him with a baby he didn’t know how to take care of.  He was only 19 and he was already a single father.  ‘How am I supposed to take care of you?’ he asked the baby as she cuddled up into his arms.  He smiled slightly at the sensation he had in his arms, ‘You need a name don’t you, how ‘bout Minho? You like that?” the little boy blew bubbles out of his mouth.  In any other occasion he would find that absolutely disgusting but right now he found that adorable, ‘I guess I’ll support you myself… don’t worry appa will take care of you’…” Luhan stopped as he heard light snores from beside him and that’s when he put the book away.

He turned back at Hyun Ji and swiped stray hairs from his forehead, “At least he didn’t abandon his child… like your eomma did to you,” he whispered before he planted a kiss on the little boy’s forehead.  He then grabbed his phone and went to the music section, changing the song to another, “When I wake up I bet she’ll wonder why it has no cords.”  He then lay down and snuggled into the blanket next to Hyun Ji thinking of the time he found him…

4 Years ago (Luhan POV):

“Yeobo are you going to Europe again?” My appa asked my eomma as he was driving home; my eomma nodded, “You know this fashion line is important to me… and when I come back I’ll get you all gifts arra.”

“Aw yeobo~,” appa cooed as he pinched her cheeks, “But you know the greatest gift is you coming home~.”  Eomma playfully slapped his arm, “You are too sweet!”  I shook my head at their interaction and then turned to my youngest sibling, Kyung Jae.  She was adorable and very energetic… she was one to run over the place… of course I could also see that she tries to be like me, but always fails especially when someone treats her to her favorite candy.

“We’re home finally!” she yelled as she ran out the car; I sighed slightly as I knew she was going to ask for that candy, after a few minutes I also went out.  When I went out though I felt someone’s eyes on my family and I turned my head and saw a figure.  Although it was dark I could tell it was a girl with something bulky in her hands.

She seemed to notice me and dashed in the night; I found it quite peculiar and at first thought it was a stalker, but I threw that thought aside as my appa called me to come.

I went inside and was greeted by many maids; I nodded to them and went to the living room where my brothers were watching television, “Hey hyung! Did you know there’s a female serial killer on the run… it says here that she targets rich families and that she carries something huge with her!” Lay said as he shivered a little.  “Wait! We’re rich and we have a family! What happens if she comes after us?!” Tao whimpered as he ran to Lays side.  “Ne, I bet she’s outside right now waiting to make her move,” Chen trolled making Tao squeezed the life out of Lay. 

I thought about what they were talking about and remember the girl; I shake that idea from my head and was about to sit down until I heard the door rang.  Kris calmly went there and checked the monitor and then came back, “Who was it?” Xiumin asked while stuffing his face with popcorn.  Kris shrugged, “There was nobody there…”

“It must be the lady… were the next target!” Tao cried; I rolled my eyes and stood up, “Where are you going?”

“Going to check…” they nodded not even trying to stop me… not that I wanted them anyways, but whatever.  I asked a maid of ours to follow me out and if someone was trying to kill us, then she could tell the others to run.

I opened the gate and looked down to see a basket type thing covered with a jacket and blanket, curious I uncovered it and when I did the most beautiful pair of eyes caught mine.  “It’s a baby sir,” the maid said and I nodded picking up the little one as it began to cry; I was sickened by the thought of someone leaving a defenseless baby alone, so I looked around to see if the parent would at least be there, but there was no one.  “Bring the basket inside,” I told the maid and she nodded as she grabbed it and put inside.

I rocked the baby and when I went inside it finally calmed down; my brothers were standing at the door and widened their eyes when they saw what was in my hands, “What the heck Hyung?”  You looked up at them and then at the baby, “He or she is our new family member,” I said bluntly.  The others tilted their head and shrugged surrounding the little boy, “Um, so is it like a boy or a girl?” Xiumin asked.  I lifted an eyebrow and sighed, “There’s only one way to find out.”  The others groaned and started backing away as they knew what I meant; I sighed, “Ahjumma! Please change the baby and tell me it’s gender,” I commanded as a maid came by.  The maid nodded taking the baby from me.

 

A few more minutes the maid came back with the baby in her arms, “He is a boy,” she said and then took something out of her pocket, “I have found this besides his carrier,” she handed me a locket necklace and walked away.  I tilted my head and looked at the locket and saw that there was an engraving on it, “Hyun Ji?”  My brothers came to me, “Hyun Ji? Is that his name?”

I handed the locket to Minseok, “Open it… maybe a picture of the parents is in there?”  Minseok nodded and tried to open, “It… won’t… open!” he pouted and his shoulders fell.  I looked at him and shook my head, “Tao you open it.”  Tao nodded and took the locket and try to opened it to using a different method, but he had little success, “Man, it’s like they glued it shut,” Chen shook his head, “Like they don’t want us to find them.”

I furrowed my eyes and looked at the baby boy in my arms that seemed to have fallen asleep; I caressed his tiny cheeks thinking who in the world will let go of such a precious baby, “Give me the locket,” I said and Tao handed it to me and I put it in my pocket, “Eomma’s leaving tomorrow… we’ll tell them then, for now we just need a crib and a blanket for him.  Tell the maids to prepare.”  My brothers nodded and went to do the task I asked them to do, while I just looked at the baby and wondered about the person who put him in front of their gate.

 

Nobody’s POV:

“Yah, wake up.”  Luhan scrunched up his nose before opening his eyes; he grunted as he saw you looking at him, “What the hell do you want?” he asked as he sat up and stretched.  You ‘tsked’ at his choice of words and then looked at Hyun Ji who was sleeping right beside him, “Never knew you had such a soft side,” you murmured but he heard it.

“Just get out,” he growled and pointed to the door; you scrunched up your face and crossed your arms, “Shiiro!” you said although in reality you wanted to leave.  Luhan lifted an eyebrow, “Out!”  You shook your head like a rebellious teenager.  Luhan sighed and then grabbed you wrist pulling you towards him; your breathe hitched as he whispered in your ear, “Leave before I make you leave.”

Your eye twitched and you pulled away slightly to meet his face, “Oh and what are you going to do?” you smiled meeting his challenge which made his boil, he was silent though.  You took that chance to make his blood burn, “Throw me out, but I’ll come back again… break my legs, I’ll crawl back here… lock me up, but I’ll…” you froze as you a pair of warmth on your lips; you looked down slightly to see that Luhan has closed the space between you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I'm finally back^^  I just had some personal problems going on... i hope you guys forgive me, for my hitaus and such^^  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_inline_mqg750WmFj1qz4rgp.gifwpid-tumblr_mdh8nc3uq71rynd0q1.gif?w=545tumblr_mdr8c4NFUY1re454io1_500.gif So beautiful *tears(

kpop-sleep-with-me.gif... Ummm... I just don't want you to see me in te morning O.O

tumblr_ljr6gxO1uP1qj60veo1_400.gif I'm much worst hahaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEwB8UEhDUTHYharCz8h7 Is exacly what you would say when you see me in the morning hahaha^^