Misunderstandings

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 3

Once you entered the room he pushed you to a couch, “YAH! WHAT THE CUCUMBERS!”

“Would you stop screaming the hell up?!” Luhan hissed as he sat in front of you.  You rolled your eyes and collapsed into the couch more, “What do you want?”  Luhan smiled as if he had just won, “Do you know why I called you?”  You smirked and clapped your hands, “Ah! Is your baby-maker permanently damage, because that would be great!”

Luhan growled and then, “Cucumbers… really?!”

“Why the hotdog did you change the subject?!” you retaliated, completely pd-off for a number of reasons… Luhan to be one of them.  Luhan sighed and slammed down some papers, pushing it to you, “Sign this.”

“What is it?” you asked looking at it.  “It’s my medical and automobile bills…”

“Wait, all,” you waved at the packet of papers, “that Are just the bills… why do I need to sign it… oh wait why do I even have to pay?!”  Luhan smirked and rested his elbows on his knees, “Well, to answer your first question; it’s not just my bills, there’s also a contract.  Second, you’re the one who threw your shoes and scratched my precious Cindy, and you also kicked my s.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB0lUZ2UrLVROxhPjmJJf

You scuffed, “You got to be kidding me?”

“Nope not at all, Peasant.”  You lifted an eyebrow, ignoring his commented, “You know I’m not paying right,” you got up from the seat and looked at your watch, “Wah! And you managed to waste twenty minutes of my life for this… congratulations; you’ve been with a girl for a whole twenty minutes,” you pointed your finger at him, “maybe 21 if I take my time walking to the door.”

You started walking, but Luhan grabbed your arm and pulled you back on the couch, “You’re not leaving until you pay me back!”  You rolled your eyes, “Fine, how much is it?” you said very annoyed, it’s just going to be 100 won or less, God this guy is…

“956000000 won,” he said as he crossed his arms and lifted an eyebrow, smirking at your shocked face.  “Wait wait wait… wait,” you pointed at him, “You’re telling me, that that little scratch and me kicking your baby-maker, is costing me more than what I pay for rent, LET alone my pay!!!”

“Ne, that’s EXACTLY what I’m saying,” he leaned over until he was a few inches from your face, “You see my family jewel is very expensive, and needs extra care…”

“Oh so you paid a e to…” you put your hands up to two peace signs, “take care of your family jewels…”

“ANIYO!” he coughed and gained his composure as he straightened, “Just pay up.”  You rolled your eyes, “I don’t have the money.”

“Of course you don’t,” he smirked, that annoying smirk of his, “That’s why I had a contract written…”

“Wait how did you make a contract so fast, and how did you get the bills… I mean when I did that was like what a couple of hours ago!”

“I made an estimate of what it would look like… and I called my lawyer to make a contract as soon as you kicked me…” he smirk his devilish smirk, “Unlike you I’m always fully prepared.”

“Ani, you’re fully crazy!” you exclaimed, “I mean seriously what kind of psycho does this?! Oh wait you!” you rubbed your temples, since this was all too much for you.  Luhan smirked and pulled out the contract, handing it to you, “Just signed and all this frustration will go away.”  You growled at him and ripped the contract from his greedy little hands, “I guess it’s your lucky day CEO Xi,” he furrowed his eyebrows at you and you sighed and pulled out glasses out of nowhere, which turned out to be Luhan’s reading glasses, “Yah! Where…”

“You get to spend more time with a girl.” You pushed the glasses up and started reading.  Luhan rolled his eyes and sat back down across from you, folding his arms behind your head while slowly closing his eyes.

Whatever minutes later:

You yawned and stretched while still holding the contract in your hands.  You placed the contract back on the table, “Well, that was a waste of my time…I don’t agree with any of this… I wish I could just leave.”  You pouted and then heard soft snoring coming from across of you; you looked up and smiled.

You slowly walked over to the sleeping Luhan, and stifled a laugh, When he’s not talking he actually looks cute… but I won’t be fooled.  You thought of something and took out your phone, ‘Click’; you saved the picture, Blackmailll!^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_93CSKuUJzITjq-w1qLv

You stifled a laugh again and then grabbed a marker from a cup, “CEO Xi, prepare to see your inner self… just sit back and relax and let me reveal yourself to you,” you uncapped the marker, and put yourself in a comfortable position as you hovered the marker over his face, “CEO Xi, you’re going to regret the day you wasted my time.”

-------------------

You smiled as you opened the door and skipped down the hallway.  “Well, that’s peculiar, usually people leave his office crying,” the Secretary whispered loud enough for Kris to hear.  Kris nodded and looked at the Secretary, “How many times did it happen, Sunny?”  The Secretary name Sunny, shrugged, “Too many to count,” she widened her eyes in realization, “Ah! You could go in now!”

“Oh Yea! Thanks… See ya around!” Kris smiled and went inside the office. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQFLV9rN4dVENmN_rzIy-

He looked around the office and spot Luhan on the coach; he tilted his head and walked over, “OMG!” he covered his mouth with his hand, trying his hardest not to laugh, but ended laughing so loud it woke Luhan.  “Will you keep it down a notch!!” Luhan yelled as he looked at Kris.

“I’m sorry.”  Luhan rolled his eyes and noticed you were gone, “Yah! Where is that girl?”

“That girl? Ah! You mean the one you dragged into your office… um well she left a few minutes ago,” Kris bit his lip, “She was quite happy and I can see why.”  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and picked up the contract, “She freaking didn’t even sign it…” he looked around, “She even has my glasses!!!”

“That’s not all…” Kris grabbed his phone from his pocket and showed Luhan’s reflection.  Luhan widened his eyes: He had a marker mustache, a unibrow, a go-tee, and a writing, that he couldn’t read.  “WHERE IS THAT GIRL!!” he yelled, scaring the shoes off of Kris.

---------------------------------------

You hopped on your motorbike and realized that you still had his glasses on; you laughed and put the glasses in your bag, “I’ll just keep these for now,” you smiled and strapped the crate, riding off.

“Yah! I’m sorry I’m late!” you yelled as soon as you entered the kitchen.  A man turned to you, “It’s ok, stripper noona doesn’t know; I’ve covered for you.”  You sighed with relieve and pointed at the boy, “You are surely my hope, J-Hope!”

“Ne, but umm, she told me to tell you that, your waitressing at the part today,” you paused and looked at him, “What?”

“Ne, someone couldn’t make it… oh and to make matters worse, Mi Kyong is here…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-4vLwod_OxwEouIb9g_W

“Of course she works here too…”

“Ani, I mean she’s here with food… for you,” J-Hope gave an I-hope-you-don’t-die look and you sighed.  “Thanks for the warning… what station is she working today, so I know where to avoid,” you asked.  J-Hope sighed and put a hand on your shoulder, “You can’t she’s waitressing too.”

“What! Not my innocent Mi Kyong,” you gritted your teeth, “Where’s stripper-ssi?”

“In her office… why…”  Before he could finish you vroomed towards the owners office and knocked on the door, frantically before you heard a come in, “Nana, you can’t put Mi Kyong over there!”  Nana looked up from her desk and rested her chin on her hand, “Why not?”

“Mi Kyong, never worked at that part before… she will never survive… just let me take her shift as well, let her work at the kitchen or something.”

“Hmm,” Nana left her chair and sat on her desk, “You do make a good point, but,” she sighed, “Somebody requested her… it’s out of my hands; he said that she looked reliable enough.”

“Reliable! What?!”  you sighed and Nana said, “You should go and work now…”

“Fine!” you huffed and turned out the door.  “I hope she knew what I was talking about… if not I hope she doesn’t make a fool of herself,” Nana sighed as she looked at her closed door.

------------------------------

You huffed as you changed into your other uniform, something a little more decent, never mind not at all; it looks like you were going to a club, but of course that’s what you’re working at… the club part.  You were lucky since someone offered to be a waitress if you will be the bartender.  You both switched tops and she went out there; you felt a little sorry, but survival of the fittest right.

You kept your eyes peeled, looking for Mi Kyong, but you still didn’t see her.  “One Cocktail,” a person said; you looked down and saw a person who looked a little too young to be here, “ID Please.”  The man smirked, “Do I really look that young?” he asked as he pinched his chubby cheeks, “And besides I asked for a Cocktail.”

“ or not it’s still cocktail…” you muttered.  He laughed, “You’re not very knowledgeable are you…” he looked at you closely, “And aren’t you a little too young to be working here...” You lifted an eyebrow and at the corner of your eye you spotted Mi Kyong with an old man; you abruptly turned and ran toward them.  “Wait! My Cocktail…” he pouted and sat back down.  “Yah! Xiumin, what’s wrong?” someone asked from behind.  Xiumin pouted, “I didn’t get my Cocktail!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRjnMprvEHtQMmybiGssx

“It’s ok… were not going to be here for long… Samchon is hiring somebody right now,” he looked around, “Although I don’t know why he thought he could hire a nanny in this place.”

---------------------------------

You put your ear against the door; you heard mummers, “I would really appreciate it if you do, please… I would like to have someone as innocent and kindly as you.”

“I don’t think I should… I mean I’m new at this kind of thing… well not new, but I only did it for one person and…”

“I’ll pay you triple if you do…”  You couldn’t stand to hear anymore; you barged through the door, “YAH! Don’t make my Mi Kyong, do anything… if you need someone, then choose me!”  Mi Kyong stood up, shocked as well as the old man.  “I will do whatever you want, but please don’t do that to Mi Kyong,” you said a little more quietly.  The old man looked at Mi Kyong then you, “Do you have experience?”

“Ne,” you nodded slowly.  Mi Kyong nodded to, “She helps me… she’s much better at it than I am.”  You turned to Mi Kyong incredulously, “Mi…”  Of course I had my own child, but still she wants me to do something she doesn’t want to do… I still have my innocence… sort of, but Mi Kyong that’s just cruel to do to a friend…

“Ok then…” the old man smiled, “You’re hire… I would like you to move in as soon as possible…” Oh no, what have I done… He wants me to a personal slave… ugh, Naeun; you’re doing this for a friend… a friend who betrayed you, but she’s still a friend.  “Would you mind coming with me today and meet the children?”  Oh God he wants me to go with him right now to meet the children… wait children?  “What do you mean children?” you asked.

“I’m hiring you to be a live-in nanny.”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! I hope you like this chapter and sorry that’s it’s a little long, but yea^^ I hope it’s not confusing, but if you have any questions please ask haha.  Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Stay Tuned ^(*.*)^

Treat:

tumblr_mf4v610sIH1rh743yo1_400.gif  AWW Too Cute!!!!>.<