Meet the Family Part 1

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 4

You stood there dumbfounded, “A-a what?”  Mi Kyong smiled brightly and ran over to you, “I better leave you guys alone so you can discuss it further,” she turned to the old man, “Mr. Xi, She’s the best one for the job, she helps me take care of my Unni’s child and also helps out at the daycare sometimes!” she turned to you again and pat you on the back before she left, “Totalu!”

You stood rigid until Mr. Xi offered you a seat; you sat down still trying to process everything that happened.  “So what do you say?”  You looked at him and then he laughed, “Oh, the conditions well, it’s all in here,” he slid a packet of papers across the table, great another contract… haha I wonder if CEO Xi saw his face yet… hopefully not.  You smiled and grabbed the contract; you almost dropped it as you saw how much he was going to pay, “Wah… t-the money…”

“Is it too little I could add more…”

“Ani, it’s just a lot, I’ve never seen that much zeros in a long time!” you gasped as you flipped through the contract.  Mr. Xi smiled at your flabbergasted face and tilted his head as you brought out your, Luhan’s glasses out of nowhere.

You spend an hour reading all the conditions; you closed the contracted and placed it back on the table, “Do you agree with the conditions?”  You nodded your head, “Ne, there reasonable… but I could tell that there’s something more… all this contract covers is that I can’t steal, I have to go everywhere with the family, I have to do more than take care of kids and make sure they stay in their studies…”

“Ok, you caught me,” Mr. Xi laughed as he held his hands in surrender; you chuckled slightly by the gesture.  “I have many people living at my house…”

“How many?”

“Well, first there’s my immediate family, and then my nephews live with us as well as my maids and butlers… so about twenty.”  You nodded it’s reasonable for a rich family to have lots of maid and butlers, “Is that all?”  Mr. Xi nodded slowly and smiled brightly, “So how bout it?”  You thought for a second and then someone barged into the door, “She’ll take it!!” Mi Kyong smiled and you laughed at your friend incompenance.  You then turned to Mr. Xi, “Ok, you got yourself a deal.”

--------------------------------------------

Mi Kyong and you went back home and found My Kyong’s unni inside the apartment, “UNNI!!” a little girl came running to you and you immediately picked her up, “Ah! How’s our little Bora doing?!”  Bora smiled and nuzzled up against you as Mi Kyong told her unni, Sora the good news, “Unni! Guess what! Hyun Ae gots a job!!”

“I know she gots a job; she works at the same runt as you do… I swear you both should leave that dump, before they send you down in that club part.”

“Oh they already did, but that’s not the point…”

“What!!!! They already…”

“UNNI! I’M SPEAKING!” Mi Kyong yelled and then gained her composer as she smiled brightly, “Ah! Hyun Ae got hired by a really rich business man to be a live-in nanny!!”  Sora gaped and looked at you, who was too busy playing with Bora, “Hyun Ae is that true?”  You looked up and nodded; Sora pouted and pounced on you, “ANI! You’re not leaving I can’t trust Mi Kyong to take care of my child without you!”

“YAH! You trusted me before… and besides you shouldn’t be the one from stopping Hyun Ae from making a living… a huge one at that.”  Sora stopped her whines and looked at you with wide-eyes, “Are you making a lot?”  You smiled and nodded; Sora smiled wide and pounced on you again, “OMOMO, I’m sooo proud of you!”

The whole night Mi Kyong and Sora helped me pack while I took care of Bora, “Um, why were you here anyways unni? I mean…”

“OMO! I got to call Minho and tell him that our day-out is canceled… what time is it?”  You laughed and carried the sleeping Bora to your bed tucking her in the sheets, “It’s like one in the morning.”  Sora sighed and shrugged her shoulders, “Oh well, we could have a date night sometime later.”

“I’m surprise he hasn’t called you yet,” Mi Kyong said as she ordered you to seat on your luggage so she could zip it up.  Sora sat next to you to add extra weight, “Oh he did, but whatever.”  You and Mi Kyong looked at each other and shook your head.

--------------------------------------

You walked out of your apartment and was surprise to see a slim black car in front of you; the door open revealing Mr. Xi’s cheerful face, “Ah! Hyun Ae… are you ready?”  You stood their frozen again, every time I see this man… he ceased to amaze me.  “Um, how did you…”

“Oh, Your friend Mi Kyong told me!” he said happily just as a young looking man came out from the driver’s seat and went to you grabbing your luggage from your hands and placing it in the trunk of the car.  You stared at the young man and Mr. Xi laughed, “Ah! This is one of my nephews… and no he is not my personal driver in fact he’s one of the managers of one of my many stores… he was just the only one willing to drive me,” he pouted and you thought he looked very cute for a 50-year old something man.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEbO_Iu2o__JUrBmhxolC

As soon as you stepped inside the car, Mr. Xi wouldn’t stop talking.  You looked at the driver, Joonmyun or Suho which he preferred to be called, for some kind of help; he shrugged and then said, “Samchon, I don’t think she’s interested at how many tiles are made in Italy.” Mr. Xi pouted and then started talking about business in which you were interested in… in fact when you still lived with your family; you studied business since your appa was indeed a business man.

You listened to him attentively and interjected at times all the way to the most beautiful house you have ever seen.  You smiled brightly as Mr. Xi ushered you in.  Just as you entered you were attacked by a soccer ball which rammed into your stomach; you grunted, but caught it.  “YAH!” Mr. Xi yelled as two figures try to retreat, “Get back here, NOW!”  You flinched at Mr. Xi’s stern voice… amazed that he even had it in him, but then again he is a businessman, and well an abeoji.

The two figures emerged from the shadows, heads low, eyes lidded, “Ne, appa/ samchon?”  Mr. Xi huffed and put a hand on your shoulder, “You boys hurt our new nanny… what happens if she doesn’t want to work with us anymore???  Huh?? It’ll be on your heads!!” Mr. Xi whined.  You shook your head, that’s the Mr. Xi I know…, for like the past days.

“Oh, this is the NEW nanny,” the one with big eyes and ears asked.  “Duh!” the chubby cheek one slapped the others arm, “Appa, just said that… listen more!”  You smiled a little at the constant bickering and suddenly you felt a body wrapped around you left leg; you looked down and smiled brightly as you saw the cutest little boy you have ever seen, well second cutest… Hyunnie is still number one, but why do I feel a sudden connection?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGUDbR2qROW5mgwotxPRJ

“Are you my new noona?” the little one asked still clinging onto your leg.  Mr. Xi knelt down and pried the young boy off your leg, “This is Hyun Ae, she’s going to start to take care of you,” he turned to you, “This is Hyun Ji… eh… where’s Kyung Jae?”

“Oh, she is in her studies… studying…” another said as he descended the staircase; you looked up and saw a very cute, puppy like man, “Well, go and get her… so she can meet her new nanny.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSXUy8sDcw1dn5dtxD770

The man just shrugged and then all of a sudden pounces at you; you yelped as you felt a body weighing on you.  “Baekhyun, get off of her this instant… I don’t want to lose pay for another nanny’s bill, that poor old woman broke her hip because of you!”

Baekhyun pouted and slowly got up swaying himself to the couch before laying himself down on it.  You blinked and someone suddenly helped you up, “You shouldn’t lay on the floor like that… You must be the new nanny… I’m Sehun,” he smiled gleefully as he held out his hand.  You smiled and shook it, “Hyun Ae.”

“Hyun Ae? Our new nanny is name Hyun Ae?”  You ly to see a young girl elegantly go down the staircase; she stopped in front of you, “She’ dirty.  Are you sure she’s good?” the girl lifted her chin high and flaked her way to her appa, who seems to be unfazed by his daughters insult.  “Please forgive her… she’s just like my cousin,” Sehun whispered as you all watch Mr. Xi pout at his daughter.  Who’s her oppa?  Certainly it's none of them here...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcBs7-u-g0Rd8_ljcDqnS

A couple of moments later:

“So… this is Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Suho, Tao, Lay, Chen…” Mr. Xi named off pointing at colorful hair, pouncing cat, big eye big ear, chubby cheeks, sophisticated, panda, dimple, and troll… ok got it… easy enough.  “This is Kyung Jae and Hyun Ji,” he added as he pointed to the two kids on his lap.  The shell… I’ll make her more fun… and Hyunn… ani! Don’t say that Naeun, he is not your son… I wonder how Hyunnies doing.  Is the family taking care of him? Is he treated well?

“Uh…” Sehun interrupted your thoughts as sadness spread across your face, “Samchon, when’s the others coming…?”  Suddenly the door opens and before you could turn around someone said your name, “Hyun Ae?” you abruptly turned and saw both of your ‘friends’ standing at the doorway; you smiled and tilted your head.  “You’re the new nanny?!” Jongin asked as he walked up to you and gave you a bear hug.  He suddenly pulled away and rubbed his head, “HYUNG!”

“What?” Kyungsoo asked innocently as he gave you a gentle hug, “I just wanted to hug her too.”  Before you knew it Mr. Xi was behind you, “You guys know each other?” he asked with a smile forming on his face.  You all nodded and then suddenly, “WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Haha I hope you enjoy this chapter, although I have no idea what I just wrote^^  So who’s the person that screamed your name and how will Luhan react when he sees you? Stay Tuned ^(&.&)^

Treat:

gif-chanyeol1.gif?w=560  Ne? Need Help?^^