4 years later

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 1 

4 years later:

 

“Hyun Ae! Hurry! You’re going to be late for work!” your best friend… well only friend, Mi Kyong yelled out from the kitchen as you ran out of the bathroom, struggling to put your pants on, “Why did you turn off my alarm clock?” you asked and you collapse on the bed as you buttoned up your pants.  Mi Kyong only laughed, “What are you talking about? I did no such thing! It was just that you didn’t wake up the first time your alarm went off, at FOUR IN THE MORNING, and so at my sleepy state, I took your phone and turned it off for you which enviably turned off all the alarms.”

You walked to the table and glared at her, “Now not only am I punished, by waking up late, but also having to eat your food,” you sighed as you put your face to your hands.  Mi Kyong gasped, “YAH! I am NOT a terrible cook! You just don’t have good taste… especially in men.”  Her eyes widened as she figured out what she said and mental scowled herself; you shoot up and looked at her, and said, “You’re right, but the expression should be ‘you don’t have good taste… especially when it comes to Sandeul.”

Mi Kyong smiled and with relief, thanking the heavens that you don’t take anything personally.  “So you’re not mad?”  You shook your head and grabbed your bag.  “Good! I knew you don’t actually think I’m a terrible cook!”  You froze and then gave her a fake smile, “Neeee, would I ever lie to you?”

“Ani!” Mi Kyong clapped her hands together, “You know what, now I’m going to cook breakfast every day from now on!”  The plastered smile stayed on your face, “Yayyyy,” you said as you walked to the door.  “Oh, wait you’re…” you slammed the door, Mi Kyong pouted, “She even forgot her lunch, I’ll bring it to her then.”

--------------------------------------------------------

You entered your work, sweaty and flustered and walked into the break room, opening a locker.  “Woah, hot shot; I know I’m hot, but dang, you don’t need to sneak in here, just to see me change,” someone said behind you.  You quickly turned around to see your coworker, Baro, leaning against his locker, shirtless, Oh my freaking lemons, wrong room, and to matters worse, Baro’s here. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScr1UIsfs5_ohObpT5wMP

“Sorry,” you said and was about to walk out, when, “It’s ok, no need to be embarrassed.  It’s normal for boyfriend and girlfriends to see each other without clothes on,” he hugged you from behind and rubbed his nose in your hair, “You smell really good, baby… like strawberries my favorite.”

“Baro, get away from me,” you sighed as you tried to pry his arms away from you.  He whined and hugged you tighter; you closed your eyes and as if someone just answered you’re prayers, someone walked in, “Yah! Baro! Let go of Hyun Ae right now!”  You looked up and smiled with relief, “Ah! Jin Young!” you tried to run to him, but Baro pouted and held onto you, without movement, “I don’t want to… she’s mine.”  Jin Young sighed and rolled up a packet of papers he had in his hands, “If you don’t let go of Hyun Ae in five seconds, I have no choice, but to punish you… one…”

“Come on Baro!” you urged, but Baro still didn’t budge.  “Two… three…”

“Are you freakin’ stupid?”

“Four… five…” just as he said five Baro let go, holding his hands in surrender, “See I let…” ‘BAM’  Baro held his head with both hands, “Yah! What was that for?”

“For not letting go of Hyun Ae…”

“I did! You said at the count of five and I waited at the count of…” he got hit again, “Actually you let go at 5.1 seconds.”  Jin Young smirked and put an arm around you, ushering you to the other room.  “Thank you Jin Young, I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t there,” you smiled as soon as you opened the door.  Jin Young shook his head, “You should really stop thinking of him as a dongsaeng, and treat him as a byuntaes…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNdmQvpe8kdPOpiVgkltF

You playfully slapped his arm, “He isn’t, and you know that… anyways thanks you’re the best manager ever!” you closed the door after giving him a thumb up. 

After you were done changing you; a girl ran in, “Hyun Ae! You have a delivery to make!”

“But unni, I thought I could rest,” you pouted and the girl smirked at you’re sarcasm, “Come on stop wasting my time,” she grabbed your arm and pulled you to the back, where your motorbike was.  You got on and another person put the crate in the back, while giving you the slip of paper of the address.  You took a quick peak and put on your helmet as you saluted goodbye.

It was freezing cold and it didn’t help that you were riding 64km/hr with no jacket to protect your bare arms from the winds blades.  The owner of the place was an ex-stripper, who believed that beauty is from how much skin you show, of course her appa disagreed with making the employees wear belly tops and booty shorts, but they agreed on a regular T with the logo and capris.

You shook your head as you turned a corner, but immediately hit the brakes and slightly turned as soon as a car sped by.  You were infuriated, That little… he could have killed me!  You got up from your bike and threw your shoe at the car, “YAH! PABO!” you screamed at the top of your lungs as the shiny black car quicken to a stop.  You weren’t that furious, because you know people make mistakes, but the person didn’t even stop to say sorry, which made you pd-off. 

A man got out from his car and turned to you; he looked furious, very furious.  He marched up to you and stopped when you were only inches apart, “Who the hell do you think you are?” he spatted.  You sighed and looked at your reflection in his sunglasses, noticing you still had your helmet on.  You chuckled a little; the man bit his lips and pushed your head to the side, “Yah! Pabo! I’m speaking to you!”

“YAH! I’m NOT THE PABO! YOU ARE!” you screamed, which was totally unnecessary, but you thought the man deserved it and besides his reaction was priceless.  His cheeks puffed out as his hands covered his eyes.  You continued with your rampage, “AND WHO IN THE WORLD WEARS SUNGLASSES WHEN IT’S CLOUDY OUTSIDE WITH BARELY ANY SUN… OH WAIT,” you clapped your hands together making a loud ‘snap’, “ARE YOU A STAR?!”

The man cringed, “Would you shut the hell up and tell me why you freaking through your shoe at my precious Cindy?!”  Cindy?  What the sherbert is that… doesn’t he know how to say car in Korean?  You stared at him with annoyance, although you know he can’t see it, “Seriously?!” you said soberly, but didn’t have the same satisfaction as when you were screaming, “YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FREAKING ALMOST FREAKING KILLED ME, AND NOW YOU WONDER WHY I THROUGH MY SHOE AT YOUR FREAKING, PABOISH CAR!”

He took his sunglasses off and before you knew it, your helmet with bye bye too.  You stared at him, now that you had a better look.  He looked cute and very young with nice golden locks, but you could tell that’s just his disguise, he’s just a demon undercover, which you learned that all pretty boys wear ever since your ex-boyfriend.

You were too busy cursing your ex when, “WHAT THE F… FREAKING SPAGETTI SAUCE!” you yelled as the man flicked your forehead.  You grunted and stared at his unemote face and kicked him in his groin, “PABO!” you yelled as you ran and grabbed your shoe and helmet from the ground, hopping on you motorbike and rode just right next to him before saying, “YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET YOUR BABY MAKER CHECKED OUT!” and then quickly leaving, ignoring the screams and curses he was giving you.

-------------------------------------------

You finally made it to your destination and you were surprise to find yourself standing in front of a five-star building, but then you quickly remember that you always went here on ‘deliveries’.  You walked inside with your crate and went to the receptionist desk.  You could tell the lady was new by the way she looked at you, with confusion and disgusted. 

“Um, I think you got the wrong place,” she lifted an eyebrow.  You sighed and slammed the crate on her desk.  She grimaced, “Yah! Don’t make me call…”

“Seo Min, I know you’re new, but that’s no way to talk to a guest,” an ahjumma said and you recognized her to be Mrs. Hwa.  You smiled at her and bow, “I’ll tell them, they’re food is here, Hyun Ae!”  You bowed again and smiled, “Thank you, ahjumma!”

You sense someone was staring at you and you turned and found the new receptionist looking; she widened her eyes and turned away, pretending she was doing something recepitionsny… if that’s even a word.  “It will be a while before they’re here, Mr. Kim is in a meeting and Mr. Do is dealing with an important customer from Japan… you know the usual,” Mrs. Hwa winked and you laughed and nodded and grabbed the crate from the desk and went to the lovely lounge coaches.

You yawned and pulled out your phone to catch up on your fanfic reading, when you heard mostly every employee in the building greet, “Welcome CEO Xi!”  You chuckled out a laugh a little too loud for their taste, from reading.  I can’t believe he did that! He’s so cheesy!  I mean who say's that these days... haha i love fanfics.  You heard someone clear their throat and looked up, “Yah! I thought you were in a meeting!” you smiled at the man in front of you. 

He smiled and placed a hat on your head grabbing your hand with one and the crate with the other.  He ran past a man, but, “Mr. Kim, what are you doing?”  Mr. Kim abruptly stopped and you felt his shoulders sag, while you tilted your head at the familiar voice, who’s voice is that? I know I heard it before, but where?”

“Ah! Luhan! What’s up? I was just about to have lunch and…”

“Mr. Kim, I would like to advise you not to use words like ‘what’s up’ in a place setting like this, and also never say my name when were at work,” you cringed, “Looks like someone needs a tissue, since he’s all snotty.”  You heard Mr. Kim chocked a laugh and that’s when you realized you said it out loud.  “What did you say?” the man asked and that’s when you realized, who it was. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdCjepL3Mx9-RQH4RyifG

You looked up and pointed, “Oh! Almost-killed-me-and-never-said-sorry-guy-who-can’t-take-a-hit-in-the-groin-guy!” you laughed.  The man eyebrows twitch not knowing what you’re talking about, “Ah! It seems like you don’t remember me,” you smirked and took off the hat, when you did, you saw the man stiffen, “Remember me now?”  You tilted your head in a cute way, just to annoy the man even more.  He waved a figure at you, but before he could say anything, a girl ran up to him, with a pile off papers in hand, “CEO Xi, you’re abeojis upstairs and he demands to see you… now.”

The man, CEO Xi, or poop Xi as you like to call him, huffed and walked away, but not before he gave you an evil glare saying, I’ll be back.  You shook your head and then put the cap back on as you looked up at the very confused Mr. Kim; you smiled and flicked his forehead.

“YAH!” he pouted and rubbed the red; you smiled and hooked an arm with his leading him to the stairs, “Were going to take the stairs again?” Mr. Kim whined.  You shook you’re head and trudged him along, “Ne Jongin stop being a baby… you could use the exercise,” to make your point you poked his stomach, but they weren’t squishy, they were rock hard.  “Yah! I dance that’s a workout!”  You nodded, “Sorry Jongin just thought the sweets caught up to you.”  Jongin pouted again, trying to look offended but failed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQESKIOxqXpjP8aZhJbQzW

You made it to a room, finally after ten flights of stairs; you closed the door and laughed as you saw him chug down a water bottle, “You really need more stamina,” you commented as you pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his forehead.  Jongin pouted, but then pulled you into a hug, “Yah! Get your sweaty self away from me!” you laughed as you wacked him with the handkerchief… “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”  just then someone walked in.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you enjoy this chapter^^  I hope it’s not that long but yea haha.  It went four years later and you are pretty ‘crazy’ and such and apparently have many strange people at your side.  Oh and Mi Kyung is your only friend, because shes the only person you trust; the others are your friends, but you still don’t have the connection with them like you do with Mi Kyung haha.  Stay Tuned ^(o~-~o)^  Oh and I probably won’t be able to update for a while since I have a project and essay due soon.

Treat:

tumblr_mfslvb9gjL1qcslcco1_500.gif  "You did good YoungBae, you did good,"

Thank you guys!!!