Shopping Trip

Live-in Nanny

Chapter

“Kill who noona?” Hyun Ji asked so innocently that it hurt.  You sighed and opened your mouth, only to have Kyung Jae interrupt… again, “Luhan oppa, because he taught us things that we need to know in the real world, but this unni doesn’t want us to know.”

“Oh,” he looked back at you, “Why not noona?”  You took a deep breath and ruffled his hair, “It’s because…”

“Let’s go,” a voice automatically said as the door opened.  You pursed you lips knowing the voice and immediately turned and grabbed the person by the collar, “What the f*c…?”  You covered his mouth, “I need to speak to you,” you dragged him with you to the other side of the porch.  He pushed you away when you finally stopped, “What the you want?”  You huffed, “Would you stop cussing and speak like a modest person?”

“Why the should I?”  You scrunched your nose, resisting the urge to slap him upside the head, “Because… there are children present and you’re setting a bad example,” you drew closer to him, “And stop teaching them the words you say… I mean… … really? How could you teach a little girl about that?!”

“They need to learn; we can’t tell them lies.  If they ask… I’m going to tell them the truth so they don’t go into the world and be stupid a**holes that ing people take advantage of.”  You blinked a little speechless until you saw him smirk; you drew closer, “You think your smart don’t ya?”

“I know I am,” he answered back cheekily.  You turned your head in annoyance before staring back at him… inches from his face, “You think you have all the answers do you?”

“I know…” he froze as you wrapped your arms around his neck, “Really?”  He blinked and then rolled his eyes in annoyance, “I knew it… I knew you were…” he grunted as you kneed him, making him fall to the ground crying out profanities.  You huffed, “You thought wrong you pathetic pabo… I would never like a person like you, egnostic creep.”  You stuck your tongue at him as he cursed at you; then you kneeled beside his curled up figure, “Bye~ I’m not sorry~” you got up to walk away, but he grabbed your ankle, “What do you want?” you asked.

“Do you know?”  You blinked and furrowed your eyebrows, “Know what?”  He stood and grabbed your wrist, “Never mess me.”  You rolled your eyes and he said, “Let’s go.”  He dragged you to where the kids are, “Are you guys ready?”  Kyung Jae nodded and grabbed Hyun Ji’s hand as they jumped off the seat; then Kyung Jae grabbed onto Luhan’s other hand.  You blinked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m taking you guys.”  You sighed, “No.”

“Well, you have no choice… my abeoji… your boss, told me to take you and you wouldn’t want to disobey his words,” he smirked.  You opened your mouth, but then shut it.  “No words?” he mocked.  You sighed and then looked down at your wrist, that he was holding, “Let go of my wrist.”  He blinked and then immediately let go of your wrist before he started walking away, “Hurry up!” he yelled and you had to resist the urge, again, to hit him… and that… takes a lot, “I should get a metal for this,” you mumbled under your breath, which was surprising unheard as they went inside the car.

“Hurry up,” Luhan said as he adjusted the mirrors.  You sighed and lifted your head to him, “Well sorry if I’m worried about your brother’s protection,” you went on buckling Hyun Ji to his seat before going to the front.  After you were seated and buckled up, Luhan asked, “Where are we going?”

“Let’s go to the department store near my place… I’ll tell you the directions.”  Luhan rolled his eyes and started the car, “Okay tell me the way since that’s so much better than telling me the place.”

“It is.”

 

“We’re here,” you smiled softly as Luhan parked.  “Yea, now let’s get this over with.”  You sighed and got out of the car to help Hyun Ji unbuckle and then you carried him out, “Put him down… he’s old enough to walk,” Luhan scold and you obliged not wanting to have a fight, which is rare… really rare.  “Hold his other hand,” you commanded as you held Hyun Jis other hand; Luhan blinked and then grabbed his brothers hand as well as Kyung Jaes, “Let’s go.”

Luhan made his way to the elevator until you suddenly stopped; he looked back with a confused face, “Come on already… why the hell did you stop?”  You smiled weakly, “Mind if we take the stairs?”

“And why should we do that when there is a perfecting working elevator right in front of us?”  You shook your head as no words came out of your mouth.  Suddenly the elevator door opened and he walked in, dragging you inside as well, no matter how much you resist.  “I told you I don’t want!” you whispered as you tried to get out only to be pulled back in as the doors closed.  You heaved and started slamming the doors.

After you figured that was futile you went to the corner and curled up into a ball, not caring how the others are looking at you strangely.

Soon the elevator stopped and opened its door, you quickly thank the heavens and ran out, the others following in suit.  After a moment of silent Luhan heaved, “What the hell is your problem?”  You stopped and turned to him, making him stop and widened his eyes slightly by your vulnerable look.  “It’s nothing… just… nothing,” you took a deep breath and smiled, picking up Hyun Ji and holding Kyung Jae’s hand, “Let’s go.”

Luhan rolled his eyes and Kyung Jae held out a hand, “Oppa,” he looked down at her and took her small hand before they all started walking.

You walked into one of the shops and squealed with giddiness as there was toys everywhere.  “I didn’t know we hired an immature nanny…” Kyung Jae sighed and looked at Luhan, “What was appa thinking?”  Luhan shook his head and opened his mouth to say something, but was dragged by you, “Come on Luhan…”

“Why the hell are you dragging me for?!” Luhan yelled as he finally ripped his wrist from you; he then looked around, “And where the hell are my ing siblings?!”

“Oh God Luhan! Can’t you even say a sentence without cussing?” you huffed and then pointed at a shelf, “Could you grab that toy? It’s too high up.”  Luhan rolled his eyes and looked at the object you were pointing at, he scoffed, “Seriously?! A deer?!”

You nodded.  Luhan sighed, “And why do you need that toy?”

“Because I want it.”

“Why the hell do… whatever your age is… want a freakin plushie?!”  You sighed and put your hands on your hips, “It’s cute and it’s really for my chi…” you froze and then shook your head, “It’s just cute ok!”  Luhan let out a breath and reached out for the stuff animal, but someone got it first, “Yah!”

“What?” the guy asked as he turned around, “Are you talking to me?”

“Hell yea I am!” Luhan said as he made his way towards the man, “You took my deer!”

“Dude,” the man laughed, “I got it fair and square… seriously what’s a grown man like you doing in a toy store anyways?”  Luhan gawked and then motioned his hands to man in front of him, “I should be asking the same thing about you.”

“Well for your information I’m here because… Naeun?!” the man widened his eyes as you came out from behind Luhan.  You looked up and gulped, “M-Mark!”  He gave a gentle smile and then held up the deer, “I knew this was your favorite animal…” he trailed off and Luhan rolled his eyes as he looked at you, “Hyun Ae… do you know him?”

You blinked and tore your eyes away from Mark, “N-ne… he… we used to go to the same school.”

“Who’s Hyun Ae… Naeun?”

“I would like to ask the same thing… who’s Naeun?”

“I changed my name; it’s now Hyun Ae, Mark,” you sighed and rubbed your arm.  Mark nodded in understanding and Luhan looked at the deer, “So are you going to give me the deer or what?”

“No… anyways Naeun, we should meet up again and catch up… I’ll go to your house…”

“NO!” you yelled and then went back to your composure, “I don’t live there anymore.”

“Oh.”  He blinked, “Well then where do you live now?”  You were about to open your mouth, but Luhan said, “She lives in my house.”  Mark widened his eyes, “You are married?!”

“NO!” both said yelled at the same time and then Luhan said, “She works for my family.”

“You work?” Mark scrunched his nose, “But your filthy ri…” you quickly covered his mouth and smiled forcefully, “We’ll meet up later ok Mark… byebye!”  You quickly grabbed Luhan’s wrist and dragged him across the store.

When you were out of sight, Luhan ripped his arm free, “What the hell was that?”

“Just a childhood friend…”

“So your original name was Naeun, why change it?”

“None of your business… I work for you… you don’t need to know everything about my private life.”

“I’m just curious… who knows, you might be a serial killer.”  You rolled your eyes at him and saw Hyun Ji running up to them, “Noona!” he called out and you knelt down.  He held out a dinosaur toy, “Can I have it! Please!!” he begged and you laughed and nodded, “Where’s Kyung Jae?” you asked as you picked him up.

“Kyung Jae is talking to the store people.”  You furrowed your eyebrows and heard Luhan sigh.  You followed him as he made his way towards Kyung Jae and the store clerks, who look slightly ticked off.

“Look little girl, I don’t think you have the right to…”

“I’m not a little girl, I’m 8… and I do have the right since I am a customer,” Kyung Jae said matter-a-factly.  Luhan sighed again and went in-between her and the store clerks, “Is there a problem?”

The store clerks huffed, “Yea this little…” they looked up and then batted their eyelashes at Luhan, “She was just… she spoke rudely about… our uniform and such.”  Luhan nodded and bowed slightly, “I’m sorry, my…”

“Oppa!” Kyung Jae yelled and stomped her foot, “I did nothing!”  You blinked and Luhan spoke, “Apologize Kyung Jae.”

“I don’t need too! They should!”

“Kyung Jae, stop being a brat and apologize… why do you always cause trouble…”

“Luhan!” you yelled and walked closer to them, “At least hear Kyung Jae’s side of the story,” you said as you knew there had to be more since you always found Kyung Jae to be refine… if not completely blunt and honest.

Luhan rolled his eyes and glared at Kyung Jae; Kyung Jae hesitantly bowed to the store clerks, who smiled in triumph, before saying, “I’m sorry.”  You sighed as you saw Kyung Jae walk away and glared at Luhan giving him the dinosaur, “You pay,” you hissed before following Kyung Jae.

The rest of the day at the store was silent and soon you went to the markets where you bought food.  Eventually you went back to the house, where Kyung Jae immediately went to her room and slammed the door, Hyun Ji following suit.

You put the groceries away as Luhan went to his room and decided that you have to talk with Kyung Jae.

You knocked on her door, “Kyung Jae…” you said softly, but no answer.  You tried to open it, but it was locked, so instead you decided to go to your room.

You walked past Luhan’s room and all of a sudden anger boiled inside of you and you marched inside, ripping of headphones from Luhan’s ear as he was laying down, “What the Hell…?”

“Why were you so mean to Kyung Jae?!”  Luhan rolled his eyes and sat up, “I wasn’t mean…”

“Oh sure you weren’t! Embarrassing her in front of those store clerks..”

“She’s a kid… she was rude to them and had to pay for that…”

“Exactly she’s a kid! Maybe she said something rude, but as a brother you should defend her! And besides that, you didn’t even hear her story!” you yelled and then went to the door to slam it close before walking back over to him, “I’ve only worked here for a day, but why does it feel like I worked for years for a inconceivable jerk?!”

“Then quit,” Luhan bluntly said and went to lie back down.  “And give you the satisfaction,” you huffed and hauled him back; he slapped your hands away, “Why the hell are you so mad anyways?!”

You blinked and started to wonder why you were so mad, since you yourself don’t even know; you said nothing and attempted to walk away, but Luhan grabbed your wrist and forced you to turn around, “Don’t ignore my question.”  You stared at him and sighed, “If only you knew my life; you too would one day explode for no reason in particular.”  You ripped out of his grasped and walked away, slamming the door behind you and that is when you received a call.

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered not even bothering to check to caller ID.  “Hyun Jae! Guess what?”

“What?” you opened your room and closed it as you made your way to your bed.  “Mark is here! Isn’t that great?!”

“I know.”

“Wait you knew?!”

“Yup.”

“How?”

“Met him at a toy store.”

“Oh that explains a lot.”  You furrowed your eyebrows, but said nothing about that statement, “How do you know?”

“Well… he came over to my house.”

“Ok.”

“He asked me what your phone number was…”

“…”

“I told him to ask you himself…”

“You didn’t…”

“And so I gave him…”

“Mi Kyong, I swear…”

“The address of Mr. Xi.”  You face palmed yourself and plopped on the bed, “Why?!” you gave out an agitated groan.  “Hyun Ae, he’s your friend… best guy friend if I may point out.  He moved, and you guys didn’t communicate… but now you guys can rekindle that overly-cute friendship!”

“…”

“You should tell him what happened while he was gone too.”

“Mi Kyong… I…”

“Or I will tell him myself… your choice.”

“Bye.”  You tossed your phone aside, knowing one day you’ll break it by how many times you threw it.  “This is just great.”

 

A few weeks have passed and neither you nor Luhan exchanged words to each other; you didn’t even mess with him that much.  You just carried on your duties and such.

One day you were making breakfast and all of a sudden the door rang; you blinked and turned off the stove before going to the monitor to check who it is, “Who is it?” you asked as you only saw a bag in front of the monitor.  “I have a delivery for a Ms. Hyun Ae.”  You blinked, “A delivery for me?”  You shrug and then pressed the button to open the gate.

“Jongin! Can you let the delivery man in! I have to finish making breakfast,” you yelled as you made your way back to the kitchen.  Jongin heard and left his place from the sofa, “Is this why you woke me up so early?” he muttered and opened the door, only to see a red-headed man with a bag in hand.  “Hi… is Hyun Ae here?”

Jongin nodded and let the strange man inside, “She’s in the kitchen; you can leave the bag…”

“I would like to deliver this personally… is that ok?”  Jongin sighed and waved him off before going to the stairs, “Whatever you want… just don’t tell her I’m going back to sleep,” Jongin yawned by his tiredness.  The man laughed and tiptoed his way to the kitchen; he saw you putting something in a plate and when he saw you put the pan aside; he quickly wrapped his arms around you, “Naeun…” he whispered in your ear.  Your eyes widened as you knew who it was and quickly turned around, pushing him to get out of his grip, “What are you doing here, Mark?!” you hissed in a whisper before checking behind him to see if anyone is there.

“I came because I can…” he smiled and then ed a bag to you, “And also to give you this.”  You blinked and took the bag, “What is it?”

“Open it and find out!”  You sighed and took out the object only to smile and look at him with ‘really’ eyes, “You know you could’ve given me this when you saw me.”

“Where would be the fun in that?” he smiled his chic smile and you shook your head before ruffling his hair.  “Yah!” he pouted and walked away from your grip before fixing his hair.  You shook your head and picked up plates, “Well since you’re here and I know that you wouldn’t obviously leave, how ‘bout you be help?  Get some plates and put them on the table.”

Mark helped you set up the table, pouting and talking the whole time.  After you finished you told him to walk himself out while you went to wake up the others.

“Hey Hyun Ae!”  You turned and saw Xiumin behind you in the hallway; you smiled and waved, “Helping me again?”

“Of course! I always will!”  You smiled and you both began to wake the others up.

You stopped at one room and turned to Xiumin, “You can take this one…” you said and Xiumin nodded, “Like always…” you smiled thankful for his understanding and walked back downstairs.

“Who are you?” you heard as you reached the bottom and turned to see everybody surrounding the couch, that’s when you remembered that this was Mark, he wouldn’t listen if you tell him to leave.  You walked over and heard Jongin say, “That’s the delivery man… why is he still…”

“Mark! Why didn’t you leave?” you asked as you grabbed his wrist and then looked at everybody who seemed confused, “He was just leaving.”

“I was?” he asked innocently and you nodded pushing him out… that is at least what you tried to do.  Mark turned around and wrapped his arms around you, holding you still in a hug.  The others downstairs looked at you and him and Kyungsoo was the first to speak, “Umm… so who is he?”

You struggled to get out of his grip, “He’s…”

“I’m her boyfriend,” Mark interrupted showing everyone and smile that could shine the whole room.  You sighed and fell numb into his arms… knowing it was no use to fight and deny.  “Is that true?” Jongin asked this time; you said nothing for it was futile.  Jongin laughed, “No wonder he wanted to give you the package personality…. That’s so romantic! What did he give you?!” he jumped up and down excitedly.

“A deer…” you murmured, still in Marks embrace, smiling slightly at the thoughtful gift.  “AW!~” they cooed.  “We should give the love birds some alone time,” Suho smiled before ushering everyone out of the living room.

Once everybody left, you moved a little and looked up at Marks face, “So mind telling me…”

“I missed you and I didn’t…” he looked up and then all of a sudden swooped down and stole a kiss from you, soft and gentle.  You froze at the contact and looked at him as he moved away and let go of you, “Byebye!” he chimed and ran out the door.  You shook your head and confusion and walked away not even knowing that someone was watching you two the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So long since I have wrote, but I’ve been traveling for the last months and it was funny going around my country^^  and seeing my hometown again hahaha^^  I hope you enjoy this chapter… I haven’t proofread it since *ahem* I’m lazy, but I hope you enjoy it and Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvvW88bNQ59L9i1BppJRQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhZy42TdgEuEyCGfhHCIk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoaGbkp8PeXDrw6u-ymOJ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjfJFhaPrchWPHphtHLoi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJydXw0N6RVA_Iqe8vkBR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmf2ObKqfepW7ZRVUb5Na

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy27ij9TwCLI_DcCuHCKw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBqSH9LQXPHYwXu2KDNd6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfhaTg57urwS_CFGxr7zE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR3nspRJijNSt-pRN7skQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcKeiT5oKO71XmLRamTIH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-nyjK9b_tt9H9XUco05f

and one more^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8_YVGvqh-AwfluJRvw2v

Just kidding^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUHj489m1QnT2yz5Yjp-l

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMF0abF6af8Q61ScsBqO1