Wake Up

Live-in Nanny

Chapter

He pulled away seconds later just enough for your lips to still be touching, “That is what I was going to do…” ‘Slap!’  Luhan held his hand to his cheek and glared at you, “What the…”

“Breakfast is ready… I hope you’re fully awake now,” you stressed each word as you forced a smile and walked out of the room.  Luhan widened his eyes and spout out a few curse words before looking at the clock, “It was time to wake up…” he sighed and then turned to Hyun Ji, “Hyun Ji ah, wake up…”  Hyun Ji opened an eye and looked at his brothers face, “Shiirrooo~” he drawled as he turned over to his side.

“I’m serious Hyun Ji… you have to wake up… your tutor would be here any second.”  Hyun Ji shook his head and snuggled deeper in the covers, “Hyun Ji!” Luhan called out getting frustrated this early in the morning… mostly because he still feels the sting of your slap on his cheek, “Get out of this bed now!”

“That’s not how you should speak to a child.”  Luhan turned to see who spoke and saw you leaning on the door frame.  You walked over ignoring Luhan’s glare and picked up Hyun Ji who struggled to stay under the covers, “Hyun Ji ah… lets go eat arra…”

“Shiro.”

“Aw… but don’t you want to feed your little tummy?” you asked as you took a free hand and started tickling him.  “Ok.. ok I will eat…” Hyun Ji said in-between laughs and you pulled your hand away satisfy, “Good… now go and get ready, while I wake up the others arra.”

“You didn’t wake them up when you left?” Luhan asked, but his voice was strained.  You returned his glare, “Nope because I was too busy disinfecting my mouth.”  Luhan clenched his jaw and silently growled.  You lifted an eyebrow in victory and walked out of the room.

 

You went down a level and went to the closest room next to the stairs, before opening it, “Wakey Wakey,” you cooed as you walked over to the bed.  You smiled as you saw Baekhyun sleeping like… a puppy.  He was curled up and at the foot of his bed.  “Baekhyun ssi…” you called put leaning closer to shake his shoulders.

He whimpered and then suddenly wrapped his arms around, “Baekhyun?”  You widened your eyes as he started to snuggle, “Wake up Baekhyun ssi…” you called out trying to get out of his grip.  Now if it was any other person you would’ve beat the living crap out of them, but it was Baekhyun and well you had to admit he was the most adorable 22 year old you have ever seen.

“Baek…”

“Having trouble?”  You turned your head slightly and saw Xiumin, “Ani… I got this,” you laughed nervously and tried another attempt to get out of Baekhyun’s death grip.  Xiumin chuckled, “Here let me help,” he walked over and put a hand on Baekhyun’s head, “Wake up Baekie…” he chimed as he started petting.  You felt the arms around you loosen and you stood up straight, “Thanks.”

“No problem… now…” ‘Slap’  You widened your eyes as Xiumin slapped Baekhyun’s head, “W-wh…”

“Is it breakfast… is it ready?” Baekhyun yawned as he stretched his arms over his head.  You blinked and nodded, “Ne… but you have to wait until everyone else is there.”  Baekhyun nodded and went to his bathroom; Xiumin and you walked out of the room.

“Umm… what…”

“Just happened?” Xiumin smiled as he finished your question, “Well, to wake him up you have to hit him… but never do that if you’re wrapped in his grip… don’t ask…” he added as you opened your mouth to say something.  You nodded and then tilted your head, “You woke up early… do you always wake up this early?”  Xiumin nodded and waved you to follow him, “From now on we can wake up everybody together.”

You smiled and followed him to the next room, “Now this is Kyungsoo’s room,” he entered and you chuckled a little as you saw your friend sleeping like an angel.  “I got to get a picture of this…” you muttered and then took out your phone… snapping a picture which inevitably caused him to wake up.  “What… timeisit?” he slurred as he rubbed his eyes like a little baby.  You laughed, “It’s 9… so you better hurry!” you lied through your teeth, knowing how much a perfectionist Kyungsoo was.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes triply and ran to his bathroom, screaming about how he’s late for everything.  Xiumin laughed and then looked at you, “You know he’s…”

“Yup and that’s why I did it!” you exclaimed and then walked out of the room.  Xiumin hesitated for a bit, debating whether he should tell Kyungsoo that it is just 6 or wait to see how this plays out.  He decided the latter as he saw you waiting for him outside the door.

“This is Jongin’s room… right next to Kyungsoo,” he opened the door and your laughed when you saw Jongin on his stomach… sheets everywhere but on him… that is also when you realized he didn’t have a shirt on.  You sighed and shook your head as you slapped his , well that is after you took a picture, “Jongin! Wake up!” you yelled into his ear.  Jongin cringed and opened an eye, “Shiro!” he murmured and then snuggled deeper in his pillow.

“He’s one of the hardest to wake up… next to Luhan that is…”  You shook your head and then leaned down to Jongin’s ear, “Jongin ah… I suggest you wake up if you don’t want them to see your you know what during that you know while doing the you know…” once you said that Jongin snapped his head up, fully awake and ran to the bathroom.  Xiumin widened his eyes, “Well… that seemed easy for you… and what is the…”

“I can’t say…” you smiled mischievously and then went out of the room.  Xiumin smiled and went out as well.  Waking up the rest was easy…. Ok scratch that; it was weird:

Waking up Kris and Suho was as normal as it could get to waking up people.  All you had to do was shake their shoulders and they’ll wake up instantly.

Waking up Yixing and Chanyeol was like waking up a child as they’ll whine and act like you’re their mother, when half-awake they’ll ask you to rub their stomachs… or how they say ‘my tummy’.

Waking up Tao and Sehun was difficult as they fling their limbs at the slightest touch and you tried to avoid every harsh movement they made.

Waking up Jongdae was sad since he was sleeping at his desk, papers surrounding him like a fort… he was a light sleeper so one touch woke him up instantly and he began working again.

Waking up Kyung Jae was easy since you just walked in and she opened her eyes.

Waking up Mr. Xi was the weirdest of them all, not that he was crazy… no… it was just that he had such a proper posture and when you walked up to him he spoke in such a scary and serious voice.  Xiumin just said that he was sleep talking and then just grabbed his hand and he woke up.  His face so serious and blank, getting off his bed to his bathroom like no one was there at all.

After waking everyone up you and Xiumin went down and started setting the table, “If you don’t mind me asking,” Xiumin started as he put down the last plate; you looked at him and he continued, “We’re you perhaps the girl from the bar...?”  You blinked and stared at him with furrowed eyebrows, then you snapped your fingers in realization, “ cocktail?!”  Xiumin smiled and nodded.  “No wonder… I should’ve known that nobody had cheeks like yours,” you smiled cheekily before unconsciously pinching his cheeks.

Xiumin felt heat run to his cheeks and he quickly turned away to the kitchen to get the ketchup.  Once he returned with the ketchup you grabbed it and started doing ketchup art on each of the omirice… asking Xiumin who sits where so the art would be for that specific person.

“And this is Luhan’s seat,” Xiumin lastly said, not noticing the evil smirk you had on your face, Oh Luhan… you are going to pay…” you muttered softly before running to the kitchen and grabbing another bottle.  “What’s wrong?” Xiumin asked as you came back with a different bottle.

“Oh nothing just ran out of ketchup… but I found some more,” you smiled innocently and Xiumin nodded believing your story.  You laughed slightly as you poured the liquid down on the omirice, making an image of payback.

 

After a few minutes people started piling in the dining room, sitting in their respected seats.  “Oh omirice! Haven’t had that in a while,” Mr. Xi smiled widely before taking his seat, “I can’t wait to eat it!”  Luhan rolled his eyes at his abeojis childish behavior and you rolled your eyes at him rolling his eyes.  Mr. Xi looked at you and motioned you to seat down and you tilted your head; he laughed, “You have to join us… ummm… Sehun go and get a chair and put it in between Luhan and Xiumin,” he looked up at you again, “That will be you permanent seat from now on.”

Sehun left and minutes later came back with a chair and placed it where he was directed; you plopped down in the chair tentatively and sighed as you were next to Luhan.  Mr. Xi smiled, “Good… now let’s all… wait Hyun Ae where…”

“Oh I already ate,” you lied and Mr. Xi nodded, “Well next time we have to eat as a family…”  You nodded and he smiled, “Let’s eat!”  You bit your lip as all of them took a bite and smiled as they started to comment on how delicious it was… well except one person.

“WHAT THE Y ! , Sh*t…” Luhan started spouting profanities as he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a gallon of milk before chugging it down.  You stifled a laugh at the slight and stood up and looked at Hyun Ji who was blocking out the world as he ate his food, “Hyun Ji, you want to go shopping with me?”  Hyun Ji looked up and nodded before eating the last piece.  You then looked at Kyung Jae and she nodded too.

“!!!”  You quickly grabbed the kids and walked out the door, “Hyun Ae!” you turned and saw Jongin coming after you; you tilted your head and he handed you a card, “This is from samchon… he said use this and buy anything you want.”  You smiled and grabbed the card and were about to go, but “Um, and also samchon said to wait here… for the driver…”

“Ok,” you smiled and then sat down on the porch chairs.  Kyung Jae sat next to you and Hyun Ji sat on your lap, “Noona?”

“Hmm?”

“What does mean?”  You widened your eyes when you heard that word come out of his mouth and open your mouth to say something, but Kyung Jae beat you too it, “It means , but oppa uses it as an expression on something bad happen.  He says it a lot I don’t know why this is the first time you asked.”

You widened your eyes and looked at Kyung Jae, “Where did you learn that?”

“Oppa told me… because…”

“I’m so going to…”

“I see, but what is ?”  You slapped your forehead and opened your mouth again, but again Kyung Jae beat you to it, “It’s when you get intimate with a person you like.  Oppa told me…”

“Oh God! I am going to kill him…” you hissed as you clenched your fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

No propfread hahaha^^  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC5Yoq7gfHT8fU37TXbt9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMNzBXtqy4-HREawWv8w-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd8h6YwoRYbQ4Gg-KlE_6images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHKH_-zeXuAnpDbrnyXrrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNeq41dpd3Z0q5Ej9OSPMShiro!