The bestfriend encounter

the Shop around the Corner

 

You want Eunhyuk and Lilly? I give you Eunhyuk and Lilly ^^

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The interview with Elle was longer than what they had expected. The boys arrived back at their dorm around midnight, all sleepy and exhausted.

“Midnight snack anyone?” Reoywook suggested.

No one even had the energy to response to the eternal maknae; they shook their heads and kept walking back to their rooms.

Eunhyuk didn’t bother to clean up; he jumped on his bed with his full clothes and make-up on.

“At least go wash your face.” Donghae said in disgust.

“It’s alrite. My handsome-ness still there. It won’t go away.” Eunhyuk fanned himself with his hand.

“Look, since we don’t have anything to do tomorrow. Do you want to go visit Paris with me?” Donghae asked his best friend, while applying cream on his flawless face.

“I’ve been there last year and it’s impossible to go tomorrow.” Eunhyuk yawned. “We need to book the ticket and everything.”

“I’m talking about Paris, the girl at the bookstore.”

“I thought you only liked to play around with her.” Eunhyuk turned to a side, facing Donghae.

“Well, since she’s quite nice. I guess we could be friend.” Donghae blushed.

“You’re change your mind often like Heechul hyung changes his clothes.” Eunhyuk commented.

“Do you want to come with me tomorrow or not?” Donghae yelled impatiently.

“Fine. But not too early.” Eunhyuk gave in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah, you are not coming to work today right?” Lilly lightly shook Paris’s shoulders to wake her up.

Lilly was wearing a bright yellow dress with a black caption that said Monkey rulez and a black skinny jean she bought at a fair on her trip to Japan last month.

“Nope. I need some free time to catch up with my personal life.“ Paris spoke; slowly opened her eyes to adjust the bright sun.

“So what’s your plan for today?”

“Stay all day on my bed to finish all those DVDs I rent last week.” Paris grinned.

“Fine. But make sure don’t do anything stupid.”

“Why should I?”

“Remember last time you tried to make pancake after watching Boys over flowers and almost burn the whole kitchen?” Lilly rolled her eyes.

“I promise on behalf of me and my Jimmy Choo’s heels, those things won’t happen ever again.” Paris put her hand up.

“Since you bring Jimmy Choo’s into this, I guess I can trust you this time.” Lilly looked at her watch and waved goodbye to her friend. “I’m going now. See you later.”

The moment Lilly walked out of the apartment, Paris stood up, waved her hand and screamed in joy.

“Free at last! I am free at last!”

Paris then happily skipped to the kitchen, prepared herself a full cheerio bowl and walked back to her room. She sat comfortably on her bed and the TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Ding Dong’ The bell made a clear sound, Lilly looked up and screamed in joy.

“Oh my word! You’ve come to our shop for the third time already! We’re gonna be so famous.”

“Hey Lilly!” Donghae smiled and pointed to a guy next to him. “This is my friend Eunhyuk, you do know him right?”

Donghae was wearing a plaid green shirt with blue jeans. He also had on a black Gucci cap and a Chanel shades. The boy looked as hot as ever. While on the other hand, Eunhyuk was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. Just like his friend, Eunhyuk also had on a cap and shades to cover his face.

“Remember I promise to introduce you to one of my friend?” Donghae winked. “This is the one.”

“I was thinking of Siwon oppa or Yesung oppa.” Lilly pouted. “Or at least Leeteuk oppa.”

“You should have tell me early.” Donghae scratched the back of his head. “It’s alright, I’ll bring them along some other time."

“Yah! Lee Donghae!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Where is Paris?” Donghae asked Lilly, ignored the angry Eunhyuk.

“She stays home today.”

“Why? Is she sick?” Donghae asked worrily.

“Too lazy to go to work.” Lilly laughed.

“May I go and visit her?”

“Sure.” Lilly smiled. “Let’s me give you the address."

“What about me?” Eunhyuk interrupted.

“You can stay there to accompany Lilly.” Donghae patted Eunhyuk's shoulder and walked out of the door.

Eunhyuk turned his full attention back to Lilly. ‘This girl is not that bad-looking’ Eunhyuk thought to himself.

“Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot?” Lilly smirked.

“Nobody speaks to Super Junior’s dancing king like that!” Eunhyuk glowered.

“I can say whatever I want to say.” Lilly shrugs her shoulders.

“So who’s your favorite in Super Junior?”

“Anybody but you.” Lilly stuck her tongue out.

“I thought you like me.” Eunhyuk smirked. “You have the word Monkey rulez on your t-shirt.”

“I know that you nicknamed monkey but it has nothing to do with you.” Lilly yelled.

“Whatever you say.” Eunhyuk looked around the shop.

“Jerk-face!” Lilly mumbled.

“Crazytop!” Eunhyuk fought back.

“What the hell is crazytop?”

“Your hair is weird. It sticks out every where.”

“Oh, you think your hair is nice?” Lilly crossed her arms in front of her chest, tapped her foot loudly on the wooden floor.

“At least my fans think so.” Eunhyuk arrogantly answered.

“I can’t believe Donghae has such a friend like you.”

“A friend like me?” Eunhyuk stepped closer to Lilly. “You mean a hot friend like me?

“In you dream.” Lilly took a step back while staring at Eunhyuk.

“Are you acting all tough to get my attention?” Eunhyuk put his hands on Lilly’s shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

“Yah.. what do you think you are doing?” Lilly stuttered.

Eunhyuk didn’t answer Lilly. He slowly leaned down to her cherry red lips. Lilly’s face was burning hot while her heart was beating faster and faster. She closed her eyes and waited.

Five second seems like a century. Lilly still didn’t feel anything touch her yet; she suddenly opened her eyes to find Eunhyuk rolled on the floor laughing.

“Fool you!”

“What was that?” Lilly yelled.

“You think I was going to kiss you?” Eunhyuk continued laughing.

Lilly didn’t answer. She just stared at Eunhyuk in anger.

“Are you disappointed?” Eunhyuk winked. “Sorry, you’re not my type. But you do look cute when you’re shy and confused."

Eunhyuk walked out of the door after blew Lilly’s an air kiss.

Lilly sat on a chair nearby while still staring at the door. She put her hand on her chest. Her heart was still beating faster than ever.