First kiss

the Shop around the Corner

 

Express-oh is Paris favorite place to sit during a quiet and peaceful afternoon. It located on Pepper Street facing the Han River. Paris and Donghae sit next to each other and face the river at an outdoor table under the shade of the café’s big fluttery awning. Nobody is around at this time therefore Donghae decides to remove his disguise.

“Do you go there often?” Donghae starts the conversation after ordering himself a Caramel Macchiato.

“Caramel Frappuccino, please!” Paris speaks to the waiter while closing the menu then she turns back her attention to Donghae. “Yes, I do. Often.”

“You go there with your boyfriend?” Donghae continues.

“Is that how you ask for a girl’s relationship status?” Paris smiles.

“You haven’t answer my question.”

“No I don’t have a boyfriend and I am not planning to have one soon.”

“Is that how you signal a guy before they actually plan to do something?” Donghae laughs.

“If you say so.” Paris shrugs her shoulders.

The waiter came back with their orders. After taking a glance at Paris, the waiter bows his head and walks away.

“Look like someone has his eyes on you.” Donghae chuckles.

“I am not a narcissist but I must admit that I’m not that bad looking.” Paris speaks in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Very well said.” Donghae laughs. “Are you always like that.”

“Only when I am with someone like you.” Paris answers while looking down at her coffee.

“Someone like me? Should I take it as a compliment?”

“Why not?” Paris smiles sweetly.

Donghae takes a sip of his caramel macchiato then looks back at Paris.

“It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk” Donghae smiles. “So what term are we on now?”

“Friends?” Paris answers, tilting her head to a side.

“A man and a woman can’t be friends.” Donghae shakes his head lightly.

“Because?”

“The part always gets in the way.”

“That’s not true. I have a number of men friends and there’s no involved.” Paris rolls her eyes.

“No, you don’t.” Donghae disagrees.

“Yes, I do.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.” Paris continues the argument.

“You only think you do.” Donghae nods his head understandably.

“You’re saying I’m having with these men without my knowledge?” Paris turns her whole body, facing Donghae.

“No, what I’m saying is they all want to have with you.” Donghae still doesn’t let go.

“They do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

“Do too.”

“How do you know?” Paris wrinkles her nose.

“Because no man can be friend with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have with her.”

“Do you think I am attractive?” Paris smiles, asking Donghae.

“Very funny. Do you know who I am?” Donghae laughs.

“Does it matter?”

“Millions of women would sacrifice themselves to be in your place right now.” Donghae smirks.

“You mean I should consider myself fortunate?”

“I guess so.” Donghae nods repeatedly.

“I have no ideas why I am wasting my time here with you anyway.” Paris pushes her chair back and stands up.

Donghae grabs Paris’ wrists. “We haven’t finish talking yet.”

“We have nothing to talk about since we are both strangers.” Paris answers, shaking her wrists off Donghae’s strong hold.

“No we are not.” Donghae stands up. “Not after I do this.”

Donghae puts his other hands around Paris’s waist, pulls her toward him and press his perfectly smooth lips against her.

Paris closes her eyes, using her hand to push him away. She struggles in his embrace but she slowly starts to enjoy the kiss. Her first kiss.

Paris can feel the burning heat on her cheeks. Her heart bounds fast and her stomach refuses to sit still. This is the first time she has ever experience something like this.

Paris then puts her arm around his neck and slowly open letting Donghae’s tongue slides in.

The kiss suddenly turns passionate. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

I've never had my first kiss before so I couldn't describe their kiss in details. So sorry about that >_<