May 8th

Clumsiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 8th.

~♥♥♥♥~

 

“Umma, that’s a really lovely shirt,” Jaejoong coos to his mother, purposely widening his eyes as he pinches the soft material. “Really lovely, so soft, where did you get it from?” He gushes, trying to add some envy into his voice as he pouts adorably.

His mother is quite freaked out as she stares at her son, eye twitching as she replies a little confusedly, “Umm… Joongie, you gave this for my birthday.”

When Jaejoong lets go of her shirt, and stares, lips parted, his mother nods slowly, confirming what she said was true. And then he takes a good look at her shirt, and feels heat creeping upon his cheeks, but he continues smoothly, “Oh, it’s just you wear it so good I couldn’t even tell!”

And before she can say anything, he scurries away to his father, who sits on the sofa with a nonchalant expression as he watches the television. He desperately searches for something to speak about, and a lightbulb goes off in his head as he quickly sits down next to his bored father and gleefully gushes, “I love this show!” He inspects it closely, never letting his smile fade, “Ooh, it’s Oprah!” Dad watches Oprah? What the… “Love, love, love, it dad!”

“Uhh, okay?”

“Such a nice woman, isn’t she?” He continues, grinning brightly. But still, I don’t get why dad watches Oprah. “Lovely.”

“Yeah, she is.” His dad smiles a little, and Jaejoong’s heart skips excitedly.

“Well, see you later dad,” He breathes out, before rushing over to his last target. Sooyoung was staying over for a week due to some boyfriend drama again, and she was quite a hard person to manipulate. He had experience.

“Yo Sooyoung,” He calmly slides over, wrapping his arms around his confused sister, “How are you? You look beautiful, really, so beautiful, I couldn’t even recognize you—“

“Alright, that’s it!” She stands up, startling him as she slams her palms on the table, a suspicious look on her face. “What do you want, brat?”

“What do you mean I want anything?” He laughs nervously, tucking a stray hair behind his ear, which was caught by Sooyoung. She grins evilly, pointing at him.

“That’s what you always do when you’re nervous! Spill it out, brat. What do you want?” 

“Nothing!” He shakes his head furiously, turning red. Well, maybe just one thing… b-but..

“What’s with the noise going on?” Their parents walk into the kitchen, curious. Sooyoung smirks, crossing her arms against her chest as she shoots her very flustered brother a look.

“It seems like Jaejoong here has something to ask from us.”

“I knew something was up when he complimented Oprah,” His father mutters from the side and Sooyoung chokes on a stifled giggle. Jaejoong glares at her, embarrassed, as his mother walks forward, inquisitive.

“Well, what is it?”

He hesitates. How would they react if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter