May 10th

Clumsiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 10th.

~♥♥♥♥~

 

“Jaejoong-ah! You , wake up!”

The said raven, who was sleeping like a log, groaned sluggishly as he felt frantic hands shaking his sleepy body. “Leave—leave me alone!” He slurred, burying his face in the pillow. His sister’s hands kept poking and prodding at him, and he whined, blindly reaching out to slap the annoying fingers away. He was having such a lovely dream—of Yunho and his future married life, and he hated being interrupted; just when they were about to kiss, too! “Leave me alone!” He repeated irritatedly, but she interjected furiously

 “You know who’s gonna leave you? Yunho!” She screeched, and Jaejoong let out a pained shriek when he felt a slap on the back of his head.

“Noona!” He screamed indignantly, attempting to childishly kick her with his little feet, but her next words made his body freeze.

“It’s the day of your trip, it’s twelve AM, you’re an hour late while they’re all waiting for you!”

There was a silence, and then he practically flew off the bed. “WHAT!”

She winced.

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” He screeched in dismay, pulling at his disheveled hair. He looked like a complete mess; his hair looked like a birds nest, eyes as wide as saucepans and his pajamas all wrinkled and half way off. With a groan, she pushed him towards the bathroom door and shook her head.

 “Get ready in record time, now! Your bag is in the car, and when you come back home in a week, we’re gonna beat your Jaejoong-ah!” She threatened, but he was already sprinting towards the bathroom, screaming in agony. She sighed as she listened to him wailing about how horrible of a boyfriend he was, and how Yunho would definitely break up with him. Shaking her head amusedly, she left.

 

“I’m ready, I’m ready!” The Kim family winced at Jaejoong’s loud frantic screams. “I’m ready! Where is my bag?! Noona, you’re driving right? Okay, let’s go!” He grabbed onto a random sister and began to drag her out, but then yelped when he felt another slap on the back of his head.

“Yah, ! I’m not driving you, Sooyoung is!”

“Hyeri, language!”

“But daaaaaad—“

“Will you be quiet!” Mrs.Kim snapped, and in a second the whole house fell silent. Jaejoong was still whimpering sadly to himself like a puppy at the corner, though. “Sooyoung, get the keys, you’re driving him, right? Everyone else; say goodbye to your brother!” The words almost sounded relieved. One less kid did make a big difference in such a crowded, noisy house, especially now that all the girls were staying over once again, due to personal problems. Their mother’s warm and comforting arms were the best place to go whenever reality was too harsh on them.

Jaejoong didn’t get to blink before he was suddenly enveloped in tight hugs and wet smooches.

“You’re growing up so fast, aigoo!”

“I’m gonna miss your little baby ! Who’s will I smack now?”

“Jaejoong-ah, don’t forget about me! I expect some brownies when I come back~”

“Good luck with Yunho, little bro! He better make you a good man!”

“Noona’s,” Jaejoong giggled, amused by their dramatic antics, but yet he still felt the first prick of tears to his eyes. “I’m only going for a week!” His eyes still shimmered, and they all cooed, having one big family group hug before letting him breathe. “I’ll bring something back, I promise.” He smiled excitedly.

He gave hugs to his parents who hastily sent him off, before he was dragged out of the house by Sooyoung, who did not want to waste any more time. He was glad Sooyoung was driving him, because she was an extremely speedy and skilled driver. It was also amusing to watch her curse and flip the bird at other reckless drivers.

They had to meet up at Yoochun’s house, Yunho had given him the directions and he was ashamed of himself for being so late. He had texted his boyfriend a dozen times with apologies, but so far Yunho hadn’t replied, and he was getting a horrible feeling that the brunette was seriously angry. He was only able to text Junsu about his situation.

When they finally arrived, Jaejoong blew out a huge sigh of relief seeing Yoochun’s van still parked outside. “Thank god, they didn’t leave me.” He whispered, clutching his heart dramatically. He got his head slapped once again but it was soothed by a kiss on his cheek.

“Take care, yeah? Now hurry up,” She chased him out of the vehicle before helping him with his suitcase. “Junsu’s there? What the hell? He’s going too?” She gaped, and Jaejoong nodded with a shy laugh.

“Yunho told me I could invite anyone over… so..” he fiddled with his thumbs and yelped when he was slapped for what seemed like the hundredth time. He pouted, about to complain, but Sooyoung clicked her tongue in dismay.

“Yah! You’re an idiot.” She glared, shoving his bag into his hands, “This could’ve been something romantic and y between you and Yunho, but yet you just had to invite the one with the big . I am so disappointed in you.” When she pinched the bridge of her nose and shoved him towards the others, he wondered if it was a bad thing inviting a friend. But Junsu was never a er; he was the type of guy to push him towards his lover instead, so he decided it was fine.

“Oh, and Jaejoong-ah!”

He span around, “What?”

“Use protection.” She whispered greasily with a cheesy wink, before she climbed into the car. He was frozen, just gaping as he watched her drive away quickly. He stood there for a few seconds before her words really hit him, and a hot flush creeped upon his cheeks.

He didn’t have the time to process what just happened, when he felt a rough hand on his shoulder, and he was yanked backwards. “Yah! Your boyfriend has been panicking none stop this whole time, you heartless witch!” Junsu shrieked, glaring hard at him.

“What do you mean panicking?” He whispered, glancing nervously over at the van; his sisters words forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter