May 7th

Clumsiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 7th.

~♥♥♥♥~

 

Jaejoong is in a state of bliss the next day; memories of the date he had gone on flooding his mind, filling his heart with warmth. Yunho was all types of perfect; he was the type of guy who everyone wanted; either as a friend or a boyfriend. He was ideal, and Jaejoong felt his cheeks go red at the thought of Yunho treating like him he was a princess.

He knew people were envious, and jealous though. Some students had spotted them together and had spread it around. He knew a lot of girls in his class, and also the ones in the cheerleading crew had crushes on Yunho. There was also a rumour that one of the cheerleaders was also Yunho’s ex-girlfriend, but he really didn’t want to think about that.

Sadly, school had gone fast and Jaejoong was unable to talk to Yunho. The brunette did smile and wave at him though—and Jaejoong knew he was busy with football practice and he didn’t want to go there and make a blushing mess of himself in front of Yunho’s cool friends. No way in hell. So he had politely smiled back and continued walking back home with Junsu, disappointment showing on his face.

“Man, I’ve never seen you like this before.” Junsu muses as they walk. He kicks a pebble as he says, “Even when you were with Hyun Joon.”

“Why do you always bring him up?” Jaejoong chuckles, shaking his head. Hyun Joong had been his longest relationship; five months before they broke up. He was a sweetheart but they both knew there was nothing special between them. He heard from someone that Hyun Joong was in another relationship now and was even planning to engage. He was happy for his ex, though. They had no hard feelings, and sometimes still talked.

“Because he was your longest relationship, duh,” Junsu rolls his eyes, “The other one was what, like a week—“

“Four weeks.” Jaejoong corrects with a laugh.

“Yeah, whatever. I actually liked that guy though, he was cool. Why did you guys break up again?”

Jaejoong shakes his head, smiling at his chatterbox of a friend who changed subjects in seconds. “He went abroad, and we both agreed that a long distance relationship would not work.”

“You never loved him.” Junsu sulks, “Why are you so annoying with love?”

“Excuse me,” Jaejoong gasps, slapping his best friend on the arm, “I am not—“

“Oh please.” Junsu snorts, but before he could get another slap, “But Yunho—he’s making you more bearable. Take a look at yourself. Every day you’re blushing, you squeal and tell me every single thing, you get so jealous easily, and when he just smiles you melt into a puddle. Like seriously.”

“Shut up,” Jaejoong mutters, face crimson. “H-he’s different, okay? My first boyfriend was cool, but he was never caring. We never discussed anything. We’d just make decisions together and I don’t like that. If I wanted to burn his entire house he would let me.” He grumbles, “I want a guy who actually tells me what’s wrong and what’s right; someone who talks to me.”

Junsu nods, then curiously questions, “Then what about Hyun Joong, wasn’t he like perfect?”

“Hyun Joong was sweet. But you know—too sweet. I felt like he never took me seriously. He treated me like I was a complete girl and when I got angry he wouldn’t ever think I’m serious. He’d just laugh and hug me and think the fight was over just because he hugged me. I’m not a girl. I know what I want but he seems to think I’m some kid.” Jaejoong spat bitterly.

Sensing his best friend was slowly getting into a bad mood, Junsu changed the subject to something he knew would make Jaejoong feel better. “So… when are you seeing Yunho again?”

Immediately, Jaejoong’s cheeks went red as a beautiful smile blossomed his lips. Junsu felt himself smiling along too. He loved Jaejoong like this. Jaejoong deserved Yunho; absolutely, and he was glad that a caring guy like the brunette would look after his best friend.

 

It was six o’clock when Jaejoong left his house, wanting some fresh air. His sister had come over and as always; his family ganged up on him saying he really needed a ‘life.’ He knew they were just joking, but sometimes their playful teasing got annoying.

They all expected him to mingle in a crowd of social butterflies, maybe go to a party or two, have a lover, etc. Jaejoong wasn’t very social at all. He only had two boyfriends in his whole life, a few best friends and Junsu being the current one. He didn’t think there was a problem with that—he would rather have a few close people rather than a bunch of faceless people who really didn’t care about you.

His sister, Sooyoung was a model and was already engaged by the time she graduated. She was popular as hell, always bringing her gorgeous friends home too sometimes and then they would all drag Jaejoong in their dress up games when he was younger. He blushes furiously at the memories of him being dressed up in frilly dresses and high heels and actually liking it.

He is so swallowed up in his embarrassment and almost fond memories, he doesn’t realize his feet are taking him to the same park Yunho had taken him into; and body slamming right into a familiar embrace. He hears a chuckle in his ear immediately. “Well. Hi, clumsy.”

Jaejoong grins immediately, taking his eyes off the floor and into the amused eyes of Yunho. “Sorry. I was kinda.. distracted.”

“Tell me your thoughts.” Yunho smiles, and takes Jaejoong’s hand. The latter doesn’t even question him, just happily walking with the younger male. He feels his heart flutter in his chest when their fingers e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter