May 2nd

Clumsiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2nd.

~♥♥♥♥~

 

Jaejoong's eyes scan the dozens of students crowding the cafeteria; some impatiently standing in line and others by tables and shoving food in their mouths hungrily. The cafeteria food wasn't that bad, but having it for almost every day at one point-- the food tasted tasteless to him and therefore he brings his own food; and for today; a bag of chips and a mini strawberry milk carton his mother had glared at him for, instead of a usual healthy bento box.

He clutches it in his hand, tapping his foot impatiently. He was looking for Junsu; the younger said he wanted to eat together, but he was nowhere in sight. Jaejoong thinks he might have been blown off, and sighs to himself. 

He realizes that he will probably just look like an idiot standing there; for someone who might not even be there at all. So he abruptly turns around; and of course, not noticing someone else shuffling his way. With a gasp, he slams into someone else; his chips and carton flying in the air, and flinches violently; waiting for the pain that will never come; and it’s all so familiar; when those strong arms, warm embrace invite him, all over again.

He shudders, glancing up fearfully only to turn completely flustered at the sight of Yunho, again. He bites his lip, shyly lowering his head and realizing everything that was familiar; was Yunho. The thought brings red to his cheeks and he squeaks q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter