May 6th

Clumsiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 6th.

~♥♥♥♥~

The wait was agonizing to a very impatient Kim Jaejoong. His fingers tapped on the table, eyes darting at the clock every minute to check if time was running faster, somehow. It was the last lesson of the day and this one seemed to run painfully slower than the rest. He fidgets; trying to distract himself by scribbling notes down from the whiteboard; but his mind is full of images of a certain mole, of a certain pair of bow-shaped lips, a certain pair of almond eyes and everything related to a certain man.

It was crazy. He was never affected so much by someone before; and the thought scared and excited him at the same time. Just the thought of Yunho brought heat to his cheeks; and a slow, lazy dazed smile unconsciously starts to creep upon his lips. It’s only when he sees a figure looming over his desk, and students stifling his laughter does he realize he was daydreaming, and a very non-amused Mr.Lee was standing in front of him, an eyebrow raised. He blushes, muttering an apology and ducking his head, ignoring the giggles around him.

 

It felt like a scene out of a dramatic movie; practically flying out of class; bag hanging from one shoulder; hair blowing in the wind as an eager grin began to form on his lips as—

He slammed straight into a familiar, warm hard chest.

His face turned crimson red; wondering if Yunho had seen his little movie scene. He hides his face in the other man’s chest in humiliation as Yunho chuckles, patting his head. “You seem so eager. I know I’m cool and all—“

Jaejoong whines in embarrassment, stepping away and willing his blush to go away. He fixes his hair awkwardly as Yunho continues to stare at him with that cute little smile. “Before we go, I want to give your clothes back. I forgot to give it to you yesterday.” Yunho brings out a small bag and Jaejoong takes it with a smile, shoving it down in his own bag and impatient to get the date started. Yunho blinks at his hurried action and eager eyes; and chuckles. “Okay then.. let’s go.”

 

“I have two places that are my favorite places to eat at,” Yunho starts when they begin walking on the sidewalk, and Jaejoong tries to appear casual; but his stomach is fluttering with butterflies at just the thought of walking with Yunho. “There’s a sushi restaurant and a cafe that has the best sweets. You can choose what you’re up for.”

“Oh um,” Jaejoong smiles shyly, “How about the café?”

Yunho nods enthusiastically and after a minute, Jaejoong mumbles with a deep blush, “Maybe next time we can go to the sushi restaurant.”

Yunho chuckled at his not so secret attempt of getting them to meet together again and throws his arm around Jaejoong, bringing him close and nodding. By now Jaejoong is crimson, heart slamming against his chest as he bites his lip to stop the huge smile he know will take over his face. It felt too unreal.

As they walk, he notices students from their schools looking at them and whispering. Some even wink at him; and Jaejoong almost chokes when one of their classmates yell out faintly, “nice catch, Jung!” Yunho doesn’t seem to mind though; just pulling Jaejoong closer until the elder felt like he was going to faint from their close proximity.

He’s about to start a simple conversation when suddenly; someone comes stumbling towards them and Jaejoong squeaks; and turns red when Yunho quickly brings him back to avoid slamming into the other figure. “Chunnie?!” Jaejoong hears Yunho exclaim in surprise, and he turns; to find the object of his jealousy standing there; cool hair; calm face and lanky body.  He swallows down his annoyed groan. Now? Seriously?!

Yoochun glances at him, raising an eyebrow before turning back to Yunho. “Dude; my bro is back. He had an early flight from Japan. So we’re probably going to the beach villa earlier.”

“That’s cool. Tell Yoohwan I said hi.” Yunho grins, and Jaejoong feels awkward; standing in the middle of a conversation between two best friends.

“That’s the thing man. I came to drag you to see him. He brought a whole load of games. We can go and play now—“

Jaejoong feels his heart sink. He bites his lip, looking up at Yunho who; to his surprise, is shaking his head. “Not now, man. I’m eating out with Jaejoong here.”

Awkwardness invades him as he stares at Yoochun, who stares back, silently asking Yunho for an explanation. Yunho never denied gaming time. “He’s my good friend and I promised him.” Yunho tells him; and Jaejoong blushes at the small lie. Yunho never promised; he simply asked him.

“A date?” Yoochun tilts his head and a small amused smile starts to form when he sees Yunho’s cheeks tinting red. Before Yunho can say anything though; he nods, shrugging and Jaejoong can see the disappointment. “Well whatever then. But you’re definitely coming tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow.” Yunho assures, and Jaejoong feels a pang of that same red jealousy when Yoochun leans over and lightly hugs Yunho, patting him on the back. “See ya.” Yoochun salutes as a goodbye and the other chuckles, watching his friend leave, before they turn and proceed to walk.

“Have you seen him around before?” Yunho questions when they begin to walk, and to the elders disappointment Yunho doesn’t sling his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Um well yeah, I have, but I’ve never talked to him I think.” Jaejoong tells him meekly, looking up at him with curious big doe eyes. “He has a brother? I never knew.”

“Yeah, Yoohwan. He’s three years older and spoils Yoochun and I to no end.” The brunette smiles, “That’s why Yoochun was calling me over. His brother is cool.” Jaejoong nods, deciding he really didn’t want to talk about Yoochun if Yunho’s tone was so fond and loving. He blushes at his own childish jealousy. He looks up when Yunho asks him, “Who’s your best friend?”

“He’s Kim Junsu.” The raven murmurs, with an amused look. “He’s best known in this school for his .”

A laugh slips out of Yunho’s lips instantly; his face going red. “Oh him? Um well, I don’t know if you know, but when I was playing football once, I actually kicked the ball accidentally… to his .”

Jaejoong feels guilty the second he bursts out into laughter, Yunho following along.

They have a peaceful talk throughout the walk, and the whole time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter