CHAPTER 3 : IT’S REAL. WIZARD? DEMONS?

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

“Aaaarrrggghhh.”

“Yah, Why are you screaming?” Kyuhyun who annoyed covered his ears. Seohyun woke up and sat, she pulled the blanket covered her body until her chest. Shocked and disbelief came back to her just as last night.

“It isn’t a dream.” Kyuhyun said while sat beside her on bed, his back leaned on the bed head. His words exactly the same with what Seohyun tought.

“I’m not your imagination.” Kyuhyun said again without looking to Seohyun’s face. He busy a white pigeon on his lap. Once again, his words exactly the same with what Seohyun tought.

“And you are not crazy.” Kyuhyun’s words made Seohyun astonished, as if he can read her mind.

“I can’t read your mind. I’m not Edward Cullen.” Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who opened in disbelief.

“Now, can you make breakfast? I’m hungry.” Kyuhyun said with his puppy eyes, his face was inches apart from Seohyun’s face. Seohyun just widened her eyes and her cheeks blushed. A weird morning to wake up, isn’t it?

***

 

Seohyun served the breakfast in front of Kyuhyun who sat at the dining chair since Seohyun began to cook. The white pigeon which roosted at the chair before, flew away to the living room.

“What is it? Why is there too many things in green color?” Kyuhyun asked with disgust in his face looking at the foods.

“It’s vegetables. It’s good for health.” Seohyun started eating her foods, so did Kyuhyun. Seohyun ate all the foods while Kyuhyun left behind the vegetables. No one between them spoke during the breakfast until Seohyun asked about Leeteuk.

“By the way, where is Leeteuk-ssi? I didn’t see him since this morning.” Seohyun looked for Leeteuk, but the man didn’t show up.

“He is in the living room. He doesn’t has appetite for ‘breakfast’.” Kyuhyun answered without looking to Seohyun, he concentrated with his foods. Seohyun just nodded her head. Once again silence covered them until they finished the breakfast. Seohyun did the dishes while Kyuhyun went to the living room. He sat on the couch beside Leeteuk who watched the TV. He took his PSP and playing with it. Not long enough, Seohyun came in brought three cups of warm lemontea. She served the lemontea in front of Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, then she sat beside Kyuhyun. There was silence for a moment until Seohyun decided to speak.

“Ehm, is it true that you are a wizard?” Seohyun asked hesitantly. Kyuhyun just nodded his head, still concentrated to his games.

“If you a wizard, where is your wand? Your broom? And why do you wear the same cloth as me, I mean a common cloth?” Seohyun let out the question which hanging in her tought since last night. Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh and paused his games before answered.

“Although I’m a wizard, I’m not different from you the ‘ungiven’. We also live as normal person, follow the trend such fashion, technology, etc.” Kyuhyun showed his PSP in his hand, then he continued his explanation.

“The difference between us is I have the power and you don’t, the others are similar. About wand, we don’t use it, we simply use our hands and minds with right spells and concoction, also with the help from our demons.” Kyuhyun nudged Leeteuk who sat beside him and paid attention to the conversation. After Kyuhyun finished his explanation, heard ‘plop’ sound. A white pigeon appeared in couch beside Kyuhyun where Leeteuk was there earlier. Seohyun’s eyes widened. Once again heard ‘plop’ sound, and the white pigeon changed again into Leeteuk.

“Hi.” Leeteuk greeted friendly. After gained her composure back, Seohyun asked once again.

“If you are a wizard, why do you asked me to make breakfast? You can make it with your magic right?” Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulder.

“Altough Kyuhyun is wizard, he just a human. There are several things he can not do as human being, such make the dead person to alive and change human’s feeling although they can manipulate human’s mind. About the breakfast things, I think he just too lazy for it.” Leeteuk explained.

“Then, what does he can?” Seohyun asked, some interest showed in her eyes.

“I think I can do everything, especially with demons’s help.” Kyuhyun said and back to his games.

“Demons?” Seohyun asked again.

“Kyuhyun talk about me.” Leeteuk answered. Seohyun turned her head and looked at Leeteuk confusedly.

“I’m demons. Mystical creature from the ‘third world’. More obvious than gost but less than human. But we have a great power, greater than human.” Leeteuk said in arrogant tone. Kyuhyun just chuckled without moved his attention from his game. Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun in dislike before continued his explanation.

“The main power of a wizard is from the demons. Although we are more powerfull, but when we trapped with the covenant, we don’t have an option except being their slaves.” Leeteuk said in disgust. “The mark on Kyuhyun’s neck is the mark of the covenant with me also a mark to show that he is a wizard.” Leeteuk pointed to Kyuhyun’s neck. Seohyun saw the mark which she didn’t notice before. A wings with spiraling upward.

“Why are you be called demons? Demons has horn, tail, fang and something else that frighten right? And you didn’t look like demons at all to me, but look like an angel without wings, especially when you are smiling” Seohyun said with smile in her face.

“Hahahahaha.” Kyuhyun laughed out loud heard Seohyun’s statement. Leeteuk looked at Seohyun with insulted face.

“What?” Seohyun asked dumbfounded. Kyuhyun leaned closer to Seohyun until their faces inches apart.

“Don’t ever say things like that again in front of him or his kind. Don’t ever call them as an angel or something nice, it makes them humiliate. If you do that, they will very angry and they can ‘eat’ you immedietly.” Kyuhyun’s face changed into terrify ones, an evilish smirk on his face. Seohyun shivered and moved backward. Suddenly, she saw Leeteuk who behind Kyuhyun turned into something frighten. A huge monster with red eyes, sharp fang and horns. Seohyun was afraid, her eyes widened, opened want to let out a scream but there is no any sound. Her tears started to flow.

“Enough.” Kyuhyun said calmly and Leeteuk changed again to his human forms.

“Are you okey?” Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun just silent and didn’t move at all. Kyuhyun let out a small chuckle while Leeteuk shrugged his shoulder. Kyuhyun touched Seohyun forehead and said a spell, “Neru.” After that Seohyun fainted in Kyuhyun’s arms.

***