EXTRA CHAPTER: IT’S JOOKYU!

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

That night, Kyuhyun was liying on the bed lazily. He was getting ready for sleeping. Beside him, there was Seohyun who was sitting while reading her book. Meanwhile, Jookyu already fell asleep peacefully in his comfortable baby box after the tiring day. After visited Taeyeon who just gave birth to her babies at the hospital in the morning, they went to visit Grandpa and Grandma Song at noon. Grandpa and Grandma Song cried in happiness when they saw Kyuhyun, their grandchild who was back and alive. After the touching moment between the grandparent and their grandchild, all of them then spent the time together. They talked, joked and let out their longing for each other while watching Jookyu’s cute actions. At first, Kyuhyun and Seohyun had a plan to visit Mr. and Mrs. Seo in the evening. But because Grandma Song forced them to stay longer at her house, they decided to postpone their visit to Seohyun’s parent’s house until the next day. In the end, Seohyun just called and told them that she would visit them tomorrow. Of course she didn’t tell them about Kyuhyun yet, because she didn’t want to make her parent in a rush to see their son in law. After such a long debate and discussion, they finally got permission from Grandma Song to go home right after dinner. And here they were at the moment, getting ready to sleep in their cozy bedroom. Kyuhyun closed his eyes but opened his mouth.

“Seohyun-ah, I want to ask you something.” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun with eyes closed. On the other hand, Seohyun just mumbled a ‘yes’ and didn’t bother to take her attention from her book which she was reading.

“How could you remember about me?” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. Hearing Kyuhyun’s question, Seohyun decided to close her book and put it on the table next to their bed. She then looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes while caressing his head lovingly.

“It’s because I never forget you. Not even a single memory.” Seohyun smiled.

“What?” Kyuhyun yelled in surprise and turned his gaze toward Seohyun. He looked at her with his wide eye.

“How come?” Kyuhyun then moved his head from the pillow and put it on Seohyun’s lap. He looked at Seohyun again right in her eyes with full of curiosity.

“Why? Is it important to you?” Seohyun asked with calm voice.

“No, not really. I just want to know.” Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly as if it wasn’t important for him. Seeing Kyuhyun like that, made Seohyun chuckled. She pecked Kyuhyun’s forehead before opened to answer Kyuhyun’s question.

“I think your spell was failed Mr. Cho.” Seohyun said to Kyuhyun who put a confused face after he heard Seohyun’s answer. And Seohyun didn’t forget to say it in humiliate tone just to tease Kyuhyun.

“It’s impossible. I remembered clearly that I said the spell correctly. As a great wizard, it’s impossible for me to make a mistake, but is it true that my spell failed? Honestly, what did happen at that time?” Kyuhyun was curious and anxious at the same time. He was sitting himself down in front of Seohyun and looked at her eyes deeply. Seohyun caressed Kyuhyun’s cheeks gently to calm him down. She then laid Kyuhyun’s head in her lap again. While looking at his eyes and caressing his head, Seohyun started to tell what she felt that night.

“That night after you finished singing a lullaby for me, I actually didn’t sleep yet. But I didn’t respond to your calling because I was really tired and sleepy at that moment. And when you hugged me tightly and started crying, I felt something was covering my body. It made me felt numb. I wasn’t able to move my body, even just to open my eyes or to open my mouth. All I could do was only listened to you.” Seohyun stopped for a while when the memories back to her mind, the memories that broke her heart. That night, Seohyun indeed was covered by thin haze which made her numb and wasn’t able to do anything.

“With broken heart, I listened to your words and your cry. And my heart was even more broken and painfull when you decided to erase all my memories about you. But when you uttered your spell, there was nothing happened to me as if there was a shield which protected me. And when you kissed my belly, I felt that something which covered me before was disappearing slowly. But I still could’t move my body at all. How I wanted to hold you and screamed ‘don’t go’ at that time. But all I could do was crying loudly in my heart. Even when you kissed my lips and brought me in your arms, all I could do was nothing. Just then your spells worked again on me because right after you uttered another spell, I drifted to asleep.” Seohyun finished her explanation with thin smile. Although she smiled, tears still escaped from her beautiful eyes successfully. Seeing the tears, Kyuhyun immediately wiped it off with his tumbs. Kyuhyun then held Seohyun’s hand tightly and kissed it for several times. They stayed in that position for several minutes and were enjoying the silence which was built between both of them. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and smiled. He was enjoying Seohyun’s touch in his head until he finally opened his mouth again.

“So, there was some kind like ‘protection shield’ which broke my spell. Is it because of ‘Stone of Life’ in your body?” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at Seohyun’s eyes with clear curiosity. Seohyun just smiled and shook her head as an answer.

“I don’t think so. I think it is Jookyu. He always protects me, back then, now and forever.” Seohyun’s answer made Kyuhyun widened his eyes in surprise.

“Is it possible?” Kyuhyun asked again and this time to himself, with very low tone and hesitation, but it was enough for Seohyun to hear it.

“Why not? Jookyu is our son, your son. He is a ‘Cho’. Besides, it’s not his first time doing a magic and protecting me when he was still in my womb. The first time he did it was when you turned into Hipno and was unconscious. It was Jookyu who protected us at that time. Heechul oppa witnessed it. He saw bright light covered us and he believed it was Jookyu who did all of it. And you know what, I believe Heechul oppa.” Seohyun smiled and looked at the baby box for seconds where Jookyu was sleeping peacefully. On the other side, Kyuhyun just chuckled after he heard Seohyun’s explanation.

“Hahahahaha. I forget that he is my son. Of course he could do it. I have no doubt that he can do everything in the future and become a very great wizard.” Kyuhyun spoke proudly and looked at the sleeping Jookyu. He then put his arms around Seohyun’s waist with his head still on Seohyun’s lap. Kyuhyun hugged Seohyun tightly and buried his face on Seohyun’s belly.

“Seohyun-ah, I’m curious if our next baby will be as great as Jookyu. If he or she will be, then I want to have a lot of children. So we will have our own wizard army with spectacular power.” Kyuhyun’s words just then made him got a light slap on his head from Seohyun who already blushed and pouted her lips.

“Hahaha. I’m just joking.” Kyuhyun released his hug from Seohyun and got up. He then sat in front of Seohyun and was looking at her deeply.

“Seohyun-ah.” Kyuhyun called Seohyun’s name in low and seductive tone. He didn’t forget to hold Seohyun’s hands tightly and caressing it with his tumbs. Meanwhile, Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun curiously while narrowing her eyes. Somehow she could feel that Kyuhyun would ask something from her. So she decided to stay silent and waited for Kyuhyun to continue his intention.

“Seohyun-ah, what if this night we do our first night?” Finally Kyuhyun said it. He then looked at Seohyun’s eyes and leaned closer to kiss her pink lips. But Kyuhyun’s lips didn’t touch Seohyun’s lips yet, when Seohyun held Kyuhyun’s face with both her hands and pushed him away.

“What first night? You already took it from me a long time ago. Even the result is already there.” Seohyun said and pointed her index finger to the baby box. She pouted her lips even more because of Kyuhyun’s words.

“No no no. I-I m-mean our first night after we officially become a husband and wife.” Kyuhyun tried to make an excuse so Seohyun won’t get angry to him and would do what he wanted.

“NO.” Seohyun rejected Kyuhyun fiercely which only made Kyuhyun seduced her even more.

“Seohyun-ah, my honey, my baby, my sweetheart. Let’s do it, please, please, pleaseee.” Because Seohyun seemingly didn’t change her mind, Kyuhyun tried another way. He was begging to Seohyun at the moment. He even used his rare puppy eyes.

“Seohyun-ah, pleaseee.” Kyuhyun kept begging but apparently there was no sign from Seohyun to change her mind yet.

“Are you sure you don’t want to do it?” Kyuhyun asked in threaten tone. An evil smirk plastered on his handsome face.

“What? Will you use your magic to me?” Seohyun challenged Kyuhyun back by seducing him. She put her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and her pink lips.

“No, I don’t need it. I have a better way.” Kyuhyun’s evil smirk was getting wider. And in very fast movement, Kyuhyun already pressed Seohyun on the bed and started kissing her passionately. He broke the kiss seconds later because both of them out of breath.

“So, your better way is ra_ping me?” Seohyun’s voice was hoarse which sounded seductive for Kyuhyun’s ears. Seohyun even put an evil smirk in her face too. It seemed like the evil smirk was getting contagious.

“You may call it whatever you want. Like it or not, just get ready.” Kyuhyun leaned closer once more and this time Seohyun welcomed it with pleasure and anticipation. But when their lips were just inch apart, suddenly

Pletakkk.

A baby bottle flew away and landed successfully on Kyuhyun’s head, which made his kiss for Seohyun to fail. Kyuhyun then turned his head to the direction where the baby bottle came, only to accept a pillow landed in his handsome face.

“Da..dad..dad.” The trouble maker for this mess was Jookyu. He was standing in his baby box and was laughing cheerfully. It also could be seen an evil smirk between his laughter. This evil smirk was indeed contagious in Cho’s family.

“Jookyu-ah, why do you have to get up right now? Don’t you know that your daddy is making a little brother for you? So please go back to sleep, my baby boy.” Kyuhyun talked to Jookyu as if Jookyu would understand what he said. He even didn’t move from his position which was on top of Seohyun. And because of that, Kyuhyun got a quite hard slap from Seohyun in his chest.

“Oppa, don’t talk nonsense to Jookyu. And get up now.” Seohyun pushed Kyuhyun away with all her strength. She then got up and approached Jookyu who still laughing cheerfully. She brought the baby boy in her arms in order to make him sleep again, while Kyuhyun just watching them with pouted lips. Time passed and it was almost 45 minutes. Instead of went back to sleep, Jookyu messed the whole room with his magic.

“Seohyun-ah, it will need a long time to make Jookyu sleep again in conventional way. Let me handle him.” Kyuhyun was getting ready to utter a spell when Seohyun warned him.

“Kyuhyun oppa, don’t you dare to use your magic to Jookyu this time or I won’t talk to you for a week.” 30 minutes passed without any sign from Jookyu to get back to sleep. Instead, he was enjoying his time with Seohyun. Finally Kyuhyun surrendered and gave up on his plan to make love with his beloved wife. He sighed and took his PSP on the table near the bed. He kissed Jookyu and Seohyun’s cheeks lightly before got down from bed and walked outside. He stopped when he reached the door only say something.

“Jookyu-ah, you succeed in ruining daddy’s night. I hope you enjoy your time with your mommy.” Kyuhyun spoke with miserable face and miserable voice. He was defeated by his own son. Meanwhile, Jookyu’s laughter was getting louder. He seemed happy to make his father suffer. And of course the evil smirk was on his face too. Kyuhyun went out of the room weakly and sat himself down on the couch in the living room. It didn’t need a long time, Kyuhyun finally drowned to his game. It was already passed midnight when Jookyu finally went back to sleep again. Seohyun didn’t put Jookyu back to his baby box because she was afraid that Jookyu would wake up again. After took care of Jookyu and made sure that he was safe, now it was Jookyu’s father’s turn which Seohyun had to take care of. She then got up from the bed carefully and went outside the room. Seohyun approached Kyuhyun in the living room only to find her husband was drowning in his game very much. He even didn’t realize that someone was standing behind him, until a pair of arms hugged his neck intimately.

“What’s up?” Kyuhyun asked without shifting his attention from his game. Seohyun as the owner of the arms didn’t answer, instead she tighten her hug. But Seohyun’s action was ignored by Kyuhyun, he drowned to his game even more. Seeing that Kyuhyun still ignored her, Seohyun then decided to do something she never started before. She kissed Kyuhyun’s right cheek lightly with her cute and pink lips. Those lips then moved slowly to Kyuhyun’s right ear and kissed it before bit it lightly. She also not forgot to call out Kyuhyun’s name seductively with her soft and angelic voice.

“Kyuhyun oppa.” Kyuhyun was tickled by Seohyun’s action and it broke his concentration.

“Seo-.” Kyuhyun wasn’t able to finish his words because Seohyun already kissed his lips passionately. The lips and the kiss which Kyuhyun missed very much, it made him drowned in pleasure and desire. Kyuhyun finally lose his control. He put his PSP down and then pressed Seohyun’s neck to deepen their kiss. Seohyun’s position which was standing behind Kyuhyun was little bit uncomfortable, so Kyuhyun parted their lips forcefully and stood up. He then lifted Seohyun and dropped her smoothly on her back on the couch. Not wasting time, Kyuhyun immediately pressed Seohyun on the couch and kissed her passionately once again. Meanwhile, Seohyun didn’t stay still. She kissed Kyuhyun back with the same desire. Kyuhyun’s lips left Seohyun’s lips and moved to Seohyun’s white neck. He kissed and bit the white neck until it turned red. Kyuhyun’s hand didn’t stay still, it moved inside Seohyun’s pajamas and caressed Seohyun’s belly softly. When Kyuhyun’s hand moved to her chest, Seohyun pushed Kyuhyun’s body lightly which made Kyuhyun stopped his activity and looked at her in questioning look.

“Hmmpphh. Op-oppah. N-Not h-here. Y-Yoona’s unnie room is empty.” Seohyun said in her panting for breath. Because he didn’t want to waste time and also couldn’t wait any longer, Kyuhyun immediately lifted Seohyun’s body and brought her in his arms to Yoona’s room. In the short trip to Yoona’s room, Kyuhyun was still able to take a chance and kissed Seohyun’s lips passionately once again. As soon as they arrived there, Kyuhyun laid Seohyun on the bed first and then laid himself down on top of her. His hands opened Seohyun’s pajamas’ buttons one by one expertly. After he succesfully made Seohyun topless with her bra only, Kyuhyun smirked and his lips finally found its way to Seohyun’s chest. He kissed her there hungrily which made Seohyun couldn’t stop to moan his name.

“Hmph. K-Kyuhyun oppa. S-Stop.” Seohyun held Kyuhyun’s head with both her hands to stop Kyuhyun when he went further kiss to her belly.

“What is it now?” Kyuhyun stopped forcefully for the second times. He was little bit irritated because Seohyun kept interrupting his pleasure. Meanwhile, Seohyun just gave Kyuhyun an apologetic smile before she spoke.

“Oppa, please call Leeteuk oppa to watch over Jookyu. I’m afraid something will happen to Jookyu while we, you know.” Seohyun didn’t finish her sentence because she was too embarrassed to say it. Kyuhyun then thought for a while after he heard Seohyun’s reason. Seconds later, he nodded his head in agreement. He touched his wizard mark on his neck and mumbled a spell. He then closed his eyes and concentrated, seemed like he was talking with Leeteuk through his mind.

“Done. Now let’s continue our game.” Right after he said it, Kyuhyun took his action again. He didn’t waste time, he kissed Seohyun’s lips again and this time was more passionately than before. While his lips took its action, so did hands. It moved to Seohyun’s back to undone her bra and threw it away.  But when Kyuhyun wanted to attack her bare chest, Seohyun stopped him once again by pushing his chest lightly.

“Now what?” Kyuhyun became more irritated than before because Seohyun kept disturbing and interrupting him. On the other side, Seohyun just put her innocent face as if she didn’t do anything wrong.

“Oppa, could you make a sound barrier? I don’t want your loud scream could be heard and disturbing anyone.” Seohyun said with her aegyo. She even blinked her eyes cutely.

“Ck, okey.” Kyuhyun did as what Seohyun said. He uttered a spell and then transparent shield was formed and covering the room in short time.

“Wait a second. You said ‘my loud scream’? Aren’t you wrong? You are louder than me, aren’t you?” Kyuhyun objected immediately when he realized that Seohyun with her words before. Soon, an evil smirk was formed in his handsome face.

“Get ready Mrs.Cho. I’ll make you scream all the night.” His famous evil smirk never left his face. He looked at Seohyun sharply as if he wanted to eat her and indeed it was what Kyuhyun would do. Kyuhyun was about to attack Seohyun again when she yelled loudly and made him stopped midway. “Oppa, wait!”

“Yakkk! Don’t make me angry now!” Kyuhyun moved his body from Seohyun’s top and sat. He was completely irritated at this moment and he lost his mood to play ‘the game’. Because he was busy to calm down his anger and to build up his mood, Kyuhyun didn’t realize that Seohyun already put an evil smirk on her angelic face. These evil smirk was indeed became a habit for Cho’s family. In fast movement, Seohyun pushed Kyuhyun which made him lay on his back and pinned him on the bed. When she already on her right position which was on top of him, Seohyun took her action and started the game.

“Seo-ah, aaahhhhhh.” Kyuhyun moaned loudly in pleasure because of Seohyun’s services. When the couple was enjoying their ‘game’ happily, a different condition happened in another bedroom. Leeteuk was in his sulking mood because he had to cancel his hunting with Heechul to watch over Jookyu. He then mumbled to Jookyu who was sleeping peacefully.

“Jookyu-ah, when you grown up please don’t be a wizard like your father, because your future demon will suffer if you do.” Leeteuk stopped when he heard another loud scream.

“You know what? I have a feeling that tonight’s game will be won by your mommy. Perhaps you will get a little sister soon.” An evil smirk plastered on Leeteuk’s face. Even Kyuhyun’s demons did the evil smirk too.

END FOR SURE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm comeback with extra chapter in this story because some of you still confused with some part. With this chapter, I hope I can clear all the questions.. ^^

By the way, I'm in the middle of writing a new story with seokyu as the main cast. Wish me luck so I can share it with you all in short time.. ^^

Please look forward to it.. ^^