CHAPTER 25: [PART 2] IT’S THE END. HE’S BACK

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

Here is the part 2 of the last chapter. It's quite long, so take your time and enjoy it. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kyu-Kyuhyun oppa.” Seohyun stuttered while saying that name lowly. It wasn’t only Seohyun who surprised by it, Eunhyuk and Sungmin surprised too and they weren’t able to say anything.

“Sungmin hyung, you?” After seconds, Eunhyuk finally was able to ask a question to Sungmin but he didn’t continue his question. He kept looking at that man in disbelief and amazement.

“Yes, I see him too.” Sungmin answered as if he knew the rest of Eunhyuk’s question. He was also still looking at that man.

“Is he really him?” Eunhyuk asked again once again.

“Yes.” Sungmin answered shortly. Both of them still couldn’t take their eyes from that man.

“He’s back?” Eunhyuk asked for the last time. A smile started to form in his lips.

“Definitely yes.” Sungmin answered while grinning widely in happiness. At that moment, both of them were sure with what they saw and as Sungmin said before, he was definitely ‘him’.

“Hei, why are your expression so weird? Don’t worry, you aren’t dreaming. He’s back for sure.” Leeteuk spoke certainly. A peacefull smile could be seen in his face. Meanwhile Kyuhyun was still standing next to the big tornado without doing anything. He just smiled while looking at the baby boy who was crying and trapped inside the tornado. He was so resemble with him, except his chubby cheeks which he got from his mother. Jookyu who was crying and calling for his mother since then finally realized that there was someone near him. He looked up and saw Kyuhyun intensely. Jookyu then extended his arms toward Kyuhyun unconsciously and yelled.

“Da..Da..Da..”

“It’s okey baby. Daddy is here.” Kyuhyun spoke gently. He was trying to calm Jookyu down. And it worked, it made the baby boy little bit calm down eventhough he still sobbing and still calling Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled. Then slowly, he extended his hands toward the tornado and touched it a little with the tip of his finger. Kyuhyun took a deep breath and closed his eyes before uttering some spell which was quiet long. Few seconds after he started uttering the spell, Kyuhyun’s palm was radiating a white light which very contrast with the pearl sapphire blue light that covering him. The tornado then stopped spinning at the same time with Kyuhyun opened his eyes. After that, the tornado was into Kyuhyun’s palm little by little. Soon the storm also disappeared and the sky became bright and clear again like before. Slowly everything went back to normal. Kyuhyun then picked Jookyu up and brought him in his arms. He caressed Jookyu’s back gently which made him stopped crying and sobbing. With all eyes were looking at him, Kyuhyun walked closer to Seohyun slowly who was stiff and stood still in her spot. When Kyuhyun arrived in front of Seohyun, he gave Jookyu to her who immediately hugged Jookyu tightly in her arms.

“Ma..ma..ma..” Jookyu hugged Seohyun’s neck and buried his face on his mother’s shoulder. Nobody made a move nor spoke a word for couple seconds at the touching scene until Yonghwa opened his mouth.

“I don’t know what just happened before. All of it didn’t make any sense at all. And I don’t know who you are or what you are either. But I want to say thank you because you saved my Jookyu just then.” Yonghwa thanked Kyuhyun sincerely. He tried to act calm eventhough there were so many questions appeared in his head after what he saw. Yonghwa also not forgot to put his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder while caressing Jookyu’s head gently as if he was as a good husband and a good father. Jookyu pouted his lips because he didn’t like it when Yonghwa touched him. He also looked at Yonghwa sharply with his big eyes. Suddenly Kyuhyun touched Jookyu’s forehead a little with his index finger which made the baby boy fell asleep in Seohyun’s arms. Kyuhyun did it on purpose. He made Jookyu fell asleep because he knew Jookyu would do some magic to Yonghwa unconsciously.

“This is my name card. Just call me anytime if you want something in future. Seohyun-ah, let’s go home.” After gave his name card to Kyuhyun, Yonghwa asked Seohyun who kept silent since then to go home with him. Seohyun then followed Yonghwa’s offer to go home without saying anything to Kyuhyun or the others who were there, as if she was drowning in her own thought.

“Who is that man? I never see him before.” Sungmin asked while looking at Seohyun and Yonghwa who walked away.

“He is my workmate in Soshi Academy along with Yoona, Seohyun and BoA. His name is Jung Yonghwa.” Donghae explained.

“Then why did he act as if he is Seohyun’s husband and Jookyu’s father?” This time Ryeowook was the one who asked curiously.

“He likes Seohyun. And actually, today they have a blind date.” Yoona explained anxiously while stole a glance at Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun himself just stood there expressionlessly. He was still looking at his wife and his son’s departure.

“Vergetten.” Kyuhyun uttered a spell toward Yonghwa who was walking away farther with Seohyun and Jookyu. He made Yonghwa forgot about what just happened before and replaced it with something normal and common.

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t put that expression in your face. Remember, you are the one who made her forgot about yourself. Don’t you dare to regret it.” Eunhyuk warned Kyuhyun softly and tapped his shoulder lightly. Meanwhile Kyuhyun just smiled weakly as response. Of course he remembered that he was the one who made Seohyun forgot about himself that night, their first night as husband and wife. But didn’t know why, Kyuhyun’s feeling said that Seohyun was waiting for him all this time. Her gaze told him everything.

***

 

At night, Kyuhyun had dinner with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, BoA, Heechul, Taeyeon, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Siwon and Sooyoung at Taeyeon and Sungmin’s house. They had a special dinner to celebrate Kyuhyun’s comeback. After dinner, they were about to talk about something when Donghae and Jungmo arrived after they sent Yoona back to her parent house. Yoona didn’t go back to Seohyun’s apartement because she still didn’t dare to face Seohyun yet after that incident. Back to Kyuhyun and the others who gathered at Taeyeon and Sungmin’s living room. Since Kyuhyun arrived and met Taeyeon, he kept looking at Taeyeon’s bloated belly with disbelief and surprised expression.

“Kyuhyun oppa. Stop looking at my belly.” Taeyeon felt irritated with Kyuhyun’s weird behavior.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, I still can’t believe that you are married with Sungmin hyung. And now you are carrying his child. It’s just unbelieveable.” Kyuhyun grinned widely before looked at Sungmin who also felt irritated by his behavior.

“Hey, you are not alone. I also feel the same. Sometimes me who even attended their wedding ceremony still can’t believe that the two of them are married. It feels weird.” Eunhyuk added which followed by nods from others.

“Yah, King Eunhyuk. What do you mean?” Sungmin yelled in annoyance but he didn’t forget to speak formally.

“Stop it now. Don’t act like a kid and stop teasing Taeyeon and Sungmin.” As the oldest among them, Siwon stopped that little argument and controlled the situation.

“Besides, they will have very cute babies.” Siwon remembered the cute faces which came to his vision back then.

“Hey, how many babies that they will have?” Heechul asked curiously who was clinging to Leeteuk since he met him along with Ryeowook. But actually both of them were fighting to get closer to Leeteuk and get his attention. Siwon didn’t have any chance to open his mouth because Taeyeon already covered his mouth with her hands.

“Siwon oppa. Don’t say anything about my future life.” Taeyeon warned Siwon which made everyone burst in laughter seeing the scene in front of them where a short woman with bloated belly in her nine month old pregnancy was fighting with a bigger and taller man than her, including Sungmin who was trying to calm down his wife. It just looked ridiculous.

“Hey, by the way. Are you all okey with Eunhyuk hyung being the King of Wizardry Empire? It’s even weirder than Taeyeon and Sungmin are married.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly with his innocent face.

“CHO KYUHYUN!” Eunhyuk yelled in annoyance and irritation while everyone already burst in loud laughter.

“Kyuhyun-ah, how could you survive? From what I heard, it’s almost impossible for you to stay alive.” Donghae asked hesitantly after the condition became calm again.

“Yeah right, how could you? We saw it with our own eyes when you. You know.” Heechul shrugged his shoulder and didn’t finish his question because he didn’t want to make everyone remebered about that day. Silence covered them for a moment. They were looking at Kyuhyun curiously. They were waiting for him to speak. And as the main topic in this conversation, Kyuhyun took a deep breath and smiled before opened his mouth.

“Actually I don’t know how I could survive, either. I just remember that I was lying in the emptiness of demons world and was waiting for the death to come. I started to close my eyes and seconds later when I opened my eyes again, I was already inside an infinite white room. I met with Mama and Papa in there.” Kyuhyun stopped for a while and smiled while remembering his parent.

“I met Seohyun and Jookyu too.” Kyuhyun stopped again and his smile became wider.

“After that, I don’t know what happened because everything was so blinded for me. And when I could see again, I was already inside a deep forest in human world with Leeteuk by my side.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders after he finished telling everything he knew. He wasn’t sure with what happened to him at demons world before.

“Hmm. If that so, then how did Leeteuk hyung could find you?” Sungmin asked. Hearing Sungmin’s question, Kyuhyun then paid his attention to Leeteuk as if he was telling Leeteuk to explain and tell his own story. Every eye followed Kyuhyun and looked at Leeteuk. They were waiting for his story.

“Actually it’s similar to Kyuhyun. I don’t even know what exactly happened either.” Leeteuk stopped for a while before continued his explanation.

“When I came back to demons world, I definitely intended to look for Kyuhyun. So I started to look for him around ‘The Circle of Death’. But I couldn’t find him anywhere until one time there was a whisper which called and guided me to the deepest and the darkest part of demons world. The place where I never imagine to be exist at demons world before. The place where I never imagine I would be there. The place which made me trembled with fear. The place consist the strongest power which made you shivered and became weak in instan. And in that place, I found Kyuhyun was lying inside a glass case unconciously.” Leeteuk then looked at Kyuhyun sadly.

“At that time, I thought Kyuhyun died. His face was very pale like a dead person.” Leeteuk shuddered with fear when that scene appeared in his head.

“Is that place, the place where Hipno and also all the strong demons gather and live?” Heechul asked. His body shivered by only imagined about it.

“I think so. I could feel Hipno’s power in there.” Leeteuk answered shortly.

“Then what did happen after you found Kyuhyun oppa?” Taeyeon asked right after Leeteuk answered Heechul’s question.

“After that, there was a voice without shape which told me to wait before I could bring Kyuhyun back to human world. I was confused at that time so I just obeyed it. I didn’t even know for how long I had waited because all that time I just focused on Kyuhyun’s body which was shining brightly. When his body no longer was shining anymore, the voice told me to immediately bring Kyuhyun back to human world. And here we are right now.” Leeteuk finished his story.

“Hmmm, I think Hipno help me once again.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and spoke without even looking at anyone, as if he spoke by himself with empty gaze.

“Yeah, I think so. The voice was sounded like Hipno’s voice.” Leeteuk added in agreement. Silence for a moment again because everyone was busy with their thought until BoA opened .

“Whoever or whatever that helped Kyuhyun before it doesn’t matter anymore. We don’t need to talk about it because the most important thing right now is Kyuhyun is back safely.” BoA’s words ended that topic of current conversation which then followed by another light conversation and jokes. Time passed quickly and it was already midnight.

“Honey, we have to go home now. It’s not good for Bonny if she sleeps in my arms for longer time.” BoA asked Eunhyuk to go home. Eunhyuk agreed and immediately bid goodbye to the others. Not long after Eunhyuk and Boa went home, Kyuhyun and Siwon also bid goodbye along with the demons who went to nowhere together. If Eunhyuk and Siwon went home to their house at Wizardry Empire palace’s area, but it was different for Kyuhyun. He didn’t go home to his house in Wizardry Empire, but to his apartement in town which became his house since he was single. And there he was at that moment. He was kneeling next to a bed while looking at a beautiful woman who was sleeping peacefully with puffy eyes and stain of tears in her chubby cheeks as a sign that she cried before she fell asleep. Kyuhyun didn’t do anything. He just kneeled there beside the bed and kept looking at the woman with warm look. After almost twenty minutes, Kyuhyun finally moved away from bed side and walked closer to a baby box which was inside that room too. Kyuhyun then looked and observed a cute face of a baby boy who also slept peacefully.

“You look like me, except you chubby cheeks.” Kyuhyun mumbled lowly and smiled. When he was busy looking at his sleeping son, Kyuhyun suddenly felt a light punch in his back which followed by another punches. Kyuhyun remained silent and stood still without doing anything. He knew very well who was the person puching his back at that moment.

“I hate you. I hate you.” Seohyun spoke weakly between her cry which was already streaming down her cheeks. She also kept punching Kyuhyun’s back lightly.

“Why did you leave me? Why do you come back just now? I hate you. I hate you so much.” Seohyun stopped from punching Kyuhyun’s back. Now she leaned in her head to Kyuhyun’s back while holding on his shirt tightly. She cried in there, letting out all her emotion.

“I’m sorry.” The words came out weakly from Kyuhyun’s mouth. Kyuhyun then turned around and hugged Seohyun tightly in his embrace.

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said it again weakly with tears started to stream down in his cheeks too.

“Don’t go anywhere. Don’t leave me again. It’s hard to live without you.” Seohyun said between her cry while hugged Kyuhyun back tighter that he did. As if she was afraid that Kyuhyun would gone and disappeared again.

“No, I won’t do that again.” They hugged each other for couple seconds, letting out their longing and loves. Kyuhyun caressed Seohyun’s back while Seohyun buried her face in his chest. Kyuhyun finally released his hug but he still put his arms around Seohyun’s waist while Seohyun put her hands in Kyuhyun’s chest. They didn’t want to be apart at that moment.

“I miss you.” Kyuhyun said gently while looking deep at Seohyun’s eyes.

“I miss you too.” Seohyun replied while caressing Kyuhyun’s right cheek.

“I’m sorry. You are sacrified yourself because of me. You suffer a lot because of me. You did all of it because of me. I’m so sorry.” Seohyun started to cry again and cupped Kyuhyun’s face with both her hands.

“Ssttt. It’s okey. I did all of it because I love you so much.” Kyuhyun wiped Seohyun’s tears with his tumbs and kissed her lips gently.

“Promise me no to leave me again. And if you have to go, then bring me with you.” Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun deeply with her pleading gaze. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded before made his promise.

“I promise you.” Kyuhyun then kissed Seohyun again gently which was accepted gladly by her. After couple of seconds they parted away and smiled to each other. Seohyun caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek again lovingly.

“You are getting thin. You must suffer a lot.” Seohyun said sadly while Kyuhyun just smiling at her.

“And you are getting fat. You must be happy living without me. You even already have a new boyfriend. What is his name again? Ah, Jung Yonghwa.” Kyuhyun said and pretended to be sad which made him earned a light punch in his chest form Seohyun. Seohyun pouted her lips. She didn’t like what Kyuhyun said earlier.

“Hahaha. I’m kidding.” Kyuhyun chuckled and poked Seohyun’s chubby cheek.

“It’s not funny at all.”  Seohyun said in annoyance while still pouting her lips. But Kyuhyun found Seohyun’s pout was cute. So he leaned closer to Seohyun’s face and was about to kiss her. But when their lips almost touched each other, Kyuhyun had to stop unwillingly because of his son.

“Da..dad..daddy.” Apparently Jookyu woke up and he was calling for his father right now. He sat on his bed while extending his arms cutely. He was asking Kyuhyun to bring him up on his arms.

“Ck, why do you have to wake up now? You should wake up when daddy has finished kissing your mommy.” Kyuhyun said in annoyance tone to Jookyu who only put his innocent face. Kyuhyun’s childish act back then just made him to earn another light punch in his chest from Seohyun. Kyuhyun grinned widely then lifted up Jookyu’s body as high as he could. And it made the baby boy laughed happily. After that Kyuhyun brought Jookyu in his arms and Jookyu immediately put his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and hugged his father tightly.

“Dad-daddy.” Jookyu’s little mouth called his father with cute voice. Of course it made his father happy, but not for his mother, it made her jealous.

“Jookyu-ah, why do you call your father first? What about mommy? Come on. Say m-o-m-m-y.” Seohyun tried to teach the baby boy to call her and to say ‘mommy’. But the baby boy just looked at her dumbfoundedly which made Seohyun felt irritated and pouted her lips. On the other side, Kyuhyun was giggling seeing that scene. Seohyun then walked away to the bed, leaving her husband and her son in their spot. She lay on the bed, ignoring them. Seeing it, Kyuhyun was giggling even more which followed by Jookyu who was also giggling. Kyuhyun then signaled Jookyu to do something so Seohyun would smile and no longer pouted her lips anymore. Kyuhyun uttered a spell and made something in his hand fastly and gave it to Jookyu. He then walked and brought Jookyu to the bed. Kyuhyun sat himself down on the bed along with Jookyu who now sat on his lap. He signaled Jookyu once again and this time was to call Seohyun.

“Ma..Ma..Ma..” Jookyu called Seohyun while tugging her pajama lightly from behind. After some seconds ignoring Jookyu, Seohyun finally decided to turn around and sat on the bed facing Kyuhyun and Jookyu. She surprised when she saw Jookyu was handling him a bud of rose which was made by white crystal. Seohyun accepted it happily. But the surprise didn’t stop there. Slowly the bud of rose was blossoming beautifully, showing beautiful pearl sapphire blue stamen. Jookyu clapped his hands happily seeing the magic which was done by his father. Meanwhile Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun with teary eyes. She was touched by their surprise. After that, they spent the night with giggling and joking around as one whole family for the first time. It was already an hour since they were spending time together. The clock in the wall showed 1.30 am. And Jookyu yawned widely as a sign that he was sleepy.

“I think it’s time for my little boy to sleep again. Let daddy sing a lullaby for you.” The three of them then lay on the bed with Jookyu in between Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Kyuhyun then started to sing a lullaby which sent Jookyu to his dreamland. Twenty minutes later, Jookyu finally fell asleep while holding on Kyuhyun’s shirt tightly. But not for Seohyun who didn’t even close her eyes. She kept looking at Kyuhyun.

“Why don’t you go to sleep too?” Kyuhyun asked and caressed Seohyun’s cheek gently with his tumb.

“I’m afraid to close my eyes. The last time I closed my eyes after you sang a lullaby for me that was the last time I saw you. I don’t want when I open my eyes tomorrow it will happen again.” Seohyun’s eyes got teary again. She was afraid if Kyuhyun would disappear from her sight again.

“Just sleep. I’ll never leave your life again without your permission. I promise.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly. But Seohyun shook her head in rejection. She was being stubborn right now. Kyuhyun took a deep breath before tried to convince Seohyun again to sleep.

“Come here.” Kyuhyun tapped the bed on his other side which was still empty. Seohyun just looked at him in confusion.

“Lie beside me and hug me tightly in your sleep so I can’t go anywhere.” Kyuhyun said which made Seohyun chuckled. Seohyun then obeyed Kyuhyun and laid herself next to Kyuhyun. She put her hand on Kyuhyun’s waist and hugged him tightly.

“I love you, Kyuhyun oppa.” Seohyun said and started to close her eyes in the warmth that she missed the most.

“I love you to, My Seohyunnie.” Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun’s head before closed his eyes too while hugging Jookyu in his right side and Seohyun in his left sides. The three of them were sleeping peacefully in happiness.

***

 

In the morning, Seohyun woke up from her sleep but she didn’t open her eyes yet. She was feeling firm and warm body in her embrace. Seohyun then smiled and opened her eyes slowly. Her smile became wider when she saw Kyuhyun’s angelic face who still sleeping peacefully. She felt relief and happiness at the moment because last night wasn’t just a dream but a reality. Seohyun released her hug and woke up from bed. But before that, she didn’t forget to give Kyuhyun a light kiss in his lips. When Seohyun was about to stand up, a hand grabbed her wrist tightly and didn’t let her to go anywhere.

“Why is it so short? You should do it longer.” Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly and looked at Seohyun teasingly who already blushed madly. Kyuhyun grinned widely, and then with fast movement he attacked Seohyun which made her lay back on the bed again with Kyuhyun on top of her.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Seohyun surprised and was little bit afraid, seeing Kyuhyun who smirked evilly. Instead of answered Seohyun’s question, Kyuhyun immediately sticked his lips on Seohyun’s lips. Knowing what Kyuhyun did to her, Seohyun just accepted it gladly with blushing cheeks. But when Kyuhyun was about to deepen and enjoy his kiss with Seohyun, a cute voice made him stopped forcefully.

“Daddy.” Jookyu sat on the bed and looked at his parent innocently. Seconds later Jookyu was grinning happily. He immediately climbed to his father’s back. He thought his father and his mother were playing horsey, so he joined them. Jookyu straddled happily in Kyuhyun’s back which made his parent especially his mother weighed down.

“Jookyu-ah, get down. We are hurting your mommy.” Kyuhyun tried to make Jookyu went down while trying not to make Seohyun weighed down even more. But Jookyu ignored what his father said and straddled even harder. So there was no other way except with some magic. Kyuhyun then uttered a spell which made Jookyu was flying in the air. And instead of crying in fear, Jookyu was yelling happily. Kyuhyun immediately moved his body from Seohyun’s. Seohyun then took this chance and immediately stood up. She walked to the door fastly, ignoring Kyuhyun and Jookyu who still playing with their magic. And when Seohyun opened the door, she surprised because she found Leeteuk was squatting and peeping at what happened inside the room. Seohyun who felt irritated and annoyed then yelled out loud.

“You are all annoying.” Although it started with little bit fuss, that morning finally went quite normal. At the moment, Seohyun was cooking for breakfast in the kitchen with ‘pigeon’ Leeteuk roosted on a chair lazily. Meanwhile in the living room, Kyuhyun looked like he had a difficult time in putting clothes on Jookyu after they took a bath together. It wasn’t because Kyuhyun couldn’t use his magic, but Jookyu made a shield around his body unconsciously which could break Kyuhyun’s light spell. It was almost twenty minutes since Kyuhyun was chasing Jookyu around the living room until the door bell rang. Kyuhyun and Jookyu looked at each other for seconds before Kyuhyun brought Jookyu up in his arms. Both of them then walked to the door and opened it. There were two men standing next to each other and apparently they had some kind of ‘glaring competition’.

“Is there anything I could help?” Kyuhyun’s polite voice gained the attention from the two men who were Jonghwa and Jinwoon. Both of them turned their heads toward the voice owner and surprised to see Kyuhyun in bare chest and only wore his short while bringing Jookyu in his arms who only wore his diapers.

“You!” Yonghwa and Jinwoon exclaimed in surprise together. But different from Yonghwa who looked at Kyuhyun in confusin and slight anger, Jinwoon looked at Kyuhyun in fear.

“Jinwoon-ssi. Yonghwa-ssi. What’s the matter?” Kyuhyun asked friendly while Jookyu was hugging Kyuhyun’s neck tightly and looking at their guest in dislike.

“Are you looking for Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked again because he didn’t get any answer from two of them.

“Oppa. Who is coming?” Seohyun came out from the kitchen, still using her apron with ‘pigeon’ Leeteuk roosted in her left shoulder.

“Yonghwa oppa. Jinwoon-ah. What’s the matter?” Seohyun stood next to Kyuhyun and looked at their guest in curiosity.

“I come here to check your condition. How are you?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun warmly.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. Oh, what about having breakfast together? I just finished cooking and I’m little bit hungry right now. Besides, we can talk during the breakfast.” Seohyun offered then looked at Kyuhyun for seconds, asking for his permission.

“Come in. Let’s have breakfast together.” Kyuhyun said his approval.

“You can go to the kitchen with Seohyun. I have to put some clothes on Jookyu first.” Kyuhyun tapped Jinwoon’s shoulder lightly and walked to his room. Jinwoon stood stiffer than before with fear building up in his heart after Kyuhyun tapped his shoulder.

In the kitchen, Seohyun, Yonghwa and Jinwoon already sat in their seat. Seohyun sat in front of Yonghwa who sat beside Jinwoon. They were waiting for Kyuhyun and Jookyu before ate their breakfast together.

“Seohyun-ah. Who is that man? Is he your brother?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun. He was jealous not only to Kyuhyun but also to Jinwoon who was there too.

“Yah, watch your mouth. Don’t you know him? He is.” Jinwoon warned Yonghwa with trembling voice. He was afraid because since he came into the house, ‘pigeon’ Leeteuk kept looking at him sharply. It made him remembered about what happened in the past. But before he could he finished what he wanted to say, Kyuhyun came and called his name.

“Jinwoon-ah, how are you? Long time no see.” Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen with Jookyu in his arms. Both of them were fully dressed now.

“Apparently both of you know each other. You should sit next to each other so you can talk freely.” Yonghwa said and then gave his seat which next to Jinwoon to Kyuhyun while he moved and sat beside Seohyun. Jinwoon looked at Yonghwa who now sat in front of him with terrified look. His fear was raised up. Meanwhile Kyuhyun just sat on Yonghwa’s seat nonchalantly. But before he sat, he put Jookyu who pouted his lips in irritation in his special seat for babies. And in front of him, Seohyun stayed still and looked at Kyuhyun dumbfoundedly.

“Now, let’s eat.” Kyuhyun said happily, ignoring the awkwardness that was built up among them.

“Kyuhyun-ssi. I’m sorry but I have to say this.” Yonghwa spoke when they started to eat. Kyuhyun just nodded without even looking at Yonghwa, giving a sign that he could continue his words. Kyuhyun just focused in chewing his food.

“Although you are Seohyun’s family but you are still a man. It’s not good walking around the apartement in bare chest. It must be uncomfortable for Seohyun if you do it. Please don’t do that again.” Yonghwa said seriously which made Jinwoon and Seohyun were coughing their food.

“Hmm.” Kyuhyun mumbled while kept was eating his food peacefully.

Klotak. Jookyu suddenly threw a little spoon in his hand and it hit Yonghwa right in his forehead.

“Ouch.” Yonghwa rubbed his forehead trying to reduce the pain.

“Yonghwa oppa. Are you okey?” Seohyun asked worriedly which was replied by nods from Yonghwa, signaling that he was fine.

“Jookyu-ah, you can’t do that to uncle Yonghwa. It’s not good at all.” Seohyun warned Jookyu firmly which made Jookyu felt more irritated and angry. Jookyu then threw baby porridge in front of him to Yonghwa and it landed on Yonghwa’s right cheek succesfully.

“Jookyu-ah, what are you doing?” Seohyun yelled in annoyance at Jookyu.  But instead of stopping what he did, Jookyu kept throwing the porridge to Yonghwa even more. And the worse thing was Leeteuk helped Jookyu to disturb Yonghwa. ‘Pigeon’ Leeteuk was flying in circle above Yonghwa’s head for couple seconds before defecated on Yonghwa’s head. And he did it not only for once but several times. Seohyun got more irritated by Jookyu and Leeteuk’s behavior. She thought that their behavior already crossed the limit. On the other side, Jinwoon just watched the scene dumbfoundedly while Kyuhyun was enjoying and chewing his food peacefully like nothing happened. He looked like he didn’t bother with the scene in front of him.

“Kyuhyun oppa. Do something. Stop them.” Seohyun yelled and ordered Kyuhyun firmly. She had to do something to make it stopped and Kyuhyun was the answer. Kyuhyun then put down his chopstick lazily and signaled Leeteuk to stop and to roost in his shoulder. Kyuhyun also picked Jookyu up from his seat and sat him down in his lap. Kyuhyun not forgot to hold Jookyu’s little hands by cleaning it from the porridge with tissue.

“Yonghwa oppa. Are you okey?” Seohyun took a towel and helped Yonghwa to clean himself who looked very miserable and in a mess.

“I’m fine. Please don’t yell at Jookyu. He is still a baby. He still doesn’t understand that what he did before is wrong.” Yonghwa said patiently. He then grabbed Seohyun’s hands tightly and put it in his lap.

“Stop. Please stop. Stop what you are doing right now or we’ll die here soon.” Jinwoon stuttered. He could feel the bad air, such the desire to kill someone, from his side and it made him afraid even more.

“What are you talking about?” Yonghwa asked confusedly. Instead of answering Yonghwa’s question, Jinwoon was frozen in his seat while looking at something behind Yonghwa. Jinwoon wasn’t able to say words because he was too afraid with what he saw. Jinwoon kept pointing at something with frightened face. Seconds later he fell on the table unconsciously.

“Jinwoon-ah.” Seohyun screamed and looked at the unconscious Jinwoon worriedly. Meanwhile, Yonghwa who was curious with something which made Jinwoon acted like that decided to turn his head. His jaws dropped and his mouth was opened widely. His eyes widened in fear when he saw the most terrifying creature was standing in front of him. Yonghwa then fell down from his seat and was trying to run away. But his body suddenly became stiff in instan, so he couldn’t move even an inch.

“Aaarrrggghhh.” Yonghwa scream out loud in fear before finally fell unconscious on the floor.

“Yonghwa oppa.” Seohyun screamed worriedly once again because her other guest also fell unconscious in her kitchen.

“Jookyu-ah. Do you see it? That’s the right way to solve this problem. It’s unseen but very effective.” Kyuhyun was giving an advice to Jookyu while smiling evilly. Jookyu who sat on Kyuhyun’s lap just nodded cutely as if he was understand what his father said.

“Kyuhyun oppa. What have you done?” Seohyun yelled in anger toward Kyuhyun. She couldn’t believe that his husband’s behavior didn’t change at all after such a long time, still evil as usual. Seohyun was about to scold Kyuhyun when her phone rang, indicating there was an incoming call. Seohyun took a deep breath to calm herself down before answered the call.

“Hello.”

“What? Taeyeon unnie is brought to the hospital? Okey, we’ll be right there soon.” Seohyun then hung up the call and without waiting any longer she dragged Kyuhyun and Jookyu outside. They immediately went to the hospital by car while Leeteuk already left by teleport. And after quite long trip, they finally arrived at the hospital in Wizardry Empire.

“Hyung, what’s happen? How is Taeyeon?” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin who was walking back and forth in front of the emergency room, as soon as they arrived there.

“Taeyeon is giving birth to her child earlier than expected.” Eunhyuk was the one who answered Kyuhyun’s question. In the hospital, there were already Eunhyuk, BoA, Bonny, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Siwon, Sooyoung, Taemin, Sulli, Minho and Leeteuk. They were all worried, especially Sungmin. Right after that could be heard a voice of crying baby which followed by another voices of crying baby. The doctor then went outside with tired look. He approached Sungmin and spoke to him with thin smile in his face.

“Congratulations. Your wife was giving birth for triplet. They are all healthy and so does your wife. You can visit your babies and your wife after she wakes up.” The words from the doctor lifted the worries in everyone’s heart. The demons even cheered happily.

“Wah, you are great Sungmin-ah. You made it once and you get three.” Heechul exclaimed in amazement.

“Do you really think that they made it just once?” Kyuhyun replied to Heechul’s comment. Everyone then laughed hearing Heechul and Kyuhyun’s comments while Sungmin and Taeyeon were blushing madly. Everyone gathered in Taeyeon’s room at the moment because she already woke up and everyone was allowed to get inside and visited her.

“What are their names?” Seohyun asked the parent while holding one of baby girl in her arms.

“Yes, give the name already. I can’t wait any longer. They are too cute.” Taemin said excitedly. He was sat beside Taeyeon’s bed while holding the only baby boy in his arms. Apparently not only Taemin but also everyone was eager to know the name of the triplet.

“For the older and the most handsome ones, I’ll give him a name Lee SungTae.” Sungmin who stood next to Taemin spoke while caressing SungTae’s cheek gently.

“And for the baby girl in my arms, I’ll give her a name Lee SungYeon.” This time Taeyeon was the one who spoke while playing with the baby girl’s little hand.

“Then what is her name?” Ryeowook asked while poking the cheek of a baby girl in Seohyun’s arms. Sungmin and Taeyeon looked at each other for seconds before smiled and told the name together.

“Her name is Lee MinYeon.” When everyone was busy with the triplet’s name, there was a man with his son who seemed busy with something at the corner of the room.

“Kyuhyun hyung, what are you doing with Jookyu in there?” Taemin finally asked Kyuhyun because he was curious with the two of them who looked suspicious. They were giggling and smiling evilly in the corner while taking a glance toward Eunhyuk. It seemed like they planned something evil for Eunhyuk. After Taemin said so, everyone then paid their attention to Kyuhyun and Jookyu and looked at them curiously.

“Nothing. It’s just a talk between father and son?” Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly and the evil smirk never left his face.

“Are you sure?” Sungmin asked again to make it sure.

“Okey. Okey. I told Jookyu to do something for me.” Kyuhyun finally said the truth. But he kept smiling evilly and so did Jookyu. It made everyone became more suspicious. Meanwhile Siwon who already saw what would happen in his vision just laughed happily with Sooyoung.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what is it? Just tell us quickly.” Eunhyuk demanded.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Kyuhyun teased Eunhyuk which made Eunhyuk became more and more curious, so he nodded his head without thinking further.

“Jookyu-ah, go and tell uncle Eunhyuk what daddy has told you before. Ah, I mean show him what daddy has told you before.” Kyuhyun gave a wink to Jookyu and put him down. Jookyu then walked to Eunhyuk slowly still with evil smirk in his face. And right after he arrived in front of Eunhyuk, Jookyu motioned Eunhyuk to bend down his body. Eunhyuk just obeyed it without any suspicious thought. And then. Bugh..Bugh..Bugh.. Jookyu punched Eunhyuk’s face hardly with his little fist for three times.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun. Is that what you told your son to do? To punch my face? Why do you ask your son to punch me? Do you do it for fun?” Eunhyuk yelled out loud in irritation and anger toward Kyuhyun while rubbing his face which was punched by Jookyu.

“Nope. I just ask Jookyu to pay out my revenge to you.” Kyuhyun spoke nonchalantly while smirking evilly toward Eunhyuk.

“Yah! It happened a long time ago. Besides, I punched you for once.” Eunhyuk protested.

“If I’m the one who punch you, I’ll do it for once. But it’s Jookyu who did that, he had to do it three times so it will equal with to my punch. Just consider it as the interest.” Kyuhyun said and brought Jookyu into his arms again. Both of them then smirked evilly.

“Eunhyuk-ah, you are exaggerating. It was Jookyu who punched you, it’s not that hurt.” Sungmin commented and it earned nods from others.

“It’s hurt! Do you want to try it by yourself huh?” Eunhyuk yelled in annoyance and made everyone burst in laughter. During their laughter for mocking Eunhyuk, Seohyun suddenly yelled out loud and made everyone surprised.

“Omo! I forget that Jinwoon and Yonghwa oppa are unconscious in our apartement.”

“Yah, Cho Joohyun. Don’t you dare to worry another man except Jookyu and I, or I’ll kiss you in front of everyone.” Kyuhyun warned Seohyun with full of jealousy. He then walked closer to Seohyun who was already blushing madly while everyone was watching them dumbfoundedly.

“Cho Kyuhyun! You’re evil man!” Everyone yelled out loud together before burst in laughter once again. Since that day, everyone lived happily as one big family. There was no more sadness in their life because they had each other.

END

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION by 04teen06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally this story is finish. ^^ Thanks for everyone who support and read this story, especially for the subsribers and commenter. ^^ And I'm sorry if the ending just like this. I'm sorry too because this story is very lack in here and there especially for the grammar. >< Last thing, see you again in another SeoKyu story. ^^

PS: Please give your comment for the whole story. And let me know what is your favorite part in this story. ThanKyu Seomuch. <3