CHAPTER 17: BLOODY WAR

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

“There is already little Cho in that girl’s womb.” Henry pointed his index finger toward Seohyun who covered in surprised, so did the other.

“If my calculation is right, the baby is already 30 days. Am I right, Mrs.Cho?” Amber said while looking at Seohyun’s belly. Seohyun then put her hand in her belly and rubbed it gently while smiling happily.

“Eunhyuk-ah, Kyuhyun defeat you. He already did ‘it’. Hahaha.” Heechul teased Eunhyuk which made him got slapped in his head from Taeyeon.

“It’s not the time for joking.” Taeyeon said and looked at Heechul who his head, sharply.

“When was it?” Taeyeon asked curiously to Seohyun who blushed madly. Now it was her turn to get slapped in her head from Shindong. But their little talk and joke was interrupted by Kyuhyun’s scream.

“Aaarrrggghhh.”

Kyuhyun’s scream was heard once again, but this time was louder than before. As if he told everyone in there that the pain he was suffering was stronger and more painfull. Kyuhyun even vomited blood again.

“I think ‘Mint Leaf’ can’t hold the effect of ‘HyakuHi’ poison any longer.” Amber said to Henry after examined Kyuhyun.

“Please save Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk kneeled down and begged in front of Henry. Henry surprised to see demons kneeled down and begged to a wizard for his master’s sake. Even between wizards and demons had covenant, the demons were forced to do the order from their master. Even they might build some bond for each others and demons did the order willingly. It still was very rare and uncommon for demons to beg for his master’s sake. It would hurt their pride as demons, as powerfull mystical creature. But Leeteuk didn’t care about his pride and begged for Kyuhyun. He did it because Kyuhyun’s father, Changmin, had released him from his prison after almost 100 years. He not only owed to Changmin was the reason he did it, he also respected and cared for Kyuhyun for what Kyuhyun did for him during their covenant. Kyuhyun had made Leeteuk stronger, physically and mentally with his own unique way.

“Whoa, Cho’s family is definitely very great wizards. They even can make demons as strong as you to beg for them. Dongwan-ah, you sure have great heirs.” Henry said with slight mocking tone.

“I’ll accept your offer if you help and save Kyuhyun. I’ll give you my throne.” Eunhyuk suddenly said seriously.

“Prince.” Shindong, Siwon and Yesung yelled in disagreement at the same time. Even Henry surprised by Eunhyuk’s words, he didn’t expect that Eunhyuk would accept his ridiculous offer.

“But if you use the throne in wrong and bad way, if you make Wizardry Empire and all people not only in Wizardry Empire but also ‘ungivens’ in misery. I promise I’ll take it back with my own hand.” Eunhyuk said bravely without hesitation at all.

“Finally our ert prince becomes wise prince. Queen Sunny will be glad to know it.” Siwon whispered to Shindong who smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Okey, but I can’t promise you that he will be fine. He might turn out to be ‘Hipno’.” Henry warned everyone.

“Then what should we do?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

“I believe Kyuhyun won’t let it happen.” Eunhyuk said while looking at Kyuhyun who lay on the floor with so much pain. He then added.

“And I hope all of you also believe in Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk looked at them one by one, tried to convince them that everything would be fine.

“Okey, I’ll try to save him.” Henry finally said his decision eventhough with heavy heart. Actually Henry didn’t want to take the risk because according to his calculation, ‘Hipno’ would wake up among the three generations: Kyuhyun’s father generation, Kyuhyun generation himself or Kyuhyun’s child generation. He saw that ‘Hipno’ almost woke up when Changmin and Yunho had a fight few years ago. And Changmin couldn’t control the power of almost woke up ‘Hipno’, so Yunho had to kill him in order to save the humans world. After Kangta and Dongwan’s incident a long time ago, Henry already told about ‘Hipno’ to whole of Cho’s family which told it to their heirs. But because what happened to that family a few years ago, about the love triangle among Changmin, Victoria and Yunho, the message didn’t arrive to Kyuhyun’s ear. But who knew about the future right?

“Leeteuk, I need your power.” Henry pointed at Leeteuk who nodded his head.

“And for the others, please don’t let anything to disturb us, because if it happens and the treatment is being disturbed or even until cut in the middle, it only makes ‘Hipno’ to wake faster and easier. And I don’t want it to happen.” Henry said his warning in stern voice while Eunhyuk and the others nodded their heads.

“Step a side.” Amber ordered them to step a side and made some space in the middle of the room. Amber then pointed at Kyuhyun who flew in the air for some moments before lay back in the floor again. Kyuhyun lay in the middle among Henry, Leeteuk and Amber who sat and made a triangular shape with Kyuhyun as the center. Before they started, Henry warned Leeteuk and Amber.

“Remember. No matter what happen don’t stop the treatment until it finish, even if Kyuhyun ask you to stop by himself.” Leeteuk and Amber nodded in understanding.

“M-may I sit beside Kyuhyun oppa?” Seohyun asked hesitantly before they started the treatment.

“No.” Henry answered it fast and distinctly, made Seohyun disappointed.

“Just sit beside me.” Leeteuk said and looked at Henry. Because Henry didn’t say anything about his suggestion, he took it as permission. After Seohyun sat beside Leeteuk, Henry started the treatment.

“Leeteuk, I want you to shoot water element to Kyuhyun’s body in lowest temperature. And you Amber, I want you to shoot fire element in highest temperature.” Leeteuk was about to protest because shooting two different elements which contrary to each other to one object could be very dangerous. But Leeteuk canceled it, he tried to trust Henry and besides this was the only way to save Kyuhyun.

“Start to shoot the element when Kyuhyun already covered by sapphire blue light.” Henry said. After that from Henry’s body appeared sapphire blue light which covered him. The sapphire blue light then moved toward Kyuhyun and little by little covered his body as well which now was flying in the air. After Kyuhyun’s body covered by the sapphire blue light perfectly, from her palm Amber shot red light, as red as magma while Leeteuk shot clear light, as clear as crystal. The two lights then collided in small explosion with Kyuhyun’s body in the center of it. At the same time as the explosion began, Kyuhyun’s body stiffened and very painfull scream was coming out from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Aaarrrggghhh.” Seohyun covered , trying to muffle her sob. Tears were flowing down in her chubby cheeks. On the other hand, Leeteuk was shaking and tried to reduce his water element when Henry yelled in anger.

“Don’t! Don’t stop, keep doing it.” So Leeteuk kept shooting the water element forcedfully. Meanwhile Taeyeon couldn’t resist to see it. She turned her head and hid in Sungmin’s chest, who stood beside her. Sungmin then hugged Taeyeon and patted her head, tried to comfort her. Almost all of them couldn’t resist to look at Kyuhyun who suffered in very deep pain, they turned their heads or bowed their heads to avoid seeing those heartbreaking sight. Except Heechul of course who only had less sympathy and Eunhyuk who braved himself to look at the consequences of his mistake and selfishness. Seohyun’s tears accompanied every single of Kyuhyun’s scream faithfully. But in the middle of Kyuhyun’s treatment, suddenly some explosions were heard from outside of Kim’s café. Wanted to know what happened, Eunhyuk and the others immediately rushed outside to see what was going on. Except Siwon and Sooyoung who stayed a bit longer to make protection shield surrounded Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Leeteuk, Henry and Amber before followed the others went outside Kim’s café. Outside Kim’s café could be seen some buildings were in fire. There weren’t many people at that area and at that time because it was still dark, just few minutes before dawn. Besides, the previous battle which noticed as fire disaster before, made people chose to stay away from that area. Among the on fire buildings, could be seen Kibum stood up at most front with Taemin stood in his right side. Behind both of them, Jessica and Key stood up. All of them already did ‘the fuse’ with their demons. It confirmed from their eyes which already changed in color. Meanwhile, stood at very back were Yunho and Hangeng. And a man with hoodie sat on a black panther with yellow eyes between them. He was the leader of the army, Jonghyun. Yuri and Zhoumi, Yunho and Hangeng’s demons, stood in front of them in fighting position. After saw who were coming, Eunhyuk and the others did ‘the fuse’ immediately and also took fighting position. EunYe stood at very front with MinWook beside him. Behind them, Shindong stood beside his demons, Lina, who he called just then, and also with TaeHee who couldn’t wait to fight any longer. Kangin and Donghae stood at very back along with Siwon and Sooyoung. Although they were ready in their fighting position, both sides didn’t start the fight yet. Both sides were watching each other and making some strategys to win this battle.

“Master Jonghyun, I don’t see the girl.” Hangeng told Jonghyun in whisper.

“It’s okey. We can handle her later. Now, focus on those two men who stand at the back with Siwon.” Jonghyun looked at Kangin and Donghae hungrily. Hangeng only nodded his head in understanding, while Yunho chose to keep silent, he was thinking about Kyuhyun’s condition. He worried about his nephew and ‘Hipno’. He then remembered his last fight with Changmin. And that fight shouldn’t happened if he could control his anger that night, the night when he took the life of a woman he loved and also be loved by his little brother. Back to the battle, both sides still remainded in their position, until a slight of sunlight illuminated the battle field, passed through the cloudy clouds. The slight of sunlight was a sign for them to start their battle. MinWook stepped forward to fight with BumNo and KeyLun who flew away to his direction. They then fought on the middle of battle field. On the right side, DongLin fought with SicaStall while TaeHee continued her fight with TaeMinLli which delayed before. On the left side, could be seen HanZhou did ‘the fuse’ in the middle of his way to fight with EunYe. Meanwhile, WonSoo also did ‘the fuse’ at the same time with YunYul before they fought each other. But before WonSoo flew away to fight with YunYul, he made a shield to protect Kangin and Donghae first, a shield made of fire which crystallized. On the battle that just started, Jonghyun remained on his position sat on a black panther. He only watched the battle while waiting a chance to take his side. The fight between both sides was running hard. They attacked each other with any kind of detonations, arrows, swords and any kind of harmed attack they had. Explosion added their fight in here and there just like fireworks party. As backsound of that ‘firework party’, could be heard a lot of screams, curses, sound of explosions and any kind of sound which usually you could find on a war.

Meanwhile inside Kim’s café, Kyuhyun’s treatment was on its way. Kyuhyun kept screaming painfully just like the beginning.

“Ahjussi, stop it. It’s hurt!” Kyuhyun yelled at Leeteuk. He was kneeling down not flying in the air anymore, holding the pain that felt like tearing his body apart. But as what was instructed to him by Henry, Leeteuk kept shooting the water element eventhough he couldn’t resist to see Kyuhyun suffered in such so much pain.

“L-Leeteuk hyung, please stop it. I’m begging you to stop, please. It is hurt” Kyuhyun stuttered and looked into Leeteuk’s eyes. He begged to Leeteuk to end his suffer and pain. Pleading sound was heard in every word that Kyuhyun spoke out. Leeteuk’s hands were trembling once again, because it was the second time since he met Kyuhyun and had lived with him, Kyuhyun called him by his name. The first was when he met Kyuhyun for the first time to tell Kyuhyun about Changmin’s death. Because of Kyuhyun didn’t get any respon from Leeteuk, he then turned his gaze toward Seohyun. He was asking a help from his girlfriend.

“S-Seohyun-ah, please help me. Please stop it. It’s hurt.” Kyuhyun begged and looked at Seohyun with teary eyes, still holding the pain he felt. He wished Seohyun would help him to get away from this suffer. But Seohyun could only cry and cover to muffle her sob. She shook her head weakly while looking at Kyuhyun with apologetical face.

“Aaarrrggghhh.” Kyuhyun screamed out loud for the umpteenth time, a heartbreaking scream.

“Seohyun-ah, please.” Kyuhyun begged once again between his painfull scream. Finally Seohyun couldn’t resist it anymore, she asked Leeteuk to stop.

“Leeteuk oppa, please stop it. Kyuhyun’s oppa can’t handle it any longer.” But Leeteuk remained silent and continued his job. And another scream was coming out from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Aaarrrggghhh.”

“Stop it.” Seohyun yelled in frustration, she lost her patience.

“Stop it. Can’t you see Kyuhyun oppa is in pain? He is suffering.” Seohyun yelled in anger while still crying hard. But Henry, Leeteuk and Amber ignored her.

“Aaarrrggghhh.” Kyuhyun screamed again and this time Seohyun couldn’t stay still. She approached Kyuhyun who lying on his stomach. Leeteuk and Amber stopped when they saw Seohyun was approaching Kyuhyun. They had to stop if they didn’t want to hurt Seohyun. On the other hand, Henry was forced to stop too and he wasn’t happy for that. Meanwhile, Seohyun already sat and put Kyuhyun’s head on her lap, patting his head lovingly.

“Oppa, are you okey?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“It’s hurt, Seohyun-ah.” Kyuhyun held Seohyun’s hands tightly, his whole body was trembling. He was pale and weak, fear and pain showed in his face clearly.

“I’m so sorry oppa.” Seohyun pulled Kyuhyun in her hug, trying to ease all Kyuhyun’s fear and pain. Then a laughing sound was heard, terrifying laughing sound.

“Hihihihihihihi.”

“Oh no.” Henry said in full of fear. He immediately stood up and stepped backward. Without anyone understood what was going on except Henry, suddenly in very fast movement Kyuhyun raised and stood up. Terrifying grimace was on his handsome face.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called Kyuhyun confusedly.

“He’s not Kyuhyun. He’s Hipno.” Henry yelled to warn Leeteuk, Amber and Seohyun. At the same time when Henry closed his mouth and about to run away, Kyuhyun already shot light detonations toward him which made him fell backward and hit the protection shield. Kyuhyun then turned his gaze to Amber. He then flew away to her and stabbed her arm with his blue light sword. In very fast movement, Kyuhyun then approached Leeteuk who still dumbfounded. And just in seconds, Kyuhyun already stood right in front of Leeteuk with his palm aimed to Leeteuk. And from his palm, Kyuhyun shot fire detonations which hit Leeteuk right in his stomach. Leeteuk then fell on the floor with blood dripping slowly from his stomach

“Kyuhyun oppa?” Kyuhyun turned his head to Seohyun who called him in disbelief. Seohyun surprised to see Kyuhyun. His face and his body was Kyuhyun she knew, but his eyes and his gaze told her that he wasn’t Kyuhyun she knew. His eyes were dark, completely dark without any slight of white. He also looked at Seohyun with deathly gaze. He put a smirk on his face. No, it wasn’t a smirk that he usually put on, it more like grimace, terrifying grimace. Kyuhyun tilted his head while looking at Seohyun. The same look when a predator looked to its prey. Kyuhyun then aimed his palm toward Seohyun. And in flash motion, Kyuhyun shot a light detonation which flew away to Seohyun’s direction before it passed her and hit the protection shield in small explosion and destroyed it. Seohyun held her breath when the detonation passed her and scratched her chubby cheek. Fresh blood could be seen dripping on her cheek. Because of Leeteuk, Henry and Amber still shocked for the new injury they got and because the protection shield was broken, Kyuhyun flew away to the battle field outside freely. He left Henry, Leeteuk, Amber and Seohyun inside Kim’s café with surprise and pain. Just took few seconds, Kyuhyun arrived at the battle field where EunYe and the others had a fight with Jonghyun’s army. Kyuhyun now stood between MinWook, BumNo and KeyLun, still with his terrifying grimace. And the fight between three of them paused for moment because of Kyuhyun sudden appearance.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing in here?” MinWook asked in surprise and also with little bit relief feeling because Kyuhyun might there to help him. Instead of answered Minwook’s question, Kyuhyun cut MinWook’s left arm with his blue light sword in fast movement. MinWook screamed out loud, holding his left arm while blood was gushing from it. Kyuhyun then turned his gaze to BumNo and also in fast movement stabbed him in his chest, right in his heart. But when Kyuhyun about to attack KeyLun, he already left his earlier position and now stood behind YunYul.

“Aaarrrggghhh.” MinWook still screamed in pain. On the other hand, BumNo’s condition was worse, he already died. Ryeowook then parted himself from Sungmin’s body and trying to help him. Sungmin’s scream made everyone turned their attention toward him. Then they saw Sungmin was kneeling in the ground, he lost his left arm and covered in blood. BumNo lay on the ground lifeless not far from Sungmin’s position. And Kyuhyun stood between both of them with those terrifying grimace. Blood was dripping from the sword he was holding.

“Kyuhyun oppa?” Taeyeon surprised with what she saw, and the others too. They looked at three of them in disbelief, suddenly forgot about their own fight.

“He’s not Kyuhyun.” YunYul said in low voice but still could be heard by WonSoo who stood next to him. Both of them stiffened with a realization that came to their minds. And as if confirmed their assumption, Henry yelled while coming out from Kim’s café.

“Be carefull. He’s not Kyuhyun, he’s Hipno.” Amber followed Henry coming out from Kim’s café, holding her arm. So did Leeteuk with blood in his stomach who was helped by Seohyun. Fear and disbelief could be seen not only at Eunhyuk’s face but also at the others too, including YunYul. While confuse was on Jonghyun’s army who didn’t have any idea about what was going on. After did ‘the fuse’, HenBer attacked Kyuhyun with wind detonations, but Kyuhyun was able to avoid it fastly. TaeHee used this chance to help Sungmin and Ryeowook, while TaeMinLli helped BumNo eventhough he knew he already died. When Kyuhyun was avoiding HenBer’s attack, he came to SicaStall’s place with his sword ready to stab her. Luckily, SicaStall who almost couldn’t avoid Kyuhyun’s attack was being pulled by ShinLin to safer place. Kyuhyun then changed his target to EunYe who stood not far from SicaStall’s position earlier. On his was to EunYe, WonSoo, YunYul and KeyLun shot detonations at the same time and aimed it toward him. But once again, those detonations were handled by Kyuhyun using his sword easily. Both sides who fought each other before, now worked together hand in hand to fight with the killing monster, Kyuhyun a.k.a Hipno.

“What should we do? He’s too strong. All of our attacks were handled by him easily.” KeyLun asked to all of them who now surrounded Kyuhyun in circular. Kyuhyun himself stood in the middle of the battle field, ready with his blue light sword in right hand, not forgot to put the terrifying grimace in his face.

“We could only fight him with all the power we have.” ShinLin said the matter of fact.

“And try not to kill yourself.” HanZhou added in joking tone.

“Hahaha. Very funny.” EunYe said sarcastically. Although they tried to joke around, they couldn’t push away the fears and worries from their heart. And after that short conversation, they started to fight Kyuhyun again by turns. First was HenBer and YunYul, then WonSoo and HanZhou, then EunYe and TaeMinLli, then SicaStall and KeyLun, and the last were ShinLi and Leeteuk. Meanwhile TaeHee was healing and treating Sungmin with Ryeowook’s help. Don’t ask about Jonghyun, he only watched the battle from the side with unreadable expression. So did Seohyun, she could only watch the battle from inside protection shield that Leeteuk made for her before he joined the battle. Just like their previous attacks, every attack that they threw to Kyuhyun now could be handled by him easily. As if their resistance was uselees. Even Kyuhyun was able to injury some of them between their numerous attacks. Kyuhyun scratched EunYe’s cheek in deep wound. He burned KeyLun’s back with fire detonations. He stabbed HanZhou in his left leg and SicaStall in her right arm with his sword. Not only that, Kyuhyun also broke WonSoo’s right hand and injured TaeHee and TaeMinLli with his wind storm. YunYul and ShinLi didn’t get any injury yet. In the middle of their battle, one of Kyuhyun’s detonation hit Kangin and Donghae’s protection shield in small explosion. His other attack also broke Seohyun’s protection shield. Almost an hour they fought with Kyuhyun, EunYe and the others started to get tired and lose their hope because their attacks definitely useless. Kyuhyun didn’t get any injury even a little scratch and he didn’t get tired too. When they didn’t know anything else to do to fight him, suddenly Kyuhyun kneeled down while screaming in pain. Sudden pain attacked him from inside his body. Everyone confused with Kyuhyun’s act, but HenBer had the thought that it was the only chance to beat Kyuhyun. He knew it was the weakest state where Kyuhyun tried to take control of his own body and mind from ‘Hipno’ just like what happened to Dongwan a long time ago.

“Kyuhyun is trying to take control of his body and mind. It is our chance to beat ‘Hipno’.” HenBer told everyone.

“We have to attack him at the same time with the most powerfull attack we have.” HenBer said again.

“But it might kill Kyuhyun.” SicaStall said. She was hesitant with their next action.

“There is no other way.” YunYul said shortly. Although he didn’t want his nephew to have same fate with his father he couldn’t do anything else.

“Then let’s gather our power and attack Kyuhyun with maximum power. Wait for my sign.” HenBer ordered. Everyone nodded their heads in understanding, so did EunYe and the others eventhough they did it with heavy heart. Everyone then aimed their maximum attack to Kyuhyun. And after got sign from HenBer, they shot it at the same time. That’s when Seohyun ran over and approached Kyuhyun. She then hugged Kyuhyun who still kneeling down in pain, tried to protect him with her body from the attacks hopelessly. Leetauk realized it first, but it was too late because they already relesead their attacks and it was on its way toward Kyuhyun. Seohyun faced the attacks with her back, while Kyuhyun who was half conscious, suddenly turned their position. He now faced the attacks with his back, protecting Seohyun by hugging her. And with his unstable power, Kyuhyun tried to make protection shield to protect both of them from the attacks. But the protection shield wasn’t strong enough to protect them. The protection shield broke when the attacks hit it with huge explosion. Out of nowhere, a bright light could be seen covering Kyuhyun and Seohyun before the explosion blocked the sight. Blaaaar.

“What was that?” TaeHee who could see that sight, mumbled in low tone. But no one could hear her.

Leeteuk and EunYe immediately ran and approached Kyuhyun and Seohyun as soon as the explosion was over. After the huge smoke disappeared, could be seen Seohyun was hugging Kyuhyun’s weak body.

“Kyuhyun oppa, wake up.” Seohyun called Kyuhyun with tears were streming down on her cheeks. She hugged Kyuhyun’s body tightly and then she could feel his heart still beating. Relief came through her heart. When Leeteuk and EunYe arrived at their place, Leeteuk immediately examined Kyuhyun’s condition and put his two fingers on Kyuhyun’s neck. Relief could be seen in his face too.

“He is alive.” Seohyun nodded her head in happines. Relief was shown in her face and everyone face too. Everyone thought that was a miracle for Kyuhyun and Seohyun who still alive after the huge explosion. They were happy and relief that the fight with ’Hipno’ was over too. And while everyone took a rest after the tiring battle and treating their injuries, Jonghyun took that chance for his own advantage. He now stood right behind Kangin. And without anyone noticed what he was doing including Kangin himself, Jonghyun stabbed his hand to Kangin’s back, right in the place where his heart was. Just like what he did to Yunho before, but the difference was he not only kneaded it but also took it out from its place. Blood was dripping down from Kangin’s heart which now on Jonghyun’ hand. Jonghyun then pressed it and destroyed Kangin’s heart with his hand. Then a shiny crystal replaced Kangin’s heart on Jonghyun’s hand. It was a piece of ‘Stone od Life’. Kangin fell down on the ground with red chest because of blood that dripping of. His eyes opened in surprised, not even knew what happened to him. He only felt very sharp pain for seconds and then he felt nothing. Donghae who stood not too far from Kangin saw it and screamed in horrified.

“Hyung.” After heard Donghae’s cream, everyone turned their head to Kangin and saw him lay on the ground lifeless.

“Oh no! Siwon protect Donghae! Leeteuk and prince Eunhyuk protect Seohyun!” ShinLin yelled, giving order to Siwon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. He then ran to Jonghyun’s spot while the others still processing what was happening in their mind. He was approaching TaeHee and TaeMinLli who stood up at closest position with Jonghyun. He tried to make everyone to stay away from Jonghyun. Including TaeMinLli who was officially part of Jonghyun’s army, but somwhow he felt something bad was going to happen. After he arrived at TaeHee and TaeMinLli’s position, he then pulled TaeHee away from Jonghyun who now covered in white light after he put the crystal into his body. Shindong then parted himself with Lina and ordered her to protect TaeHee while he approached TaeMinLli. After the white light that covered him disappeared, could be seen Jonghyun stood up at his position arrogantly. An evil grimace plastered on his face. Finally after waiting for a long time, the seal that sealed ‘Stone of Life’ power in his body was open. Jonghyun then scanned his surroundings. He wanted to try his power so badly. He then looked at clueless TaeMinLli and smirked. He aimed his palm to TaeMinLli who was the closest person to him. Jonghyun then shot a powerfull fire detonation to TaeMinLli, but Shindong who could guess Jonghyun’s mind, already knew it would happen. He approached TaeMinLli, pushed him away and replaced him to accept Jonghyun’s powerfull detonation. The detonation hit Shindong’s chest and exploded his heart. Before he fell on the ground, he turned his head and looked at Taeyeon, giving her his last smile.

“Appaaaa.” TaeHee screamed in horrified, seeing his father fell on the ground lifeless. She tried to release herself from Lina’s hug. On the other hand, TaeMinLli sat on the ground dumbfounded, seeing his father died in front of his eyes while HenBer stood next to him, protecting him from Jonghyun.  EunYe was about to attack Jonghyun when YunYul stopped him and whispered.

“Stop it. He is too strong to fight right now.” EunYe tried to release himself from YunYul’s grab. Everyone still surprised with what happened because everything seemed to happen in fast motion and no one could predict all of this wouled happen. It was very unexpected.

“Ah, it’s good to feel this power again after such a long time. But I think I need more time to adapt with this power.” Jonghyun said to himself.

“I’ll see you again prince Eunhyuk.” Jonghyun smirked and bowed his head. After said that, he teleported and left. One by one his followers followed him and left the battle field. First was HanZhou, then KeyLun along with SicaStall and the last was YunYul. After they left, Taeyeon released herself from Lina’s hug and parted herself with Heechul. She then approached her father’s dead body. Tears were flowing down hardly in her cheeks.

“Appa, wake up.” Taeyeon put Shindong’s head on her lap and caressed his pale face. She called his father desperately, while Taemin still sat at his spot and looking at his father expressionless. Tears were flowing down in his cheeks without he noticed it. Heechul stood behind Taeyeon and patted her head, tried to comfort her. Everyone was speechless for the sudden lost. Then sound of foot steps was heard and approaching Kangin’s dead body. It was Hyohyeon who tend to deliver breakfast for her beloved brother. From a far she already saw fire and heard some explosions. She worried about his brother, so she immediately went here only to see Kangin lay on the ground lifeless in the middle of the mess. Hyohyeon dropped her things. She sat next to Kangin’s body and started to cry.

“Oppaaa.” Hyohyeon called her brother. Siwon then approached her and patted her back, tried to ease her lost. Suddenly rain fell from the sky, as if the sky also crying along with them for their lost. On the other side of that mess, Seohyun sat and hugged the unconscious Kyuhyun tightly. She knew it might sound unfair for Taeyeon and Hyohyeon, but she was thankfull that Kyuhyun still alive, that she still had the one she loved.