CHAPTER 24: THE BABY IS MISSING

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

Soft laughter and voice of people speaking disturbed Seohyun’s ears which made her opened her eyes slowly. She smiled happily seeing the view in front of her eyes. People whom she loved looked happy and paid their attention to a baby boy in Grandma Song’s arms. And the happiness in her heart was getting bigger and bigger because the baby boy was hers.

“Joohyun my dear, you wake up.” Mrs. Seo who sat beside the bed realized that her daughter already opened her eyes. She then looked at Seohyun with soft smile in her lips while caressing Seohyun’s head gently. Seohyun nodded her head weakly as an answer before turned her attention to Taeyeon who called her name.

“Seohyun-ah, your baby boy is so cute.” Taeyeon exclaimed happily.

“Taeyeon is right. Your baby is so cute and so handsome, just like me.” Eunhyuk added proudly.

“Yah, Eunhyuk oppa! Don’t tell a lie in front of a baby. Besides, my nephew is more handsome than you. He is much much much more handsome than you.” Yoona said and stuck her tongue out which made everyone chuckled.

“Yoona is definitely right. Eunhyuk-ah, you’re handsome but the only ones who say it, is just BoA, your wife.” Eunhyuk pouted his lips because of Sungmin’s statement.

“Hey wait a second. I never say my hushband is handsome.” BoA denied which earned laughter from everyone while Eunhyuk was pouting his lips even more.

“Enough, we’re at a hospital now. We shouldn’t make noises.” Mr. Seo reminded everyone while holding in his laughter.

“Mr. Seo is right. Hmm by the way, what is his name?” Sungmin asked and changed the topic of their conversation. Everyone started to think some names and Eunhyuk was the first to let out his suggestion.

“What about Cho Jaehyun?” Eunhyuk suggested. But suddenly a very loud thunder was rumbling in the bright and clear sky. It made everyone surprised.

“I think the baby doesn’t like the name.” Sungmin said while holding in his laughter because of the nice coincidence.

“Ah! What about Cho Sehun? It’s cute name.” This time Yoona suggested. And one more time a very loud thunder was rumbling in the sky, but this time the sky was getting dark and cloudy too.

“I think he doesn’t like it either.” Taeyeon said while checking the weather outside before looking at the calm baby boy in Grandma Song’s arms. The baby was calm but his face looked irritated. That event couldn’t be called a coincidence anymore because it happened two times.

“Cho Hyunji?” Sungmin said with low voice and for the third times a very loud thunder was rumbling in the sky. It was definitely not a coincidence.

“Cho Baekhyun?” Taeyeon said. And just like before, a very loud thunder was rumbling in the sky once again. But this time it was getting worse because the baby boy started to cry loudly as if he told everyone that he didn’t like all those names.

“Taeyeon-ah, what do you do? You make the baby cries.” Eunhyuk pretended to put the blame on Taeyeon.

“I-I don’t do anything. S-Sungmin oppa, w-what should I do?” Taeyeon stuttered. She was panic because everyone was looking at her with blaming look. She then hid behind Sungmin who tried to hold in his laughter because of her cute action. In the other hand, the baby cried even louder and louder. And it made everyone became panic too at the moment when they couldn’t make the baby to stop crying.

“Jookyu-ah, come to mommy sweetheart. Let mommy hug you.” Seohyun called her baby and motioned Grandma Song to give the baby to her. And suddenly the baby boy stopped crying when he heard his mother’s voice. Grandma Song then gave the baby boy to Seohyun who hugged him tightly in her arms.

“Jookyu. His name is Cho Jookyu.” Seohyun caressed Jookyu’s chubby cheek with her finger lovingly. The baby boy smiled happily in his mother embrace and followed by the sky which turned to bright and clear again as if it was happy too with the name.

***

 

Seohyun was in the middle of buttoning Jookyu’s white shirt when Yoona called with her loud voice.

“Seohyun-ah, are you ready? Donghae oppa will come to pick us up soon.”

“Just a minute.” Seohyun yelled back to Yoona which made Jookyu laughed happily. When Seohyun was about to put on a black vest to Jookyu, the baby who was five months old suddenly lay on his stomach. And it made Seohyun got some troubles.

“Jookyu-ah, please be a good boy for mommy for seconds. Uncle Donghae will pick us up soon. We’ll attend auntie Taeyeon and uncle Sungmin’s wedding. You don’t want to come late, do you?” Seohyun talked to Jookyu and as if he understood what Seohyun said, Jookyu then lay on his back again while smiling sweetly. It was already five months since Jookyu was born. And they lived well together. There were a lot of good news came from her friends. BoA was pregnant and her pregnancy which already three months old made Eunhyuk suffered from her unique craving. Yoona finally got engaged to Donghae after several times of broken up. Taemin got a girlfriend but he still hid his girlfriend’s identity from everyone especially from Taeyeon. And finally today Taeyeon and Sungmin would say their vows as husband and wife in front of the priest. Few minutes later, Donghae arrived at Seohyun’s apartement along with Eunhyuk and BoA. They then went together to the celebration place with happy feeling. The wedding ceremony was held respectfully while the wedding reception was held lively. Both the groom and the bride were very happy on their special day. And so was everyone who came to give their blessing. Taeyeon and Sungmin were dancing in the center of the room with others couples, while Eunhyuk, Donghae and Taemin were talking about something seemed to be interesting. Seohyun herself was sitting in one corner with Jookyu on her lap who was having his time with his two beautiful aunties, BoA and Yoona. But the lively party suddenly turned into a mess because of a drunken man who disturbed the party with his action. That drunken man was throwing stuff near him to everywhere. He even threw water balls to everyone too. Eunhyuk and Taemin didn’t stay still, they immediately took care that drunken man. The drunken man’s strength wasn’t compareable with Eunhyuk who was the King of Wizardry Empire and Taemin who was the Wizardry Empire Knight. So in short time they could handle the trouble maker. When Eunhyuk and Taemin were about to bring the drunken man outside, they were inattentive for seconds so the drunken man could throw a big fire ball toward Seohyun’s direction. Everything happened very fast and no one expected it would happen. They became stiff with no reason and didn’t able to make any movement. The fire ball was about to hit Seohyun who hugged Jookyu tightly to protect him when suddenly a blue shield covered Seohyun’s body along with BoA and Yoona who sat near her. The fire ball then disappeared in instant when it hit the blue shield. Heechul who also saw the incident suddenly remembered their previous battle when Kyuhyun was taken control by Hipno. Heechul remembered that moment when Kyuhyun was unconscious in Seohyun’s embrace. A detonation was aimed at them, but suddenly a bright light protected both of them from it.

“Perhaps it was also Jookyu’s action.” Heechul unintentionally spoke loudly which made everyone paid their attention to him including Seohyun. They looked at Heechul curiously.

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked. Heechul raised his head and looked at Eunhyuk while thinking should he spoke out his thought or not.

“Hmmm. Do you remember when we had a battle with Jonghyun and his army, the battle where Kyuhyun changed into Hipno for the first time?” Heechul asked and everyone nodded their heads. Of course they still remembered, because it was the day when Kangin and Shindong died.

“I remembered at the end of the battle, a detonation was aimed to Seohyun. But before it exploded, I saw a bright light covered and protected her. I also remember that no one among us could protect Seohyun at that moment. So the only possibility about the person who did it was Jookyu, eventhough he still at Seohyun’s belly back then.” Everyone surprised to hear Heechul’s analysis. Everyone then looked at Jookyu who was smiling all the time in Seohyun’s arms.

“Heechul hyung’s analysis could explain everything and it also makes sense. The weird things that happened around us are because of Jookyu. The incident on Eunhyuk’s wedding. The weird weather on the day he was born. And also the incident just then. It’s all because of Jookyu.” Sungmin as the new Wizardry Empire’s adviser let out his thought.

“I have the same thought as you.” Heechul agreed with Sungmin’s words. And after that, there was silence for moments because everyone was busy with their thought until Eunhyuk spoke.

“Yes, it makes sense. Remembering Jookyu has the power of ‘Stone of Life’ from Seohyun and Hipno’s power from his father. There is high possibility that he can do all of it.”

“Woah! Jookyu definitely will be very great wizard just like his father, Cho Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook exclaimed in amazement. But he immediately covered his mouth with his hands when he realized he mentioned Kyuhyun’s name in front of Seohyun. Ryeowook regretted what he said earlier. He even got death glares from the others. Everyone then looked at Seohyun worriedly. They were afraid Seohyun would turn sad and gloomy, besides they were also curious about how Seohyun would react. But everything seemed fine for Seohyun. She just smiled while looking at Jookyu.

“Thank you for protecting mommy all the time, sweetheart. Mommy loves you very much.” After she said that, Seohyun kissed Jookyu’s chubby cheeks lovingly. There was an awkward silence after the whole incident until someone burst in tears.

“Hua..hua..hua..” Taeyeon was the one who suddenly cried hardly.

“Taeyeon-ah, what happen with you, honey? Are you okey?” Sungmin was confused and panic because his wife suddenly cried hardly. He was worried with the sudden change from Taeyeon. He was afraid Taeyeon was hurt or something.

“Why is my wedding party has to be ruined by a drunken man, whereas today should be the happiest day for me?” Taeyeon yelled in annoyance while still crying hardly. Everyone was dumbfounded after they heard the reason why Taeyeon cried. But seconds later, they burst in laughter.

“Yah, I thought something bad happened to you.” Heechul commented which followed by nods from the others. The awkward silence that covered them before disappeared in instant and turned into loud laughter because of Taeyeon’s action. Even Jookyu was clapping his hands excitedly, celebrating the teasing for Taeyeon.

“Yah, why do you all laugh and make fun of me? It makes my party even worse.” Taeyeon was irritated because no one felt sympathy for her. So she made her crying became much louder.

“Calm down. I’ll make it better.” After he said it, Sungmin then kissed Taeyeon in the lips passionately. Their kiss grew deeper as the cheers from the others became louder and louder.

***

 

Time flies, it was already two years two months since the final war ended. That evening Seohyun was playing with Jookyu in her apartement’s living room. Jookyu who was one years six months old, was able to walk eventhough it just unsteady steps. He was walking in circle in the living room with his little feet happily. Meanwhile, Seohyun was paying attention to his son and her smile never left her lips. Sometimes Jookyu would make small fireworks around his body or just floating in the air for couple seconds before fell on the floor. Although he fell down on the floor, he didn’t cry instead he laughed happily which made Seohyun’s smile became wider. Jookyu’s ability grew faster when it was compared to all wizards in his age. His magic ability was getting higher and higher as time passed which more convincing the fact that he got the power of ‘Stone of Life’ and Hipno. Seeing Jookyu like that, Seohyun wasn’t afraid or tried to hold his power. Instead she tried to direct and teach Jookyu how to use his power wisely and not forgot to direct and teach him how to control it, so there won’t be any disaster. Jookyu was on Seohyun’s lap, making bubbles in the air when Yoona came home with bright and happy face.

“Jookyu-ah, today auntie Yoona is very happy.” Yoona exclaimed happily. She then took Jookyu from Seohyun’s lap and lifted up his little body which made Jookyu yelled in happiness.

“Yoona unnie, is there good news until you become intimate with Jookyu?” Seohyun chuckled. She said that because Yoona always had a little fight with Jookyu and always got irritated by him. It could happen because Jookyu always disturbed Yoona with his magic ability everytime he could. Sometimes he even made Yoona cried as a victim of his evilness.

“You know what? Today Donghae oppa propose me. Kyaaa.” Yoona screamed happily while hugging Jookyu in her arms tightly. And as if he knew that his auntie was happy, Jookyu then kissed Yoona’s cheeks sweetly before screamed happily too.

“Yey.” Jookyu exclaimed while putting his hands up in the air. Seohyun and Yoona just chuckled, seeing Jookyu’s cute action.

“Unnie. Congratulation. I’m happy for you.” Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly with Jookyu in between. The three of them then decided to celebrate the happy news with talking, joking and eating snacks. Time passed really fast and the night finally came. Jookyu sat on Seohyun’s lap with sleepy eyes. Although he was sleepy, Jookyu insisted not going to sleep whereas it was already passed his sleeping time. He still wanted to spend his time with his mother and his auntie. The situation in Seohyun’s apartement was quiet. Yoona was eating her snack and Seohyun was singing a lullaby while caressing Jookyu’s head, she was trying to make him asleep. Yoona then took a deep breath before she started a conversation with Seohyun. Her face turned serious.

“Seohyun-ah, don’t you want to date someone?” Yoona suddenly asked.

“Unnie, I’m married and I already have a son. Is there a man who still wants to date me?” Seohyun didn’t answer Yoona’s question seriously. She just focused her attention to Jookyu.

“Of course. I’m sure there are a lot of men who want to date you. Look at yourself. Although you already have a son, you’re still young, beautiful, smart, kindhearted and y.” Yoona reasoned. She tried to influence Seohyun to accept her idea about dating someone. Meanwhile Seohyun just smiled. She still busy caressing Jookyu’s head whom started to fall asleep.

“Seohyun-ah. I’ll marry Donghae oppa soon or later. And after that, I can’t always by your side and take care of you. I’ll be in peace and happy if before I’m busy with my own life, you already have someone who can love and take a good care of you and Jookyu.” Yoona spoke slowly and held Seohyun’s free hand.

“Unnie, I can take a good care of Jookyu and myself. I don’t need anyone to do it. I just need Jookyu and Jookyu just needs me.” Seohyun spoke firmly. She was getting serious with their conversation.

“If you don’t want to do it for yourself, at least do it for Jookyu. He needs a father. Let him feel the love from a father.” Yoona kept trying to convince Seohyun.

“Yoona unnie. Jookyu already has a father.” Seohyun raised her voice and spoke distinctly. There was a slight anger in her voice.

“His father already died two years ago. Do you still expect him to come back? Stop hurting yourself, Seo Joohyun.” Yoona raised her voice too. She hated it when Seohyun became so stubborn just like this moment. Meanwhile, Seohyun decided to shut because Yoona’s words felt like a knife which stabbing her heart. It hurt her. Jookyu opened his eyes and looked at Yoona irritatingly. He was disturbed by Yoona’s high voice. Seconds later, there were some earthworms which crawling in both Yoona’s hands. And as soon as she knew it, Yoona yelled out loud in fear.

“Argh. Seohyun-ah, please help me. Stop Jookyu!” Yoona kept yelling in fear, while swishing both her hands to get away from the earthworms. But as if it was glued, the earthworms kept sticking on Yoona’s hands strongly. It wasn’t the first time for Yoona to experience it. The same things happened for couple times before. That’s why Yoona knew that the one who did it this time was Jookyu.

“Jookyu-ah, stop it.” Seohyun said distinctly with firm voice which made Jookyu stopped his action and hugged her mother, burying his face in Seohyun’s neck and asking for forgiveness. Seconds later, all the earthworms disappeared from Yoona’s hands in instant.

“Unnie, I’ll take Jookyu to sleep.” Seohyun said without looking at Yoona who stil managed her breath. When she arrived at her bed room, Seohyun laid Jookyu and herself on the bed.

“Jookyu-ah. Let’s sleep, sweetheart.” Seohyun smiled and started to sing a lullaby while caressing Jookyu’s back gently. Few minutes later, Jookyu fell asleep with one hand holding on Seohyun’s shirt tightly. Meanwhile, Seohyun was looking at the sleeping Jookyu while thinking about Yoona’s words. Although since Jookyu was born Seohyun never cried at night again, it didn’t mean she stopped thinking about Kyuhyun and stopped expecting him to come back. Not single ones she forgot about Kyuhyun. The reason why Seohyun didn’t cry at night again was because of Jookyu. He helped Seohyun to cure her longing for Kyuhyun even just a little. Because as days passed and as Jookyu grew older, he resembled Kyuhyun. Seohyun then thought, perhaps it was the time for her to accept her loss for Kyuhyun and not expecting him to come back anymore, perhaps it was the time for her to create a new relationship to find a father for Jookyu and started their new life.

“Kyuhyun oppa, it’s already two years. Should I stop now?” Seohyun mumbled to herself as she fell asleep. And as her eyes was getting closed, Seohyun finally made her decision.

***

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Seohyun bowed her head to a man who sat in front of her while bringing Jookyu in her arms.

“It’s okey. I arrived here a minute ago.” The man said and motioned Seohyun to sit in her chair.

“So what I heard from Yoona is true. Although you already have a son, you’re still young and beautiful.” That man started a conversation. On bright and sunny day, Seohyun came again to a blind date which was arranged by Yoona. It was almost a month since Seohyun decided to obey Yoona’s advice and had blind dates every weekend, but of course she always brought Jookyu with her. This evening Seohyun had a blind date with a man named Chansung in a coffe shop. Their date went normal at first with light conversation between the two of them until Jookyu made an action and ruined it again just like previous dates. On Seohyun’s first blind date with a Chinese man named Luhan in a Chinese restaurant, Jookyu ruined and destroyed it successfully. He ruined it by burnt a little of Luhan’s hair which activated the fire alarm and at the end there was a local rain inside the restaurant. That incident made everyone soaked wet but of course except Jookyu and his mother. Not only that, Jookyu also ruined and destroyed Seohyun’s second blind date with a man named Jay in an Italian restaurant. This time Jookyu took an action with created an illusion for all guests of the restaurant including Jay. Jookyu made the restaurant full of reptiles, started from snakes, lizards, earthworms, etc. In instant the restaurant became a mess. All the guests screamed in fear and ran outside, leaving Seohyun and the laughing Jookyu inside. But today Jookyu won’t use his magic ability, because before they went there Seohyun warned him not to use his power. So this time, Jookyu would use his innocence as a baby. As soon as the food arrived, Jookyu started his action. He left Seohyun’s lap and climbed up to the table in front of him. When he already stood on the table, Jookyu started to mess up the food in there. He threw the food everywhere while laughing happily. And the worst thing was Jookyu also threw the food right to Chansung’s face. On the other hand, Seohyun wasn’t able to stop Jookyu’s action which kept throwing the food to Chansung while laughing happily or she pretended that she wasn’t able. That’s the end and for the third times Seohyun’s blind date was failed. At seven pm, Seohyun and Jookyu with food all over his body arrived at their apartement safely.  Their arrival was welcomed by annoyed face from Yoona who held on her anger.

“What did he do this time?” Yoona asked Seohyun and gave Jookyu a death glare.

“Unnie, please calm down. Jookyu still doesn’t understand what he did.” Seohyun said an excuse while walking to the bathroom to clean up Jookyu’s body. And the annoyed Yoona followed behind.

“It’s the third times he ruins your blind date. I think he does it on purpose.” Yoona looked at Jookyu suspiciously who was giggling because Seohyun was wiping his bare body with wet towel.

“Perhaps Jookyu just doesn’t like any of them. That’s why he acts like that. Done!” Seohyun exclaimed when she finished putting a cute pajama on Jookyu. She then kissed Jookyu’s cheeks lovingly before took him in her arms.

“Hah! He doesn’t like anyone except her mother.” Yoona said sarcastically which earned chuckles from Seohyun.

“Na..Na..Na..” Jookyu babbled while extending his arms to Yoona as if asking Yoona to take him in her arms. He didn’t forget to make very cute face too. And just like usual, Yoona couldn’t get angry at Jookyu any longer when he started to act cute in front of her. As if that little baby knew that no one could resist his cuteness. When Yoona was busy kissing Jookyu’s cheeks who was smiling in victory, Seohyun’s phone rang indicating that there was an incoming call. Seohyun looked at the caller ID first before answered it.

“Hello. What’s the matter, Jinwoon-ah?” Seohyun asked.

“Are you and Jookyu at home?”

“Yes, we’re at home.” Seohyun said.

“I have some business near your apartement. If you don’t mind, I would like to drop by?”

“Okey, I’ll wait for you.” Seohyun ended the phone call.

“Jinwoon?” Yoona asked curiously after Seohyun ended her call.

“Heehm, he’s my friend. He has some business near here and decides to drop by. He called to make sure if I’m home or not.” Seohyun explained.

Ting.. tong.. The door bell rang and signaling there was a guest at the door.

“Perhaps it’s him. I’ll open the door.” Seohyun then went to open the door.

“For someone who just wants to drop by, isn’t it too quick to arrive? Very suspicious. Don’t you think so Jookyu-ah?” Yoona talked to Jookyu who blinked his eyes innocently. Yoona then followed Seohyun to welcome their guest. In the living room, Jinwoon already sat on the couch while Seohyun apparently went to kitchen to make some tea.

“Jookyu-ah, look what uncle bring for you! There are ballon, toy car and also your favourite ice cream.” Jinwoon showed what he brought to Jookyu as soon as Jookyu and Yoona arrived at the living room. Jookyu then clapped his hands excitedly seeing those things.

“Good preparation for someone who just wants to drop by. Very suspicious.” Yoona mumbled. Yoona then gave Jookyu to Jinwoon who immediately brought him in his arms. Right after that, Seohyun came with some tea in her hands. Time passed and it was already an hour since Jinwoon came. The clock in the wall showed 8.30 pm. It was the time for Jinwoon to get home, besides it was Jookyu’s sleeping time too. After Jinwoon bid goddbye to Yoona, Yoona cleaned the table while Seohyun and Jookyu sent him to the door.

“Jookyu-ah, uncle Jinwoon has to go home now. See you next time. Bye.” Jinwoon bid goodbye to Jookyu then kissed Jookyu’s cheeks whom waving his hands.

“Bai..Bai..”

“Seohyun-ah, I’ll go now and see you next time.” Jinwoon bid goodbye to Seohyun too and then pecked Seohyun’s left cheek before he went home hurriedly. Seohyun surprised with Jinwoon’s action who suddenly pecked her left cheek. Meanwhile Jookyu was looking at his mother with dislike and annoyed look.

“Jookyu-ah, why do you look at mommy like that?” Seohyun asked when she realized Jookyu’s mood suddenly got bad. Without command, Jookyu then wiped Seohyun left cheek which was pecked by Jinwoon before with his little hands, as if he wanted to erase that peck. Not satisfied with what he did, Jookyu then kissed it repeatedly. Seohyun who saw his son possessive action just laughed. She then stopped Jookyu by pecked his cute lips.

“Jookyu-ah, are you jealous? Don’t worry, sweetheart. Mommy is yours, all yours.” Seohyun spoke and smiled sweetly which earned a big grin from Jookyu who now hugged Seohyun’s neck possessively.

***

 

On Sunday morning a week later, Seohyun was walking and got inside a café alone. She had a meeting with her another blind date which was planned by Yoona, and this time without Jookyu in her side. When she already inside the café, Seohyun immediately approached a man who was featured like Yoona had said before. She surprised when she knew her blind date this time was a man she knew.

“Yonghwa oppa?” Yonghwa was Seohyun and Yoona’s workmate at Soshi Academy. If Seohyun taught about piano, then Yonghwa taught about guitar.

“Are you surprised? Hehehe. I’m sorry. I asked Yoona to be your blind date for today. I hope you don’t mind.” Yonghwa explained and motioned Seohyun to sit in her chair. Seohyun just smiled as an answer to show Yonghwa that she didn’t mind at all. After Seohyun sat, both of them immediately were drowning in their interesting conversation. Meanwhile at another place, inside a mini market near the town park, Yoona was busy choosing ice creams with Jookyu in her arms. Both of them went outside for walk in early morning. And they went earlier than Seohyun on purpose. Of course all of it was Yoona’s plan to make Seohyun’s blind date today was a big success. Early morning after finished their breakfast, Yoona persuaded Jookyu to go with her for some ice cream, also for walking and playing at the town park. At the end, Jookyu went with Yoona willingly and it gave Seohyun a chance for dating peacefully. Now there they were, busy choosing between vanila ice cream or strawberry ice cream to buy.

“Jookyu-ah, how about we buy one vanila ice cream for you and one strawberry ice cream for me? You can taste mine and I can taste yours. It sounds good, isn’t it?” Yoona suggested which followed by excited nods from Jookyu. When Yoona was walking to cashier to pay their ice creams, they passed by a tall man who stood in front of beverages stand. But they couldn’t see his face because it was hidden under his black hoodie, besides he also wore black sunglasses.

“Da..da..da..” Suddenly Jookyu babbled without any reason while pointing his index finger to the tall man who busy choosing mineral water at that moment.

“Jookyu-ah, what’s the matter?” Yoona asked confusedly because Jookyu was acting weird. But it didn’t mean that he acted normal everytime. Jookyu still tried to release himself from Yoona’s arms while they were walking outside. Outside the mini market, Jookyu started to cry when Yoona didn’t let him go and now he was calling for her mother.

“Ma..Hua..Ma..Hua..Ma..Hua..”

“Jookyu-ah, please stop crying honey. What’s wrong with you? Are you hurt?” Yoona was panic because it was already ten minutes but Jookyu didn’t stop crying whereas she tried everything to make him stop crying. Finally, Yoona couldn’t resist anymore and she decided to bring Jookyu to his mother because people started to look at her suspiciously as if she was a kidnapper. Fortunately, the café where Seohyun’s blind date took place wasn’t too far from the town park. Before they planned all about today’s blind date, Seohyun suggested the café as prevention if Jookyu suddenly became fussy and wanted to meet her. After walked for few meters with Jookyu in her arms, finally Yoona arrived in front of the café.

“Ma..Ma..Ma..” Yoona then put Jookyu down, but instead of walking inside the café to meet his mother, Jookyu turned around and walked away. Meanwhile Yoona just stood there dumbfoundedly while watching the scene which was watched by Jookyu too. The scene which a man he didn’t know stood up from his seat and kissed her mother right in her lips. When Yoona gained her sense again and turned her attention to her side, she surprised to find Jookyu wasn’t there. Yoona was panic and started running to find her nephew. Slowly, the sky was getting dark and cloudy as if it also felt sad as Jookyu’s feeling at the moment. Meanwhile inside the café, the awkwardness was building up between a woman and a man.

“Ah, I’m sorry because I kissed you without your permission. Maybe you think it’s too fast, but I just want you to know that I love you very much.” Yonghwa said while scratching the back of his neck. On the other side, Seohyun just sat there stiffly without looking at Yonghwa. She surprised with Yonghwa’s sudden action. She then bowed her head, drowning in her thought. She wasn’t happy, angry or upset about the kiss. She just didn’t feel anything. Minutes passed and still no one dare to speak. The friendly atmosphere successfully turned into the awkward ones with silence covering them. The silence then broke when Seohyun’s phone rang, indicating that there was an incoming call. Seohyun looked at her phone and found Yoona’s name in the caller ID.

“Yes, Yoona unnie. What’s the matter?” Seohyun asked. Her forehead was furrowed when she heard Yoona’s panic voice. Second later her eyes widened, showing her fear and worries clearly while still listening to Yoona.

“What? Jookyu is missing?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter is here! Will Seohyun able to find Jookyu? Or she'll has to loose him just like Kyuhyun?

The answer will be on the next chapter which also will be the last chapter for this story.

Don't miss it! ^^