CHAPTER 1 : PUNISHMENT? MISSION?

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

There are four people can be seen in a room full of books that seems to be a library in right wings of the castle.

“As the command from our queen, the prince have to be punished for uncertain time.” A fat man in his fifthies which also known as Empire’s Adviser explained to a muscular thin man with blonde hair who sat in front of him with bored face. The blonde hair man who known as the Prince of Wizardy Empire just remained silent and submitted to his fate.

“And both of you will accompany the prince for his punishment as well.” Empire’s adviser said. This time he looked to a cute short girl with short black hair who sat beside him and to a tall man with brown messy hair who leaned on book shelf, playing with his PSP.

“Appa, it’s not fair. Only Eunhyuk oppa who did it. Why do we have to be punished as well?” The girl protested while pouting her lips.

“Taeyeon-ie, it is the queen’s command. Appa can’t do anything about it.” Empire’s advisor looked to his only daughter with apologize face.

*Pletak* sound of something being hit heard inside the library.

“Yah, it’s hurt.” Eunhyuk screamed while his head which hit by the tall man who leaned in book shelf earlier. Now he stood beside Eunhyuk.

“Yah Eunhyuk hyung, if you practiced with Siwon hyung and not watched that video, Taeyeon and I will not be punished. You’re ert monkey.” That tall man grumbled to Eunhyuk who pouted. He looked annoyed.

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t do that. Although both of you are best friends, he still our prince.” Empire’s advisor advised Kyuhyun who will hit Eunhyuk’s head once again.

“Cih, I know Shindong ahjussi.” Kyuhyun sent a death glare to Eunhyuk who just bent his head down. Although Eunhyuk is older than Kyuhyun, he always afraid with Kyuhyun, the evil maknae, especially when he is angry.

“By the way, Appa. What is our punishment?” Taeyeon asked with curious and worries face, brought the topic back.

“All of you will be sent to Seoul to help and protect the ‘ungiven’ for uncertain time as I told you in the beginning. Tomorrow you will leave. Each of you will help and protect different person and here is the data about them who will be your responsibility. Now, it’s better for you all to pack your belonging.” Shindong finished his explanation. The three of them started to go and walked. They almost reached the door when Shindong called two of them.

“Taeyeon and Kyuhyun, please stay a bit longer. The prince can go right now.” The two who mentioned by Shindong stop from leaving and walked back to Shindong’s place. Eunhyuk stood for a while with curious face before started walking and left the librabry.

***

 

Kyuhyun lied down on his bed in his bedroom. He just finished packing his belonging. He looked at the ceiling, remembered what Shindong ahjussi told Taeyeon and him a while ago.

Flashback

“Actually, our queen as prince Eunhyuk’s older sister give this punishment because she wants prince Eunhyuk to find his wisdom. As the real ‘king’, prince Eunhyuk has to find his wisdom soon because there will be something bad happen in near future. The oracle, Siwon, saw it’s coming. So your task is to protect the prince besides those ‘ungiven’. The queen believe in both of you, not only because your capability but also because both of you are prince Eunhyuk’s best friend.” Shindong explained seriously. Kyuhyun and Taeyeon listened with full of attention.

“So, the uncertain time is due to the time when Eunhyuk oppa gets his wisdom.” Taeyeon said as understanding hit her. Shindong nodded his head.

“So appa. We don’t have to help and protect the ‘ungiven’ right? We only have to protect Eunhyuk oppa.” Taeyeon asked full of hope to get less task and responsibility.

“Of course not. You have to help and protect them also.” Shindong insisted. His face showed worries and fear. Taeyeon didn’t see it, she busy with her own thought. While Kyuhyun who remainded silent, saw the worries and fear in the fat man’s face. He understood all the information he got. But there was one question still hung in his head. Although  the one question still  bothered him and Shindong’s fear added his curiosity, he didn’t let it out.

End of Flashback

He exhaled a long and deep breath.

“Ya, ahjussi. Tomorrow we will start our adventure.” Kyuhyun said to a white pigeon which roosted in the head of his bed.

“See you tomorrow Seohyun-ssi.” Kyuhyun mumbled before he sound asleep.

***

 

A  tall young girl with long brown hair walked in her apartement slowly. Exhaustion showed in her beautiful pale face clearly. She headed to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her, the light and walked to her wardrobe. She took an oversize white t-shirt, black undergarment and dark blue hotpants before headed to the bathroom inside her bedroom. After finished with her quick bath, she stepped out the bathroom wore clothes she picked earlier and with half dry hair. She turned off the light and headed to her bed, can’t hold her exhaustion and drowsiness any longer because had to stay up for two previous nights. She lied down. She slanted her body and hugged her favorite ‘keroro’ doll. With her eyes closed, she felt something strange. Her ‘keroro’ felt more solid and hard, more muscular. It smelled different than the usual, more masculine. Although it felt strange, she liked it. She rubbed her face into the ‘keroro’. Everythings was perfect until she heard weird sound ‘euh’ came from her ‘keroro’. For one second she confused, until realization came to her mind. She opened her eyes slowly and looked to what she hugged.  In front of her, to be seen a chest covered by blue pajamas. She looked up.

“Aaaarrrggghhh.”