what are doing here?

my life got even more complicated

Kai: "so which cafe should we go to?"

Sehun:"how about bubble tea shop"?

Kingkas:"NO!"

Sehun:"but it’s my favorite and....

Kai: “we always have bubble tea, let's find a good cafe."

Taemin: "oh I know, my dad owns this new cafe called maid cafe and they sell good food and BUBBLE TEA. It should be perfect."

Myungsoo: "so what are we waiting for ,remember it is my treat so...

Kingkas: "LETS GO!!"

Meanwhile with sulli.....

Sulli reached the cafe and straight away was greeted by a girl wearing a cute black and white maid dress.

 Girl: "welcome to made cafe, how can I help you ma'am?"

Sulli was shocked at first but regained herself.

Sulli: "oh I don’t need help thank you but I am actually here for the job of maid. MY mom was supposed to be the other cook but for some personal problems she couldn't do it so I came to work here instead." After I said that I gave her my eye smile.

Girl: "kya!! Omg you are so cute and you fit perfectly for the job though we still need a cool we can manage I guess."

Sulli:"thanks, um so when do I start and my uniform?"

Girl: "oh yeah I forgot. My name is Jessica and I am the manager here and if you don't mind, can you start now caused we need 1 more person right now."

Sulli :"nice to meet you Jessica. My name is sulli, Choi sulli and yes I would love to work starting now."

Jessica: "omg yay!! And here this is your uniform. For today all you have to do is welcome the customers with bright smile and ask and serve them their orders."  

Sulli: "oh ok". I said with a smile.although this was easy,I can tell this won’t be that easy....for me

Jessica: "I also would like to introduce you to the other girls. This is Victoria, luna and Krystal. Our chef is onew.

Everyone welcomed sulli. Soon they got close with sulli but still not close enough to know about her past. Sulli found out that Krystal and Jessica are sisters and Luna and onew are dating each other also that krystal goes to the same school as her. Sulli was finding a little difficulty smiling when guys showed sulli but she still did it. The other staffs saw that but didn’t ask. 20 minutes had passed since sulli stepped into this cafe and they all became close with sulli even knew although she was still a bit cold towards him. Sulli was getting tired and was about take a break when the doorbell rang revealing 7 familiar figures. Sulli got up quickly and was about to take their order when the customers said.....

"What are you doing here?"

A/N:so who are the customers? Haha probably already know who they are already..what will happen in next chapter? Please please please Comment subscribe and if you like the fanfic please upvote...thanks:) triple update today...woohooo. ^.^