Going to Mrs. XI

my life got even more complicated

After the operation done the Doctor came out from operation room.

Sulli: How’s my Mom Doctor is she still alive?

Doctor: Sorry Ms. Choi but your mother didn’t survive the operation we do our best but she died.

And with that the doctor leaved Sulli, Luhan, Mrs. Xi. Sulli can’t stop crying because of the shocking news she receive so Mrs. Xi have a hard time to calm Sulli down.

Mrs. Xi: Sulli don’t worry you can leave with the boys, right Luhan?

Luhan: a-ah neh Umma.

Sulli: NOO!! I don’t want to lived with a boy I just want to leave with my mother. *she said while crying so hard*

Mrs. Xi hugged her tight like her own daughter.

 

The next day:

 

Sulli woke up early in the morning to see her mother in her funeral. She can’t even smile to their visitor especially to the boys. When Mrs. Xi approached Sulli, Sulli bows to her.

Sulli: Good Morning Mrs. Xi *she gives Mrs. Xi a blank expression*

Mrs. Xi: Dear please don’t make it hard you can live with the boys they will not hurt you like your step father did to you.

Sulli was about to shout because of anger but she realize when not because of Mrs. Xi her mother might not able to go on operation but still her mother died so she’s only one now. She just wish that her mother and father are happy wherever where they are.

Sulli: I will accept your offer but just to be your maid to paid my doubt to you Mrs. Xi.

Mrs. Xi: You don’t need to be our maid you are family to me you and your mother but if that what you want you can do it but just my personal assistant is that okay?

Sulli: Yes Mrs. Xi.

 

 

 

Author's note:

Annyeong this is the co author sorry if you dont like the chapter i do for you but that was the real author say plss do comment to this chapter thanks

 

cute_butterfLy