first class

my life got even more complicated

Sulli: Excuse me miss, I am new transfer student here and I don't know what class I have today *I said to the lady*

 Lady: Oh, you must be Choi Sulli right?

Sulli: Yeah.

Lady: Here you go, your timetable. You have dance first, just go straight from this hallway until you get to the last class at the end.

Sulli: Thanks. *I was about to walk to my class when the lady said….

Lady: Oh and good luck, you are gonna need it, especially when you’re in THAT dance class.

Sulli: Thanks? But what do you mean by.....*ring ring ring*

Sulli was about asked her what she meant but the bell rang for first class and Sulli walked to her class.

Sulli: What did she mean by that*.sigh*.

Sulli is deep in thinking about the ladies words that she bumped into someone.

Sulli: Ouch!! *I was so deep in my thoughts that I bumped into someone, I didnt other to look at them and just said sorry coldly cause I knew it was a Guy.*

Sehun: I was walking to my class with my hyungs, when I saw her, the girl from earlier. She looked so deep in thought that she bumped into me. "sorry" is all that she said. I was about to tell her its ok but she went inside the class leaving me dumbfounded.

Taemin: Hello, hello, earth to sehun, you there I waved my hands infront of his face.

Sehun: Oh yeah. I’m fine. Come on lets go inside before we don't have seats left.

With that the 8 kingkas went inside their class. They all kept wondering why Sulli was in this dance class...thus class was only for special and good dancers and the only people that were in the class was them and the 3 arrogant  queenkas.

Sulli: I quickly went inside the class.no one was in there execpt for 3 girls who gave me cold stares which I returned. I scanned the room quickly and decided to sit 2nd row from back near the window. Just as I was sat down, 8 guys came in and looked at me. I ignored them and looked outside the window not wanting to start up any issues between me and any guys......yet. 2minutes later the dance teacher came.

Teacher: Good morning class, today we have a new student in our class. could the student stand up and introduce themself.

Sulli:" Anneyseoyo, my name is Sulli, Choi Sulli". That all I said and sat back down. Everyone looked shocked, probably because they thought I would say something like "hope we get along or we could be friend" or something. tsk*. As if I would, especially not the people from this class.

Kris: I thought she would say something more but she just said her name sat back down.

Myungsoo: Sulli? That's a really beautiful name just like her, I thought to myself.

Minho: Why is so cold towards others. Her eyes look like as if she has...she has...arrgghh! Minho stop thinking about her.

Teacher: "oh ok, umm thanks Sulli. Um so class I know today is Monday so today instead of writing or learning dance. We are just going to have each one of you to do practice and choose music and dance style today and tomorrow you are going to be performing it. 2mins Max."

Sulli: At least no partnering I mumbled to myself.

Taemin: Since I was sitting beside Sulli, I heard her mumble about not partnering. Why doesn't she want that. I mean the other girls would be dying to be partnered up with one of us. sigh*. I should talk to her. Come on taemin."So Sulli right? What are going to ppperforrm?".oh gosh did I just stutter?

Sulli: I was looking through my phone on what music to pick when someone beside me asked if my name is Sulli and what I was going to perform. "I'm sure you heard me introduce myself and I am going through my phone to choose music as you can see so can you please leave me alone now?" I said to him coldly.

Taemin: oh um o.k sorry for disturbing you and Also if you need any help you can ask me, my name is Taemin."I said to her and gave her a smile.

Sulli:"no thanks, I don't any help, especially from fake boys like you". I said angrily.

Taemin:"what do you mean fake?"

Kai: I was behind the two listening to their conversation. Why is she like that  I thought.

Sulli: "I can tell you are trying to be my friend but I can also tell you are forcing yourself so to let you know, no need for all that".

Kris: I walked up to Taemin and said "Taemin its ok, if she doesn't want to be your friend then she will regret it."

Sulli:"tsk*,I will never regret that. Boys are all the same!!....they make the girls fall for them and later they break their heart and leave them stranded". I felt like was I going to tear up so I walked out of the class and slammed the door shut. I kept walking and walking. I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. I didn’t know where I was going until I felt something grab me by my wrist.

A/N: sorry for not updating...it’s just hard for me right now cause I thought after the exams I would be able to update more but I can’t and to add more to it my laptop doesn't work anymore so I have use my phone from now on and my phone keeps shutting making me lose my writing...annoying. Anyways, kris you made sulli cry, why did she cry and what did she mean by that? And who held her wrist?...who do you want it to be? Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you think this ff is good...love you to those who all subsrcibed commented and reads this story.