Opening up?

my life got even more complicated

With the kingkas :

The kingkas were at their house,discussing.

 

"Guys, my mum told me that Sulli will be living with us,she'll be my mum's personal assistant" spoke luhan

 

Sehun:"but, how is she gonna live with us,s-she doesn't like us"

 

Minho:"guys,I think its a great idea,we can gain her trust for boys again,don't you think?"

 

Taemin:"how,I mean she especially doesn't like me"

 

Luhan:"were gonna have to see"

 

Ding dong*

 

Luhan:"I think she's here,ill go get it"

 

Luhan stood up,fixed his attire and then went to open the door.

 

Luhan:"um h-hello sullisshi,come in" gosh why did I stutter thought luhan

 

Sulli:"hello"

Sulli walked in,greeted by the kingkas nervous faces.

 

Sulli pov:

Tsk* why are they nervous,it should be shouldnt it? They probably pity me,don't need it from you lot(referring to boys).

 

"here let me grab your bag and,and I'm s-sorry once again for what happened at school" said taemin rubbing his neck nervously.

 

Cute,wait no get it out of your head sulli,yeah that's right.

"Its ok" I replied.

 

"Really? Come ill show you your room" said taemin excitedly.

End of POV

 

Minho:"yah,did taemin just ignore us and take her away?,I mean not in that way,hehe"

 

Myungsoo:"guess so".

 

After half an hour of showing sulli around the big house,the kingkas decided to have a break and eat.

 

Kai:"hyung I'm hungry"

Taemin:"sullisshi are you hungry"

Sulli:"ill go make food for us all"

 

Sulli walked straight to the kitchen, she didnt want to feel like a burden so she thought she needs to atleast do thing in here.

What should I make thought sulli while pouting.'pizza? Yes pizza it is'.

What sulli didnt know was that the kingkas were watching her,they saw her cute pout,the way she smiles when she got her ingredients and the way she furrows her eyes when she knits the dough. They thought she was cute,so different and it made them have this new feeling inside of them.

 

Sulli put her pizza in the hot oven and set the timer.

"Ouch!" Cried sulli,she had forgotten that the oven was hot and touched it by mistake.

The kingkas saw this,and they were about to rush towards her but one person was faster than the others and that was taemin. Yes taemin,as soon as he saw this,he completely ran fast,he just couldn't handle seeing her teary scream.

All the kingkas could do was watch. Stunned and surprised.

 

"oh gosh,are you ok,of course you wont be,lets get your finger under the cold water first" said taemin panicking.

 

Once luhan got out of his trance,he quickly went to grab the first aid kit leaving the rest of the still stunned kingkas.

 

"its ok taeminsshi,I'm fine" said sulli while retrieving her hand.

"No your not,look it gone sooo red,its bad" fought back taemin

 

Sulli just furrowed her eyebrows,giving up. She watched as taemin put her finger under the cold water. it somehow scared her, what happens if the same thing happens again?,but she realized how worried he was, 'should I open up? Shouldn't I atleast be nice to them? Maybe they aren't to Brad's thought sulli but she quickly shook the thought away as soon as flashback of her past came. 'No,I cant sulli,you trusted that Guy,you can't trust them'.

 

"Here's the first aid" interrupted Luhan,he somehow had felt a bitter feeling inside him when he saw how taemin was looking after sulli but ignored it.

 

"Ah,thanks" replied taemin

"Um,mind if I do it taemin?" Asked luhan

 

Taemin:"o.k"

 

Luhan took sulli's band from taemins and into his.'her hands are so soft'thought luhan.

 

Luhan was aiding sulli,the kingkas were already out of their trance and went towards the three.

 

"Are you ok sullishi?" Asked the concerned kai

 

"Yeah I'm fine,thanks luhansshi and taeminsshi"

 

After the up and bandaging sulli quickly went to grab the pizza but was stopped by kai.

 

"Ill get it" said kai.

 

Kai took out the pizza,it looked and smelt so good

 

 

They each took a bite of the pizza while sulli was blankly looking at them for their reactions.

 

"This so good sullisshi" said myungsoo

 

"Agreed" said the rest.

 

Sulli just smiled unconsiously and took a bite out of her. 'It is good'

 

"You,you just smilies" said the happy virus chanyeol.

 

"Huh?" Asked sulli

"Nothing,its nothing" smilies kris.

 

"She looked so cute" thought the kingkas at the same time.

 

Sulli just shrugged and ate hers.

 

There was eventually one piece left and everyone was full except for the makane and happy virus.

 

They both looked at each other,not wanting to break the staring competition when suddenly they both jumped to grab the last piece.

 

"Yah let go,its mine" said chanyeol

"Let go stupid giant" replied sehun

"Yah what'd you say,let go,its mine" fought back chanyeol

 

 

They both were bickering when suddenly they heard a cute laughter.

"Hahahahahaha",it was sulli.

 

They turned their heads around and saw sulli laughing,when she suddenly realized what she did,she recomposed herself.

"Ahem,sorry".

 

It was silent when suddenly Kris grabbed the last piece off pizza and ran away.

 

The makane and happy virus were still shocked from the cute laugh from sulli that they didnt realize they were looking until kris grabbed the last piece.

 

"YAH, COMEBACK HERE GLAXAY BOY" shouted the both.

 

Sulli POV

Maybe I should open up abit,just dont let my guard down too much

 

A/N:sorry for not updating for sooooooo long,hope you liked it,and also read my two other stories please

Please comment and subscrib