Ignoring

my life got even more complicated

The next morning 

Sulli as the first to wake up, we'll an hour early.She prepared breakfast and left it in the fridge and cleaned the house.She just want to pay back for letting her stay at a house. She didn't want to go to school with them either as she didn't want to be bombarded with hates and those irritating things the fan girls did to anyone that got close with kingkas.

She got ready, checked for the school needs for today, put her shoes on and was about to walk outside of the house when someone spoke from the back. "Wait, why are you going to school before us, you can come with". A sigh suddenly slipped from , she really didn't want to face them and explain the whole thing, Its too annoying plus she dislikes talking to the,  she was hoping they would understand without her explanation. 

"Why? You want me to ride school with you all and  your fan girls to kill me and make my highschool a he'll, NO thanks. Oh and there is breakfast for everyone in the fridge" spoke sulli without even turning around to see who it was, and with that, she left.

And I thought we got closer yesterday spoke Minho.

At School

Throughout the whole day Sulli ignored the kingkas as if nothing had happened.  She didn't reply Sehun's cute 'hey' or Taemin offer in riding back home after school. Of course she would decline the offer,  after explaining in the morning,  did thy not get it thought sulli. "They are stupid" spoke sulli to herself belt closing the Locker ready to head to her 'job'.

 

A/N: hey, so sorry I haven't updated any of my stories, I almost forgot the storyline for this. I'll try to update my stories Saturdays and maybe Sundays from now on. For now this is a short update since I am going to be updating my other stories, I MIGHT do a double update as well :)