hesitating to tell

my life got even more complicated
Jessica point of view: I was serving the customers when I saw sulli coming in.I immediately cheered up more upon seeing her. It has only been a day since she started working and we all have become really close to her. But there is something about her. Everytime she approaches a male customer or our male stuff,she acts differently. I can see something in her eyes. I feel like she's hiding something from us and all of us had noticed but decided not to ask until she feels like telling it herself. I approached her with a big smile. "Hey Ssul" I said. "Oh..hey" replied with her smile. I was going to say something when I noticed she looked weak and it looked like she was....crying? Jessica:"oh sulli what happened? You don't look so well,what happened? Sulli: "nothing unnie,I just had a rough day that's all." Jessica:"sulli,even though I have known you since yesterday only,I can tell your not ok. There's something that's bothering you and maybe your hiding it from us. Sulli you can trust us. Come on lets go sit at that table and continue. Ok? Jessica and sulli sat down at a table. Sulli was hesitating to tell her about her past. She admits that she felt warm and happy around everyone here.but she was scared,scared if they looked down on her and look at her in disgust. Krystal Luna and Victoria saw them sitting down and saw sulli weak so they all decided to go to them as well and let knew and jonghyun take care of the cafe since there's not many customers. Krystal:"what happened sulli? You dont look so well.are you ok". I asked sulli. Luna:"yeah I agree. Is there something bothering you? You can tell us you know that right? Victoria:"yeah sulli,we noticed since yesterday." Sulli:"if I tell you all about my past,that I have NEVER told anyone before,would you guys keep it a secret? And would you laugh at me?" Meanwhile with kingkas.... They were heading towards the cafe when luhans mum called telling them to return quickly because she has something really important to discuss. Luhans mum:"luhan sweety,can you and the boys return now. I have something really important to say to all of you. Luhan:"ok mum,and mum are you ok,it sounds like you were crying".luhan asked his mum concerned. Luhans. Mum:"no,and just come quickly with others and let sulli work ok" Luhan:"ok mum well be there soon." Luhan told the boys everything and they headed back to sulli's house.they didnt want to leave as they were concerned about sulli but they had to. Back at cafe. Jessica:"sulli why would we laugh about your past.you can trust us." A/N: omg sulli is about to tell the biggest secret about her life. And why did luhans mum call them back? Keep reading to find out.subscribe and please please please comment. I like reading your comments. Thanks :)