first encounter

my life got even more complicated

Sulli: I was following the mob of girls until I saw 7 handsome boys coming out of a van. "Gosh, really?? All because of those boys the girls are screaming???"

Girl to Sulli: Excuse me? Who are you and how can you say that? I mean don't you know them?

Sulli: NO and I don't even want to!

Girl: What! You what do you think of yourself?

 Sulli: Surely you don't know what a means otherwise if you did you would know who the real is out of us two.

Sulli’s comment made all the girls turn towards her including the 7 kingkas. The kingkas had heard everything because Sulli was talking loud and was angry.

Taemin: I hadn't even taken a step towards the school gate and girls had stated clinging on to me already.

Fangirls: Oppa!! Wanna hang out. Oppa I love you!!

Kai: *God how can the girls be so fake?*

Luhan: Excuse me girls but could you let us pass through, *I said with a smile or should I say fake smile.*

Fangirls: Kyaaa!! Yes you can. Omg he is so cute.

Luhan: *sigh*

The 7 kingkas were passing through the fangirls when they stopped infringement of two girls arguing and it was none other than Sulli and the fangirl.

Myungsoo: *We were passing through the crowd when we stopped. We saw two girls arguing.*

 Minho: *At first I thought the girls were fighting over us but then I heard one girl ask the other girl who we are which the other responded NO!!!

Kris: *Woow! that girl probably doesn't know us...yet....otherwise she would be falling over us...but there’s something about that girl...now that I think about it, she’s really beautiful, like an angel.*

Sehun: *There's something about that girl...the way she answered back that girl was pretty awesome, I mean she didn’t even notice us??*

Sulli: *I was arguing with the stupid girl when I realised I was being loud and everyone was staring at me*. "What, anyone else want to argue with me it ask me who those stupid boys are cause I really don’t give a damn", and with that I left going towards the school office which was easy to find as there was a big sign.

Taemin: *Ask me who those stupid boys are caused I don’t give a damn*. With that she left. She didn’t even notice us when we were right behind her. Who is she? Is she new? Why is my heart beating like this? "W wha what just happened?" I asked Minho hyung.

Minho: I..I don’t know.

Girl :Oppas don’t listen to that . She probably is new.

Girl 2: Yeah oppas. Do you want to hang at lunch?

Kris to girls: Sorry girls, I think we all should go to our classes.

With that the 8kingkas made their way to school.

8Kingkas: why am I being like this? Who was she? I hope I can meet her again? What if she turns out to be like the other girl? Aiish!! Just let it go!!! (All of them sigh that the same time)

A/N:3rx chapter....sorry was supposed to update earlier to couldnt cause I had to go to my uncles death anniversary...they don’t even know sulli's name and she is stuck in their minds already?...what will happen next? Will she be in same class as anyone?? If yes then who and what will their reaction be? Please subscribe and comment. Thanks guys...peace :D