cancer

my life got even more complicated

At the hospital (sulli and her mum)

Doctor: I'm so sorry to tell you Mrs. Choi, but you have cancer. If we don't get you treatment started soon, I'm afraid to say that it's going to be too late.

Sulli: WHAT!! No please doctor, save my mum. She's the only family I have left, please doctor.

Mrs. Choi: *cough* its ok dear, we just have to live with it.

Sulli: NO!! You are not going to die. Doctor how much will it cost for the treatment??

Doctor: I'm sorry dear but its 50,000 dollars. We have to get her treated quickly.

Sulli: What! (Starts crying hard) but we don't have that kind of money, Doctor please do something. Please!

Mrs. Choi: That's enough sweety, we can’t do anything. I'm just happy to have you with me till I die.

Sulli: NO, I am gonna do whatever it takes. Even if it means to change schools and getting more jobs.

Mrs. Choi: But...dear you are already working and studying.

Doctor: We have to start the treatment in 3 weeks.

Sulli: That enough time for me to get the money...thanks Doctor. I won’t let anything happen to my Mom, my only family.

Sulli and his Mom are now at home. Sulli is in her room looking for another school to transfer to and jobs with high pay but she’s still crying from the news she got.

Sulli: Not letting anything happen to my mum. I have to risk my study, just for my mum.....arggghh!!! Why is it so hard to find a school closer to our house. *Knock knock knock*  

Sulli:Its open.

Mrs. Choi: Dear, are you ok? Did you find a school near our house?

Sulli: Not yet.

Mrs. Choi: I'm so sorry dear, you are still in high school and you been through so much already and now because of me...

Sulli: ....its ok mum. That was our past. This is our present.

Mrs. Choi smiles and hugs her daughter tightly, both crying.

Mrs. Choi: Oh, I forgot to say, I found a school called SM high school. It is a coed school and with your good grades you can get scholarship...I have already applied you and you have been accepted.

Sulli: Really? Thank Mom. When do I start?

Mrs. Choi: Starting tomorrow. Your uniform is my room.

Sulli: Wow! Since when have you been organized Mom. that's unlike you.

Mrs. Choi: Ever since I realized that I might die and I need to become more responsible.

Sulli: Mom everything will be fine. Just need to search for jobs with good pay.

Sulli and his Mom start getting everything prepared for Sulli's new school tomorrow.

A/N so here is my first chapter...sorry it’s boring. So Mrs. Choi has cancer and now she has to transfer schools and search for jobs to earn more money. SM high is where the 8 kingkas are...well meet them in next chapter. Love you.