The TRUTH

my life got even more complicated
Sulli mum:"the truth is that.... Sulli:"....mum! How can you do this! How can you tell them about my past. We don't know them properly and even if we did tell them,they will spread it around the whole school! Luhans mum:"its ok dear,my son and his friends aren't like that,trust me". Luhan:" ok,what's going on mum". Sulli:"none of your business ". Sulli mum:"sulli! Dont talk like that. They dont know anything and sulli not all men are the same". Sulli:"no,they are the same,all they want are girls! Sulli fell to the ground and started crying. Everything that she tried to forget is now coming back. She can't believe that her mum wanted to tell the kingkas about it. Luhan mum:"its ok sweety,were here for you. Come on get up." Kingkas pov: Sulli's mum was about to tell us something about sulli but sulli suddenly came in. She kept saying not to tell. What is it! Suddenly she fell to the ground and started crying. I feel like someone stabbed my heart. Why? Why am I feeling like this? Why do I feel like I want to protect her? What is it that made sulli hate men so much? Myungsoo:"sullishi we dont know what happened but we aren't like those boys who play around with girls,not all boys are the same" he tried to explain. Sulli:I wiped off my tears and got back up on my feet. I couldn't take it anymore."Dont talk like you know everything. You guys are boys,do you know that if a girl is stained,she is stained for life...do you know how it feels like getting tortured by someone that is close,do you know how it feels when the person is living peacefully when they should be in jail,DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOUR OWN STEP-DAD R- Y-OU Continuously for WEEK. DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS? Do you know how it feels to get nightmares EVERY night about that". I said it. I suddenly fell to the ground,crying my eyes out. I hate this. I hate being weak. I hate not being able to forget it. I hate men and I hate THAT men! A/N: sorry its short,ill update again soon. Sulli said it. What will the kingkas reaction be? Please comment.