new job

my life got even more complicated

Kris: After I said that, Sulli angrily walked out the class slamming the door. I could tell she was about to cry. My heart suddenly sank. I feel really guilty for doing that. I can now tell why she is cold towards boys. Maybe she had a boy that broke her heart in the past. I was about to run after her to apologize when Luhan ran out of the before me.

Luhan: I don't know why but I couldn't take the fact in that Kris yelled at Sulli and I know she was trying to be strong cause saw her eyes filled with tears. I quickly ran after her and held her wrist.

Sulli: I turned around to see a Guy with deer baby face holding my wrist. I was still crying thinking of my past. "LET GO OF ME" I said.

Luhan: When I saw her crying face, I felt my heart stop beating for a moment. "no I'm not letting you go. I'm sorry what Kris said to you but he didn't mean it."

Sulli: "I don't care. Let go of me. I don’t need comfort especially from a Guy.!!"

Luhan: "Why do you hate guys so much. Not all the guys are the same."

Sulli: "I said let go of me. NOW" I said angrily now sobbing. I wriggled my wrist out of his grasp and ran fast away from this place. My past was back in my mind now. "I wished this was an all girl school, I wished my mum wouldn’t have met that man". I didn't know where I was going until I found a balcony. I promised myself to be one stronger but now I feel like I am breaking that promise. I stayed at the balcony until school ended.

Sehun: "Luhan hyung, where were you, did you go after Sulli? How is she? Is she fine?".  I don’t know why I asked those questions but those were the only thing that was in my mind.

Other kingkas: "what happened, hurry tell us".

Luhan: "she,she,she was crying. She said that she hates guys and doesn't need comfort from us and then she ran away."

7kingkas thinking: why is she like that. Why after hearing that she cried felt like someone stabbed a knife in my heart.Why? Who is she exactly? Why is she so different? The school bell rang and everyone was packing their stuff.

 Chanyeol: "she is in my photography and art class but she wasn't there" I said.

Minho: "WHO??".of course I knew who he was talking about but I didn’t want to sound desperate. Chanyeol: "SULLI".

Luhan: "she is in my vocal class as well and when her name was called she wasn’t there either".

Kris: "Guys I think I need to apologize...don’t I".

Kingkas: yes!!

Taemin:"I know you didn’t mean it and we all know that but she doesn't know that and you should let her know."

 Kris: "you’re right, I need to tell her next time I see her". I said to taemin with a smile.

The atmosphere between became awkward for the first time so the happy virus broke it off.

Chanyeol:"come on guys, how about we go to a place to eat? I am soo hungry".

 Myungsoo:"Yeah me too,lets go and itll be my treat."

Kingkas:yay!!! Let’s go.

 Meanwhile with sulli.....

Sulli: after the whole day of crying. I remembered that I needed to go home. I grabbed my bag and headed home.

Mrs. Choi: "O dear why took you so long? Omg sweety why are your eyes puffy?"

 Sulli: I couldn't tell my mum the truth as my mum is already going through cancer so I lied to and told her something went in my eyes.

Mrs. Choi: "Oh and I got a job."

Sulli: "What! you can't. I won't let you."

Mrs. Choi: "I don't want to be a burden and you already have been through so much because of me."

Sulli: "Mom you’re the only family I have left and what if something happens to you during work, no I can’t let that happen". I explained to mom.

Mrs. Choi: but...

Sulli:..."I'll do the job instead. Where is it and when do I start"?

Mrs. Choi: "but jinri"...  

Sulli:..."don’t worry I will be fine and I was looking for a job right?" I said to mum with a smile.

Mrs. Choi: "it’s at a maid cafe. I was supposed to be a cook but they also need a young girl there so they will probably give you that job".

 Sulli: "great, when do I start"?

Mrs. Choi: "in an hour. You will have to wear a dress and act nice and welcome the customers with a bright smile."

Sulli: "what!! Fine. I’ll go and get changed and go to that maid cafe."

Mrs. Choi: ill make lunch before you leave in case you have to work today and also call me ok?"

Sulli:"yes mom"

I gave her a big smile and a warm big bear hug. When I finished changing into pants and t-shirt I picked my lunch and headed towards my new job.

 A/N: what do you think will happen? What will happen at the cafe? (Remember this fanfic is a mixture of boys over flower, Mars and kaichou wa maid sama) And sullitaemin: you were right it was luhan who held her wrist.