My Heart Fluttered

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal P.O.V

 

Monday came and it was time to go back to school again. Fortunately, everything seemed normal again. Nobody was staring at me with disgusted looks, I Thanked God. I headed to class and decided to pay attention. Maybe it was because I didn't want Minhyuk-ssi to think I'm stupid. I'm not stupid actually, I'm very good with English, but not with Maths, Literature, Science, Geography, History.. Okay, I'm not good at alot of subjects.. But I'm trying to improve!

 

- - -

"Krystal! yeogie!" Luna called. After getting my lunch tray, I headed there. "Naga!"  Somebody pushed me and I dropped my tray of food. "Oppa!! Here! I prepared some lunch for you!" That girl who pushed me said to the person who I fell in front of. "Yah!" I yelled at her. She just ignored me and continue flirting with her 'oppa' I didn't bother to look up at first but when I did, I saw him. He looked at me then walked away ignoring both me and that girl. Aish... He's too much. He didn't even help me up.

"Krystal! Gwenchana?"

"Ne, Jongin-ah.." He helped me to find my friends. "Aishhh that stupid annoying fangirls of his! They made me waste food!" I complained immediately after reaching the table. "Minhyuk oppa meojinso!" Sulli admired. "Yah! Choi Jinri! Are you even my friend?" I scolded her. She showed an apologetic face. "He's so rude" I agreed with vic-umma.

"Soojung-ah, here, you can have my lunch" Jongin said to me. Of course I refused, but he insisted. "Kamsahamnida Jongin-ah" "Yah! When are you gonna call me oppa?" "Yah! I've known you since we were little! I'll never call you oppa!" I laughed while Jongin sulked.

 

- - -

Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays are the worst days ever. Wanna know why? I have to see his face. Why couldn't somebody else tutor me? Like Kyuhyun-ssi, I heard he was smart. Or maybe even a girl? Seohyun-ssi? She's smart too! Sigh..But I guess they aren't as smart as Kang Minhyuk.

"Yah! Stop daydreaming!" Minhyuk scolded me once again. He gave me some questions to do while he began reading some english book I've always seen him holding onto. I got curious and took a peek. He seemed to be staring at a certain page for quite awhile. I didn't bother until I finished all his questions and needed his attention. I decided to play with him for awhile since nobody was in the library except for us. I grabbed his book and started running around the library while reading it, I wanted to know what could catch this guy's attention for so long. I mean, he was staring at the same page for about 30 minutes now. He definitely started chasing telling me to give his book back.

I was laughing while running away. But something caught my eye while I was glimpsing at the book. I slowed down trying to understand the sentence. Then I felt somebody grabbed my wrist hard and the next thing I know his body was against mine and I could feel his warm breath against my face. There was an incredibly awkward silence and he decided to break it. "I'd like my book back." He took the book, walking back to the table and scratched his head whispering, "This childish girl.. aishhh..." But the words that suddenly came out of my mouth were enough to make him stop in his tracks.

“Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter