Leave Krystal alone

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

 

Krystal went to school the next day holding clutches. "Krystal! What happened?" Jongin came running towards her the moment she stepped onto school premises. She told him what happened yesterday, he nudged her head and scolded her for being so clumsy.

"I don't want you to keep spending time with Kang Minhyuk, because of him, you always get hurt." Jongin sternly told her. "How can I not? He's my tutor." She sighed. "I can be your tutor!" Jongin suggested. "Yah! Someone with almost the same standard as me offered to tutor me? You want me to fail even more is it?" Krystal chided him as she saw Minhyuk walking towards their direction. She quickly bid Jongin farewell and went off to the other direction. Jongin saw him too and stopped him when he noticed Minhyuk was going to talk to Krystal.

 

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Jongin and Minhyuk were looking intensely at each other. "How dare you still look for her after she got slapped because of you?" Jongin yelled at Minhyuk, loud enough for the people around them to stop whatever they were doing and focus their attention on them. Minhyuk was confused. "She got slapped? By who? Why?" Minhyuk asked. "It was none other than your biggest fangirl, Kim Yoonhye. Why? Because of you!"

 

- - -

Krystal was waiting for Minhyuk in the library. He was late. She fell asleep while waiting for him. Then, she felt somebody tapping her on the shoulder.

"Yah. You're late!!" She yelled at the person before even looking who it was. "He's not coming." That person took a seat beside her. She checked her watch, 6.15pm. Tutoring was supposed to end 15 minutes ago. He didn't come at all. Krystal was hurt, angry and disappointed in him. He was the one who told her to come today and not use her injury as an excuse, what was his excuse for not coming? He didn't even tell her! Not even a message from him. She didn't know why but a teardrop slid down her face. One teardrop. It was enough for a stupid guy like him. No more than one.

 

"Jongin, I wanna go home now."

"Call me Kai from now on." He told her. "Waeyo?"

"Luhan-hyung taught me. Kai is a chinese word. It means open. I want to open your heart, to finally let you see the feelings I had for you for so long." Krystal was stunned, speechless. She had no idea Jongin, no, Kai, had been harbouring feelings for her all these while.

 

- - -

Kai drove her home. She slept during the journey, half of the reason was the avoiding talking to him because she doesn't know how to reply him and the other half was because she was tired from all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter