I'll Protect You

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*scroll to the end to find out what the words in maroon are meant*

Author's P.O.V

 

Could it be? That cold hearted guy, the one who always rejected every girl's love letter; that heartless dude, the one who ignores the people around him; the one that Jung Soojung has unwittingly fallen in love with, loves her back?

 

No, he didn't want to admit it.

Psychologically; Lunacy, Emptiness, Panic, Delusion- that the moment will last forever. I’m seized by desire. I hide behind my back and postpone all answers.

 

He scoffed, "Me? Fall for someone like you? Impossible."

 

She slapped him as soon as he ended his sentence. Tears slowly streamed down her face as she stared at him, who was this guy standing in front of her now? He wasn't that confused boy from 3 seconds ago, he was back to his cold self. The one people knew of. She was suppose to be happy that he won't fall for her, but she's mad. She's mad that he won't even admit his own feelings. She backed away from him, turned around and ran away.

 

When she left, Minhyuk turned back to that confused boy. "I can't fall for you Krystal, whenever I love someone, they will always leave me. My parents, grandfather.. I can't let you be another."

 

Is this what love is? Does it hurt the more you do it? The more I get closer to you. My feelings grow bigger, it scares me.

 

- - -

Krystal has been avoiding Minhyuk for the past few weeks, and so is Minhyuk. Whenever they had a tutoring session, Krystal always messaged Minhyuk giving him a different excuse for each session, like, I don't feel well today; I have something important to attend to; My mum's in the hospital, stuff like that. He didn't buy it, but he let her be. They needed some time away from each other. Krystal has been spending more time with Kai. Whenever she's with him, she instantly forgets about Minhyuk.

 

 

"Come here Soojung!" Kai won Krystal over a game and the winner was to flick the losers head. Both of them were at the playground near Krystal's house. "Andwe!" Krystal whined as she ran away from him, dodging the obstacles at the playground. They unconsciously played a game of catching and when Kai finally managed to grab her hand, Krystal tripped on her steps and the next thing she knows, they both fell onto the ground and Kai was on top of her. There was an intense moment. However, Kai took this chance to pluck up his courage and slowly leaned in.

 

Krystal's eye widen, she quickly turned her head the moment Kai's lips were 1cm away from hers.

 

"I'm sorry Kai, I.. can't, I just... can't" she mumbled. He knew that her feelings for Minhyuk hasn't subsided and was willing to wait, he carefully stood up and helped her up. He ruffled her hair, then flicked her head. "Yah!" Krystal yelled as she felt her forehead. Kai just chuckled at her cuteness.

 

- - -

Kai walked Krystal home and Krystal decided to try self-studying, but it didn't work out. She only knows whatever Minhyuk had taught her. There's still alot for her to learn, she doesn't have much time too. Finals are in a couple of weeks. She scratched her head over and over again. "Jjajeung nan!" She took out her phone and took a deep sigh.

 

{ From Cutie Krys^^: I need help with some questions, but I don't feel like meeting you. }

{ From Meanie Hyuk: Joh-a. What's your skype name? I'll add you. }

{ From Cutie Krys^^: I don't wanna write it here.. I'll add you instead. Merong. }

{ From Meanie Hyuk: You do know I'll still see it when you add me right? Nevermind, hyuk0628 }

 

 

Krystal's P.O.V

I immediately hit my head and scolded myself, babo-yah! I my laptop and opened skype. Aishhh he's going to laugh at my name for sure.

 

*Video calling hyuk0628*

 

"Chinja? That's really your skype name?" Minhyuk laughed at me the moment the Video call connected.

"Aish! Yes Kang Minhyuk-ssi I'm daddysgirl4ever okay?! jjajeung nan!" I glared at him. He couldn't stop laughing, I crossed my arms and waited about 5mins until he completely stopped. "Yah, are you done? Can you teach me now?" He cooled down and nodded his head.

He taught me biology for quite some time now, I have to admit he's quite patient with me, since this is my worst subject, he explained every single basics there is to know about the subject. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter