P.S.H

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

The policemen pushed away the crowd but Krystal managed to slip her way through the front. "He's my friend! How did this happen?!!??!" Krystal practically yelled at the policemen. They tried to calm her down, but apparently it made her even more worried. When the paramedics brought Suho into the ambulance, Krystal demanded that she follow. They had no choice.

 

Krystal was now waiting outside the Operation Theater.

"Soojung! What happened?! Why did he get stabbed?!!" Minhyuk came running towards her panting heavily, sweat forming across his forehead. She grabbed onto Minhyuk, "I don't know, I really don't know... he called me then there was noise, I went out and saw him already on the ground lifeless. I didn't know what happened.." She began to cry on his chest. Minhyuk was confused, but tried to calm her down, and himself too.

"Doctor! Is he alright? Is he going to be okay?" Krystal flooded the doctor who just came out of the operations theater with tons of questions.

The doctor just simply replied, "Are you the patient's family?" "No, but we're his close friends, please tell us his condition." Minhyuk took the chance to answer. The doctor took in a deep breath," His condition is currently stable but he needs to be hospitalised for a few days, maximum a week. He was badly stabbed and lost alot of blood. You may go in to see the patient, but do not agitate him."

"Thank you Doctor, thank you so much." Minhyuk and Krystal thanked the Doctor and hurriedly went to Suho's room.

"Oh.. hey" Suho said weakly as he tried to sit up, clutching his injury.

"Yah! Babo! How did this happen?" Krystal partially yelled as soon as she entered the room. Just then Suho's parents flung the door open. "Suho-ah!!!" They ran beside him pushing Krystal away, she almost tripped but Minhyuk caught her. "I'm okay mum, dad, I'm fine, really." He feigned a smile. Suho's parents were reprimanding and being worried for Suho at the same time, they were too caught up in their own conversation that they did not notice Krystal and Minhyuk's presence. Krystal kept her head low and excused herself during the commotion.

"Ahem," Minhyuk wanted their attention. Suho's parents turned their heads almost immediately. Mrs.Kim was quicker than Mr.Kim.

"Minhyuk? Is that really you?" She raised an eyebrow, she couldn't believe he was there.

"Ne, Mrs.Kim, its glad to see you after so long." Minhyuk bowed to her as a sign of respect. "Aigoo, child no need for that come come." She pulled him into a hug. When Minhyuk was young, Mrs and Mr Kim treated Minhyuk like he was their son. That was why Minhyuk treasured his relationship with the Kims. They were the one's who was there for him when he had nobody else.

"Minhyuk-ah, it's nice to see you, wait, there was a lady here with you just now right? Where has she gone?" Mr Kim asked him, remembering someone else was there just now. "Oh! She's my girlfriend she went out for awhile." Minhyuk replied, and he noticed a change in Suho's face. "Suho, its late, get some rest, I'll leave first, bye Mr and Mrs Kim, it was nice meeting you, I'll definitely catch up with you someday, now I have to send my girlfriend home." He bowed to them once again before leaving.

He found Krystal at the corridor, in deep thought. "Hey, you okay?" He asked placing his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, its nothing, come on' its late, let's go." She grabbed his hand and they left the hospital. Too many things had happened that day, she was completely exhausted.  

 

Krystal's P.O.V

Okay, so, I had this amazing date with my boyfriend, then my 'friend' got stabbed outside my house, saw his parents, thank god they didn't see me. And here I am, contempleteing whether I should get out of bed early on a Saturday morning and visit him. This is wrong, so wrong--

What are you thinking Jung Soojung? You bought soup, and now you're on your way to visit your ex-boyfriend in the hospital. What's Minhyuk going to say about this? Aisshhh.... I'm crazy seriously.

 

- - -

"Here, drink up."

"Oh, you're here!" Suho said as he sat up from his bed, and immediately grabbed his injury, "Ahh.... it hurts."

 

"Babo, sit back if it hurts then, I'll uhh.. feed you." I sat on the chair next to his bed. "Thanks Soojung." I shot him a look. I told him not to call me that, he cannot call me that. The door suddenly flung open. My eyes widened, please not Minhyuk please....

"Suho-ah!"

Thank God, it was Mrs Kim, but wait...

"Omo! Krystal-ssi! You've come back to our son? I'm so happy! I always knew you would become our daughter in law!"

Crap.

"Oh Mrs Kim, anneonghaesayo. I stood up and bowed to her. "Actually I.."

"Omomomo, look how pretty you've become! I'm so glad our Suho has you back."

"Mrs Kim, actually.."

"Let's catch up later, right now I need to give my Suho his lunch, omo, you already bought for him! So sweet of you! Thanks for taking care of my son! Well, he will be your husband soon so you should take care of him now."

This woman won't shut up will she?

 

The door flung open once again. Please.. please not Minh-

"Kim Suho"

Thank God.

"We have been investigating, do you know of anyone who wants to hurt you?" One of the two police officers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter