Perfect First Kiss

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

"What are you doing here Shinhye?" Minhyuk asked. It was after school. He didn't even know she knows where his school was. She must've followed him when he left his house this morning.

Shinhye stared at Krystal, and both of them suddenly had a glaring competition. Then Shinhye turned to Minhyuk and grabbed his arm, "Oppa, could you bring me around Seoul today? I'm not familiar with this place, and I don't wanna stay at your house the whole day. Pleaseee?" Shinhye whined, pulling his arm.

Krystal shot Minhyuk a look, "She stayed at your place?!" Krystal practically yelled.

"Krystal, I'll explain later." Minhyuk tried to calm her, then he gave Shinhye some money to take a bus back or she could explore the city on her own. He couldn't care less about Shinhye right now, with his fuming girlfriend beside him. Then he and Krystal went to Krystal's house.

 

- - -

"She slept at your place yesterday huh, Kang Minhyuk?" Krystal said as she took the broom that was near her and pointed it at Minhyuk "And you are going to die today."

Minhyuk dodged all her throws at him, "Yah! You haven't heard the entire story yet and you're already using violence!" He finally got ahold of the other end of the broom, then he pulled it, dragging her along.

"Yah!" Krystal yelled as she came into contact with him. They dropped the broom and Yep, their bodies were now against each other. "Krystal Jung, why do we always appear in this situation?" She looked up, meeting his eyes, and gulped. She tried to push herself away from him, but he grabbed onto her arm before she could. 

"She's just an old friend, you're my girlfriend. Get that right." He told her before he dipped his head, meeting her lips for the very first time.

 

The kiss was gentle, soft and passionate altogether. Krystal's eyes widened and she wanted to pull away from the sudden contact but her body didn't obey her mind. She had this tingling sensation, it was new to her. She slowly closed her eyes when he deepened the kiss. This was new to both of them, but Minhyuk seemed to know what he was doing. He slowly moved his hand unto her nape, with his other hand on her waist, pulling her closer, unintentionally making her heart beat faster and faster. Krystal placed her arms around his neck. She seemed to have forgotten how mad she was at him.

It was the perfect first kiss. But just at the wrong location. Neither of them wanted to end it, but they needed to catch their breath. Minhyuk slowly parted from her lips and rested his forehead against hers. Minhyuk looked at her, exploring her facial features. "You are so beautiful Krystal Jung." She was blushing real hard now, then he cupped her face. "I must be the luckiest man to have you." He told her before giving her a quick peck on her lips. Her heart pounded and she had that tingling sensation again. "Come on', we're almost done studying for Finals." he told her before grabbing her hand and proceeded up to her room.

 

- - -

Krystal was still blushing all the way from the scene that happened in the living room, up till now when Minhyuk was teaching her. She was still reminiscing what happened about 5 minutes ago. Then she snapped out of her thoughts when Minhyuk flicked her forehead. She felt her forehead, "Yah!"

"Aigoo, our Soojungie still thinking about what happened just now? Want me to do it again?" Minhyuk as he leant over the table. He was about 5cm away from her face. She hated him for always making her heart race so fast. Then she pushed him back to his seat, " Do you like to tease me that much?" She pouted.

"No, I love it." Minhyuk chuckled when he again.

"Jjajeung nan." She said annoyed, "Yah, you still haven't told me who on earth is that girl." She furrowed her eyebrows. Minhyuk explained to her what happened the day before and tried to calm her down when he told her that Shinhye hugged him a few times. "That's when I told her that I had a girlfriend. But she insisted that I was lying and didn't believe me no matter what I said." 

Krystal still can't get over the fact that Shinhye openly disregard her this morning when she flirted with her boyfriend in front of her. "Then what are you going to do? Continue letting her sleep at your house forever?" Krystal crossed her arms and frowned.

"I guess so, I can't think of any other way. She doesn't have any family or friends other than me.." Minhyuk sighed.

"She can sleep at my place." Krystal finally said. There was no way she's letting another girl sleepover at her boyfriend's place, again!

Minhyuk looked at her weirdly and blinked a few times, "Chinja? Are you really okay with it?"

"It's either that or she's sleeping in the streets. I'm not gonna let her sleep at your house for the second time!" She gave him a death glare.

"Okay okay, I'll go home later to bring her here, call me if anything happens okay?" Minhyuk gave in. Krystal nodded her head and they continued studying.

 

- - -

"I've done all the transfer documents, so you just have to bring them tomorrow and pass it to the staff at the general office okay?" Minhyuk told Shinhye, when he was at Krystal's doorstep. "Remember, try not to fight with her. Please?"

Shinhye reluctantly nodded her head. Before coming to Krystal's house, they were arguing, no, mostly it was Shinhye who was complaining why she had to sleep at his girlfriend's place. But it's obvious who was the winner.

Just then the door flung open, revealing an angry Krystal. "Thanks Soojung, but I need to ask you one more favor. Lend her some clothes for tonight? Oh and these are her uniform. She'll be attending our school tomorrow."

Krystal's eyes widen, she was about to yell at him before he pecked her cheeks and quickly bid farewell. "See you two tomorrow! And I except both of you to come together!" 

 

 

"Here." Krystal gave Shinhye clothes to sleep in. Shinhye just grabbed them without saying any thanks. Krystal looked at her unbelievably. "Daebak, you're sleeping on the floor tonight." After some arguments, Krystal took out an extra mattress and threw it on the floor. Then she slumped herself on her bed and turn off the lights. Krystal tried to sleep, with this unfamiliar person whose trying to steal her boyfriend away, in the same room as her.

"Why would Minhyuk oppa have you as his girlfriend?" Krystal suddenly heard Shinhye say. Then Krystal mumbled to herself, "I wanna know why too."

 

 

"It's your first day of school not mine! Give th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter