The Only Girl I Notice

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

"You know him??" Minhyuk and I said simultaneously.

 

Minhyuk stood up from the bench and instantly hugged him like he hasn't since him for decades.

"I've missed you, Suho-ah, my childhood friend."

 

God must really be punishing me. 2 years it's been Suho..

He seemed shock from the unexpected hug Minhyuk gave but returned it. I couldn't really see the same look in Suho's eyes compared to Minhyuk. Minhyuk eyes was filled with joy and fulfillment when he saw Suho. Suho must've really meant something to him during his childhood. Maybe because he was the closest Minhyuk had as a family.

"Soojung, how do you two know each other?" Minhyuk asked me.

I'm sorry Minhyuk, you can't know, not now. I'm not ready to tell you.

Suho was about to answer for me when I interrupted. "He was someone from my previous school." It technically wasn't a lie.

"Suho-oppa!" A sharp voice pierced our ears, however, it seemed soothing to Suho.

A red-haired girl came grabbing onto his arm, "Who are they?" She raised an eyebrow at us, but shifted her gaze to my boyfriend. Oh, new girl, she's number what now?

He introduced us, "This is Krystal my, uh.." I gave him a glare, if he dared reveal how we knew each other I swear I'd,"Ex schoolmate and this is Minhyuk, my childhood friend and her boyfriend?"

 

"Oh! Oppa, we can have a double date now!" She clapped her hands, obviously giving an eyesmile to Minhyuk. I rolled my eyes, so annoying.

"Yeah sure, Eunji, if you guys don't mind?" Suho tried not to sound awkward.

 

- - -

Author's P.O.V

They decided to eat at a restaurant in the mall near the park. Minhyuk had alot of talk about and ask about. Even a stranger could tell how much Suho meant to him. Minhyuk really treated Suho like family. However, Suho wasn't really interested in what Minhyuk had to say, but in the lady seated next to him. He looked at those cold eyes of hers that once entertained him, now pierced through him. Yes, that's right. Kim Junmyeon regrets. 

 

 Eunji accidentally spilled it on Krystal, "Omo! I didn't do it on purpose! Really!" She raised her hands as if she were innocent. Eunji had 'accidentally' spilt some soup on Krystal when she was carrying it to their table.

Krystal gave an annoyed look, "I'll head to the restroom." She told Minhyuk.

 

"Trouble, trouble, trouble... him and her are causing me. Why must he come back, why now? Everything was too perfect before he arrived, of course it had to be ruined." She tried to wipe the stain on her white blouse as much as she could. But the stain was too obvious, tomato soup it just had to be tomato soup. She gave up after 5 minutes of scrubbing. As she walked out of the restroom, she heard someone.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

"It's been awhile Soojung."

"Don't you dare call me that." I glared at him almost immediately. "You don't have the right."

How dare he.. He's speaking to me like he didn't hurt me at all. He's the worst.

"Krystal.."

"You broke my heart Suho.." I closed my eyes, he can't see me cry. He's not worth the tears.

 

I looked out the window like I always did during my third period. He was there as usually, I would've guess it was P.E lessons for him. I would see him playing basketball, laughing with his friends. He was just so attractive. "Krystal Jung! Please pay attention!" The teacher yelled at me for the nth. She have gotten use to me spacing out during her lesson. My classmates were all giggling. They all knew I had a crush on him.

 

"I didn't mean to Krystal, they came to me."

 

"You like me don't you?" He smirked, I got caught. I was peeking through the door to his class when he suddenly opened it, revealing an embarrassed me. I shyly nodded my head and lowered it. "Wanna be my girlfriend then?" I looked at him to confirm his statement again.

 

"If you were serious back then, you didn't need to say all these to me now."

 

Lip locked. Yes, they were kissing. 

"Krystal, it's not what it looks like." What more could it be? He was never the one who thought long and hard about the dates, the presents, the sweet nothings, no. Krystal said and did them all. He was just receiving it like he deserved it.

"Bye ." After that incident, I changed. No more shy, clueless, vulnerable Krystal. It's strong, independent Soojung. He doesn't need my love, no, he doesn't deserve it. I knew he didn't give me his either. But I was too caught up in my delusion that we were meant to be.

"At the first moment of a lovers’ encounter, there’s an affirmation of love. Psychologically; Lunacy, Emptiness, Panic, Delusion- that the moment will last forever."

Not anymore.

 

He was speechless and I wasn't surprised.

"What's the point of saying all these now? You were foolish back then and now want me back? You regret you shouldn't have let me go?" I scoffed.

"Stupid. I was stupid, for not believing my friends who constantly told me what a cheat you were. Then I learnt it the hard way, I finally saw it for my eyes. I still remember, she was number 7. Your number 7 girlfriend. Eunji's number what now? 20? 30? Or is she just like you?"

 

I chuckled, "Player, flirt, cheat."  

 

He smirked. I swear I was so close to slapping him.

"What about you Krystal? When we were together, you kept saying how we were meant to be and that you would never date anyone else. Look at you now. Aren't you contradicting yourself?"

 

Bold, he was bold to make such a comment.  

 

I simply said, "My first love, never loved me back." 

 

"But my true love," Then straight in the eyes

 

"Did." I said confidently.

 

 

"Soojung!" Minhyuk came with a worried expression, I guessed he was wondering why I took so long. "Sorry, you had to wait, I'm not feeling too well, Minhyuk-oppa can we leave first?" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter