Stop Confusing Me

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

 

*Ringgg* signaling the end of school.

I headed to the school's theater hall like always every thursday after school since Luna-unnie has band practice, Sulli and Vic umma has acting classes and Amber's probably hanging out with Henry-oppa. I always go there, sit on those comfy chairs, plug in my headphones and start humming to the song I was listening to. But, today as I made my way there, I saw somebody familiar. I peeked through the glass door and saw him, reading that same old book again. I leaned against the door, cursing him for taking my 'place'. Well, many people knew I usually went there and they did me a favour by not snatching the place from me.

I accidentally put my weight on the door that it moved abit causing a screeching sound. Then he suddenly looked up and faced my direction. Oh crap. I quickly ran away but while running I accidentally tripped on something and sprained my ankle. Crap. again. I tried standing up but it was just too pain. Aishhhh, I cursed.

 

"Yah!" I saw him running towards me with a worried look on his face. "Gwenchana? Where did you get hurt?" He asked me as he bent down and started searching for any injury. "I think I sprained my ankle." I embarrassedly told him. He didn't say anything, he stood up and then squat in front of me.

"Yah. What are you doing?" I questioned him. "Get on my back." he said.

"Others will see.." I challenged him.  He turned his head to face me. That face of his could literally melt my heart. I quickly turned away and obeyed him. He's so stubborn, I know I can never win any arguments with him.

 

I will forever remember the warm feeling I had when I climbed onto his back. I put my arms around his neck and we didn't speak to each other during the entire journey to the nurses' office. Many people were staring at us. Crap. Do I need to hide myself in the janitor's closet again? I'm thinking, does this guy even know what he's doing could hurt me even more?

 

We reached the nurses' office and he put me down on the bed. He went to find the nurse but he couldn't find anyone in the office. I could hear his "Aishhhh" before walking back to me, with a bucket and cloth in his hands. "mwo-ya?" I asked myself.

"I couldn't find the nurse," he took a seat beside me and dipped the cloth into the cold bucket of water. He squeezed the water that the cloth absorbed and placed it against my ankle. I moved my leg in an instance.

"Yah!" I yelled. "Gentler!"

"Mian." He apologised. After he was done, I managed to slip an "Gomawo" in, before he went to change the bucket of water. I saw a slight smile from his side view. It made me smile too.

 

My mood suddenly changed. Aisshhh.. Jung Soojung.. Stop. Don't fall for him any deeper. You and him? are impossible. You know how vulnerable your heart is. Don't let him, especially a person you know who can hurt you the most, be involve in your life. Aigoo. Am I contradicting myself?

 

Flashback

Then I asked him, "Do you believe in that saying?" He looked at me and took a moment to respond. "Nobody made me think otherwise,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter