Krystal Jung, his girlfriend

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

Krystal stopped sniffing and looked up to meet his eyes. It was filled with sincerity, concern and most importantly love.

"Why me?" She asked him. "I... I don't know.. It's just that, you're different from the rest. When you were stuck in that janitor's closet, I wanted to kill myself if I didn't find you." He let out a small laugh before continuing, "I find you cute whenever you get annoyed at me. And, I get extremely jealous when you're with Jongin."

"Kai." She corrected him. He frowned.

Then she said, "Look at me only."

"I've been doing that from the start."

 

- - -

"Yah! why is that b!tch holding hands with my Minhyuk-oppa?!" One of Minhyuk's fangirls commented.

"Ohhhh Yoonhye unnie is gonna be so mad when she sees this." Another said.

 

"Congrats Krys, we totally saw this coming." Amber patted Krystal on the back.

"Soojung-ah, I'm jealous, but I'm happy for the both of you. You guys finally realise your love for each other!" Sulli clapped her hands.

"Soojung and Minhyuk sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g" Luna sang and made kissing sounds at the end.

"Omma approves, but if you do anything funny..." Victoria gave Minhyuk a 'you're going down' sign. Krystal chuckled at her friends, what would she do without these supportive friends of hers.

 

Yup, that's right, both of them walked to school together, with their fingers intertwined. Just then, Kai suddenly appeared out of nowhere, infront of the couple.

"Guess I was too late, huh." Kai said as he stared at Krystal and Minhyuk's hand.

Krystal felt guilty, "Kai..."

Then Kai grabbed Minhyuk's collar and pushed him against the locker, breaking their intertwined fingers."I swear, if she cry again because of you, I'll make sure to take her away." Then he left.

"Again?" Minhyuk asked her. "Guys.." Krystal turned to face her friends, signaling them to let her talk to Minhyuk alone. They obeyed and left. "It was the day you didn't show up for our tutoring session. It was because I got hit by Yoonhye the day before cause of you and you didn't show up. Of course I was hurt." Then she hit his chest."Nappeun namja"

He then pulled her into his arms, "I'm sorry, I won't ever let a teardrop escape from your eyes because of me anymore, I promise."

 

- - -

"You're late Soojung." Minhyuk scolded Krystal as soon as she opened the library door. "Well, sorry Mr.Punctual. I had to run away from all your crazy fangirls that wanted to pull my hair out." Krystal shot back at him as she sat down beside Minhyuk. She was sweating alot. Minhyuk took out his favourite handkerchief and wiped her sweat away. "Mian, you've suffered." "Aye.. gwenchana, they gave me good exercise!" Krystal exclaimed, trying to brighten the atmosphere.

Minhyuk ruffled her hair. "Let's get started, your finals are coming soon and by the answers you gave me the other day, you need alot more practice."

Krystal whined, "I can't... Biology is just so hard." Krystal pouted.

"You did well for the Math test the other time, and it was your second worst subject, so why can't you do the same for biology?" Minhyuk asked her.

Krystal sighed, "That's cause I had a goal, your present." That gave her an idea, "Ah! I know! If I do well, you'll grant 3 wishes of mine." She grinned at him.

"Mwo? Yah, am I a genie?" He complained. She nodded excitingly. "Aigoo, seeing you so hyped up about it, fine, I'll do it. But, on one condition. You have to pass all, I repeat all your subjects. Promise?"

Krystal frowned, "Araso..."

 

Krystal fell asleep after doing some biology questions, well, how interesting could biology get? Minhyuk on the other hand was reading a book. Its a different book this time, when he suddenly got a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mwo?!"

"Araso, I'll be right there." He took a quick glance at Krystal, "Mianhe Soojung, tutoring ends here today." He said even though she was sleeping, then he left in a hurry. 

 

- - -

"We found her lying on the road outside a pub, she had brui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter