Hopeless Romantic

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

The ground is soft? Did I already land? Or did I pass out? I opened my eyes only to find Minhyuk underneath me! He was wincing in pain. I quickly got off him. "Oh my god!! Mianhe!! Omo!!! I'm so sorry! Where does it hurt? I'm going to bring you to the nearest hospital!!" I started panicking. 

I rummaged through my bag trying to find my phone. "Aissh!" I cursed, at a time like this where on earth is my phone! "Found it!" My hands were trembling and I kept typing in the wrong number. "What's the ambulance number again?" I cracked my brain, thinking hard. How could I not remember? "Stupid!" I scolded myself. 

 

Then he grabbed my hands. He slowly sat up from groaning in pain on the floor. "Gwenchana.." He managed to say. "Chinja?" I asked him again. He nodded and still tried to joke around by ruffling my hair. "Watch your weight Soojung." He chuckled but ended up grabbing his chest. It must've been hurt when he tried to catch me from the fall. It was unexpected to him and to me, but I just pounced on him and hugged him real tight. We ended up hugging on the ground. 

"Sorry." I muttered, with my head still against his chest. He pulled me closer to him, "It's alright, I'm okay now aren't I? How about you? Are you hurt anywhere?" He pulled away from the hug a little, checking for any injuries on me. 

"Ani, you took it for me." I then close the gap between us again. My eyes became teary now. I'm really so blessed, to have such a loving boyfriend. I want to stay in this position forever, secured in his embrace, so protected. I love this feeling. 

 

We turned our bodies to face the night sky. It was magnificent. We could see every star so clearly. I could feel him interlocking our fingers and we stayed like that for about 10 minutes, then he decided to end that precious moment. 

"It's time to go, Soojung, I'm sorry." He tried to stand up but he couldn't. 

"Waeyo?" I asked him concerned. "I... I think I sprained my ankle." He rubbed the back of his neck. I turned back to panic mode, "Chinja? Oh no!! It's all my fault!!" He tried to calm me down. "Hey, it's okay, it must be punishment for me right? I made you sprain your ankle the other time." 

 

"Don't say that!" I snapped at him. I knew that it wasn't his fault. I was the one who ran away and fell, injuring myself. I put his arm over my shoulder and began carrying him, walking us to the nearest road to flag a cab.

 

- - -

 

I carefully placed him on the couch and went to get a bucket of cold water and a cloth. I had a hard time finding them because it was Minhyuk's house and I could consider it the first time I've been here since the other time I came it was just briefly and I only stayed in his bedroom then left, I didn't explore the other parts of his house.

 

This was like a remake of the scene when he aided me when I sprained my ankle. I dipped the cloth in the cold water and squeezed it. I placed it on his sprained ankle but as gently as I could. I didn't want to hurt him any further. 

"Is it better?" I asked, after repeating the same thing for about six times. "So much better, gomabta!" He grinned at me. 

"Oh crap!" I suddenly remembered something. "What?" He asked. 

"Shinhye!" We both stared at each other with a 'oh ' look. My friends would have probably brought her back to my house but nobody could open the door for her. Since Omma and Appa are on overseas business trip, I'm the only one who has the key I think. I checked my phone and received a few messages and a few miss calls from Amber.

{ From ajol_llama: Krystal! We're done shopping with this girl. She's actually quite okay! Not as bad as you described but she's abit whiny. Anyway we're gonna bring her back to your house in abit! }

{ From ajol_llama: Soojung! Where are you? Did you even see my previous messages? I tried calling but you didn't pick up! What are the two of you doing? }

{ From ajol_llama: I don't care Krys! We're going to leave Shinhye outside your gate even if you don't come! }

And that was Amber's last message that was sent at 7:30PM. It was now 9:15PM. I quickly rushed home, but no one was standing outside the gate. I unlocked my door and entered my house, finding him and her kissing. 

 

Ewwwwww.. The thing I saw right in front of me gave me shrivels down my spine. My cousin kissed that Park Shinhye. Yuckkkkk... That was such a horrible sight. I tried to refrain myself from vomiting. I need to forget that scene.

 

"Ahem," I faked cough to get their attention. They both immediately turned to face me.

 

"Lee Minho, what the hell are you doing in my house and why for heaven's sake are you kissing her?!" I yelled at them, crossing my arms, waiting for an explainable answer. You don't go kissing someone you just met right? Unless... they know each other?! That can't be, she ran away from an orphanage.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Uhh Krystal.. I'll explain it to you next time, I gotta go."

"Bye kid, see you again, very soon." He said to me, then gave Shinhye a wink before he left in a flash, I was speechless. I turned to face her. Is she trying to steal away the two precious guys in my life? She lowered her head to avoid the stares I threw at her.

 

"Yah! Explain!" I wasn't going to let her sleep if she doesn't.

She bit her lower lip before starting, "You weren't here when your friends dropped me off! I was stranded outside! That's when your cousin suddenly came and asked me what I was doing here then I told him and he let me in. He started talking to me and then there was this special mood and he kissed me, but I didn't back away."

I swear I saw her blushing. "Omo, don't tell me you like him already?" I asked her curiously. "I don't know, I guess it's love at first sight?"

"OMOMOMOMO!!!!! WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!!" I've always been a hopeless romantic.  Romance dramas just make my toes curl. But that's also the reason that I can get hurt so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter