Ms Jung, meet Mr Kang

My Handsome Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's P.O.V

 

"Krystal Jung Soojung, the principal wants to see you." An announcement was made to the entire school. I held my head low, dragging myself to the Principal's office. Why did she want to see me? I took a deep breath before knocking the door.

"Principal Yoo, you wanted to see me?" I said as I sat on the chair opposite her. "Ne, I've called you here because I've noticed that you are failing multiple subjects this semester. I may not know why but I'm asking our school's top student to tutor you." I opened my eyes wide, top student? That could only mean...

 

"Principal Yoo, you wanted to see me?" The exact same sentence I said earlier on was repeated by someone else. "Yes, Minhyuk-ssi, take a seat beside Ms Jung." Principal Yoo instructed. I could feel sweat building up on my forehead. The ideal type of many girls was siting beside me.  Sulli's gonna be so mad when she finds out.

"Ms Jung, meet Mr Kang. I've called the both of you here because Ms Jung here, has been failing multiple subjects and I want you, Mr Kang to tutor her." I swear I heard him sigh. "Ne, Principal Yoo. Let's start today after school, 4pm in the library." He stood up, bowed to Principal Yoo, then left the room. Baalduande. He completely ignored me, but I kind of feel sad for him. Well, he couldn't say no.

 

- - -

Time past so fast today, the next thing I know it was a minute to 4. I quickly rushed to the library to the study tables. I saw no one there, perhaps he was late? I decided to do my math homework first. This question is so hard! I scratched my head with my pen. After thinking for awhile more, I just scribbled some random numbers and moved on to the next question. "That question was so easy." I jumped abit. That person took a seat beside me as he placed some books on the table.

I looked at him, "Yah, you're late." "Ani, I got bored waiting for you I decided to search for some books first." I was embarrassed, "Mian, could you help me with this question?" I asked. He started explaining to me but I lost him after his first sentence. I stared at him intently and starting exploring his facial features, he was so handsome. I must be the luckiest girl to have him be my tutor.

"Yah! Are you even listening?" He waved his hand at my face. I snapped out of my daze and my whole face turned red. He sighed, "I'm only tutoring you because Principal Yoo asked me too, we're not on a date here, so can you concentrate?" Now that really hurt me alittle. "Yah! Don't think so highly of yourself, I was just wondering how unlucky I was to have you as my tutor!" I crossed my arms and faced the other side.

"Great then, we have mutual feelings, now can we faster get this tutoring over and done with? I still have other plans." He started teaching me again and this time I listened, I just wanted to get out of that place. 

 

 

After about 2 hours of tutoring, he told me, "This friday, same time, same place?" I nodded my head and he quickly packed up and left the library, without even saying goodbye. What a gentleman he is.. not.. I packed up my stuff and went home. I laid in my bed thinking of the events that happened today. After one day of knowing Kang Minhyuk, my impression of him changed. I pitied all of his 'fangirl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter