nine

Unseen

 

"Hello, son. How are you?" Mr. Wu called his son, Kris.

"Hey, dad. What's up? How's your vacation?" Kris asked.

"Well, it's nice and pretty well. How's the ghost? Had it died? Have you killed it?"

Kris was blank by the time his father asked him that question. Of course no, Jaemin was only put under a spell. A spell to not let her out of the house, and not to let her kill people.

"Uh, Kris? You still there?"

"Yeah, yeah. Uh, I haven't yet."

"Aish Kris. Well, you better kill it before I came home. Or something bad is going to happen, Kris."Mr. Wu hung up the phone.

God, Kris muttered under his breath. He hated his life. He hated his own family. He hated the fact that his ancestors are killing reasons for no goddamned reason. He hated everything, except Jaemin. He loved Jaemin, who wouldn't have? Who wouldn't be sad if the person that you had feelings on, died in front of their own eyes? Plus, they didn't even confessed to the person that they liked.

Kris huffed. He run out of his house, straight towards Kai's house.

 

"So, Kris. Ssup?" Kai bring his chair to face Kris. He sat on the chair, smiling abruptly. 

"My dad wants me to kill Jaemin before he comes back home."

"And may I know when is your father coming back home?"

"Like, about two weeks more." Kris tapped his chin, thinking how to solve his problem.

"But, haven't we put on a spell on her, so she couldn't get out of her house, and also not to kill people anymore. The spell works! Look, there are some other people who bullied her but you know, they're still alive." Kai shrugged, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, yeah. And you sure never met my dad being a grumpy old man."

"Okay, how about we tell your dad that we've killed her. But actually, we were only putting her under a spell." Kai said.

"I think we should go to Jaemin's house."

Off they go to Jaemin's house, with the urge to tell her that she's in trouble. Danger.

 

// jaemin's house.

 

"Jaemin-ssi? It's me, Kai." Kai called her. He is no longer scared of Jaemin, since she was put under a spell. He somehow was sure that he wouldn't die because of Jaemin Super sure. It would be that Jaemin would be killed.

After a while, there is still no answer. The big, empty house remain silent. Only the curtains by the window moving by the wind. All of this sight made Kai shivered. Okay, now he is the scaredy cat that nobody in the school had ever seen. His face become pale, his hands in the pockets of his denim shorts.

Kris scoffed as he saw Kai shivering. The brave Kai that he usually see had turned into a scaredy-cat. He is so lucky that he is the first and only person to see the school badass like this. "Yah, Kai. What are you..?" Kris nudged him by his shoulder.

"Tch." He scoffed. "Don't you notice that it's cold here?" he lied. He is actually scared.

"Hahah, funny. Don't you notice that I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt, paired with denim shorts? While you're wearing a long-sleeved shirt. Kai, the school badass is scared of ghosts~" Kris took out his phone and quickly snapped a picture of Kai shivering.

"Done." Kris shoved his phone in the pockets of his jeans. He quickly run to Jaemin's bedroom, where they always spend their time, watching movies. Kai, who was noticing that Kris is running away from him, quickly followed him. 

A girl with long, dark hair, sat on the edge of the bed. Kris sure that was Jaemin.

"Jaemin, I have something to tell you." Kris said, sitting beisde her.

"Your dad asked you to kill me but you won't because.. you liked me?" Jaemin quickly answered.

"W-what???? How do you know that?" Kris blinked, suprised with her words.

"The spell would also make me read people's mind."

Uh-oh. Kris is in trouble.

 

 

 


 

author note. 

hello peopur. im sorry  because i updated this late. sorry for keeping you wait, im a bad author, call me with anything you want tsk. by the way, have you guys watched exo's showtime? wow, look at kris, as a cold guy and i feel like hitting him with a brick! like in ep 1, he said that 'chicken i not my style' but he ate it tho. then in ep 2, he said 'i don't eat ddeobeokki' but he ate it too.

aish, one stupid guy getting in the way.  xoxo, jae.