seven

Unseen

 

guys am i  being brutal or something??

 

"Zhang Yixing is Lay, and Lee Chaesong is his girlfriend. Am I right?"

Kris asked the blonde beside him. The boy with his hair blonde, tall and smart, and also handsome. Oh Sehun, the second most famous boy in the school. He was cool, and mostly is every girl's taste. But somehow, many confessions were rejected. He was always stalked, and sometimes a few boys would threaten him to stay away from their crush, who always chase for Sehun.

"Yes. I'm scared. I just don't know why. I always dreamt every night that a girl, wearing a white dress covered with blood, sending creepy messages to me."

"What did she always say?"

"Well, that one night, she told me that I'll die mysteriously. Then, she told me that she'll kill me in a creepy way. Then one other night, she said that I'll die in a car accident. She said that I'll die on a.. Friday night." Sehun pursed his lips.

Kris tapped his chin, "Tonight's Friday night." 

Sehun flinched, looking right into Kris' eyes with his mouth gaped a bit. He looked at his watch, and it says that today is Friday. Kris pulled Sehun's hand, staring at the watch. "Oh, no. I'm sure you're not going to die." Kris gummy-smiled.

"What if I died tonight? Can't you come over my house? Well, maybe just a night. I'm seriously afraid of dying." 

Kris shook his head. "Well, I'm afraid I can't, Sehun. Don't worry, I'll call you tonight." Sehun nodded weakly.

He was once a brave boy, but look now. After getting nightmares that are trying to warn him that he will die, he is the most coward person. The wimpiest. A scaredy-cat. He loses all his charms when he was afraid. Dying isn't his hope, or even his dream. He didn't want to die at all.

"Well, Sehun take care. I need to .. meet my friend. Bye. See you next week." Kris waved at him.

"As if I was still alive next week, or even tomorrow." he sighed softly.

 

xx

 

 

"Are you okay?" Kris asked with his voice full of concern. 

Jaemin shook her head, saying that she is okay. "I'm just tired of killing people somtimes. They're tiring me. I have to think what kind of way to kill them." She smiled a bit.

"Then, stop killing."

Jaemin frowned at Kris. Stop killing? How? She had to kill them. They ruined her life. "But I have another one to kill."

Kris frowned at her back. "Who is it? Is it Sehun?"

Jaemin glanced at him, then turned away from him. "You'll know later."

Kris nodded lazily. He glanced at his watch. It's already 7:45 p.m. "Well, I had to go home. Bye." He stood up from the old couch, yawning. Jaemin looked up at him. "Come back soon. I'll miss you."

 

xx

 

Sehun the radio in his car. Boring, such lame songs. He played Exo's Growl cd. He bobbed his head up and down with the music beat. "Sehun! Don't forget to buy some tteokbokki for me!" said Mrs. Oh.

Sehun nodded as he drived along the road. How could his mother ask him to buy some tteokbokki at the market? Tonight is Friday night, and he's driving the car. Well, he suddenly remembered the dream. A girl who told him that he would die in a car accident, in a friday night.

He hummed through the song, enjoying the beat. He focused on driving on the road. He was still aware of the dream. Well, he shouldn't believe that, though. It was just a dream, why would it be real? He would ask Kai if he dreamt the same, well he shouldn't. Kai may be crying over his girlfriend's death.

As he was driving, he saw something moving at the back seat. He was starting to shiver. From what he remembered, he is the only one in the car. He stopped driving, quickly turning around . There's nobody. Just the empty seat. He shrugged, turned in front. He drived again.

"Don't you notice me, Sehun?"

He flinched, quickly stopped the car. The tyres screeched loudly. He turned around again, but there is still nobody. He sighed. "Who are you, huh?" No answer, still nothing appeared. He rolled his eyes, turned around and started to drive again.

"Stupid ghost, trying to disturb me." He mumbled softly. 

He focused on driving, till he felt someone sitting at the passenger's seat. He slowly turned his head to his left, where the passenger seat is. He gasped, getting panicked. The girl that appeared in his dreams every night. It was her all the time. He was too panicked, till he lost his focus on driving. 

His car lose control. It was going right and left, like a crazy bull. He was trying to get his car right, but he couldn't. The car won't stop. Until then, the girl - or Jaemin, choked him. He coughed, until suddenly his car hit a tree. By that time, Kris is calling Sehun.

Sehun picked his phone and answered his call from Kris. His head was bleeding bad, his legs were broken. His face was covered with blood. "H-Hello.. Kris.." he coughed.

"Sehun?! Are you okay?! Who killed you??"

"I saw the girl now, and it.. It was J-Jae..min.."

"Goddammit! I'll call 911! And I had to call Kai too. Where in the world are you??"

No answer. He had exhaled his last breath, with his phone in his hand.

 

Kris called the emergency line, reporting about Sehun's car accident. After finished reporting, he called Kai.

"Kai?"

Kris only heard Kai sobbing, calling his girlfriend's name. "Y-Yes..? What happened?"

"Sehun had a car accident, just now. And I need you to come to my house now. We had to do something. I had a plan to stop this 'murderer' from killing people." Kris hung up.

 

 

------------------

hello! Im back. Sorry of this chapter is boring. But you know, I had been thinking if this story is too brutal or something. Killing people, throwing people in the river. Wow, never had thought of doing that. Kekeke, by the way, the book Anna Dressed in Blood isn't too brutal. And the story plot is a bit different. The similar story plot is, you know the ghost hunter, how he had loved the ghost. The book's story plot is seriously different from mine. Because in that book, the ghost kills people who came in her house. You know how stupid people wanted to discover how the ghost looks like.

And,  the ghost or let's say her name is Anna. Anna had died in the 1950s, and was killed by his own mother, who is a witch. Well, the story is the best horror story I've ever read. It's horror, but had some bit of romance.

By the way guys, thanks for subscribing again. It's already 15 kekekeke. If I reach 20 I'll do a bonus chapter about... Idk, i dont even think about it lmao. xoxo, jae.