ten

Unseen

so mostly vote that jaemin should die. wow my subbies are awesome - and cruel.

 

"Ooooh." Kai made a long "oh". "Nice power, reading people's mind. Can you do lip-reading too?"

Jaemin nodded. "Ok, test me." she said, grinning. The scary face on her face was no longer there. She looks cheerful, but sometimes she is very serious. Kai nodded slightly, he tried to think about something. Something, something. What should he think about? Hm, hah! The pretty face of his grilfriend, Eunhee. Yes, he imagined her pretty face, grinning widely, in his mind.

"Ok, you're thinking of Eunhee?" she asked, and Kai nodded, a smile plastered on his charming face.

Kris just stood over there, a little far from Kai and Jaemin. She can read people's mind, lip-reading. Wow, he is very dumb there. He didn't even realise that the spell can made her read people's mind. Why? Because that stupid notice is written in small, really small size, and was located at the corner of the page.

"Hey, Kris?" Kai turned to face his friend, who is sitting on the chair. Kris tilted his head, his eyes rounded. "I need to talk to you." Kai said, pulling Kai out of her room.

"Hey, she's all okay. Look, she didn't even kill anybody. What about we kill her now?" Kai said, casually.

Kris rounded his eyes at Kai's statement. Kill Jaemin? Of course no! Why would he kill her? He liked her. And just, why in the world would he kill her?

"No, I won't."

"But, your dad? Mr. Wu?? What should you answer him?"

Yeah, Kris forgot about his dad. Great. What should he answer his father?

"I-I.. I know how to answer! He's my dad, not yours!" Tears started to form in his eyes, he ran away from Kim Jongin, wiping his wet eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Crawling back to you, ever thought of crawl in when--

"What now, you stupid ?" Kris answered his phone with a scowl. 

"Stop calling me stupid , and get your on the news." Kai hung up.

Kai was warning something, so Kris quickly his television.

"Last night, an old man, who was believed to be fifty-two years old, was killed mysteriously last night. Some of his body parts were torn by his body. His arms, legs and his head was nowhere to be found, leaving only his body. He was found dead in his apartment. Polices are still investigating the murderer.

Kris had enough. The spell wasn't working at all. He dialed Kai's number. "Let's meet at her house."

"Whose house—" Kris hung up immediately, leaving his house.

 

// jaemin's house.

 

Kris and Kai arrived at the same time. Kai shrugged and both of them get in the house quickly. They pushed the door open, making Jaemin flinch. She was sitting on the couch, looking right at the two boys eyes.

"Guys? What's wrong?" Jaemin asked, getting off the couch.

"It's you. Something's wrong with you." Kris said in a stern voice.

"W-What's wrong with m-me?" Jaemin stuttered.

"YOU STARTED TO KILL PEOPLE AGAIN! I THOUGHT THE SPELL WORKS ON YOU, BUT NO!" Kris shouted, making both Kai and Jaemin flinch.

"I didn't kill anybody.."

"Yes, for goddamn sake. You tear off the victim's body parts! Feel ashamed with your stupid self, Jaemin."

Jaemin remained silent for a while, then simply said. "I swear to God, I was sitting here from the last time I met you. If you don't believe your own, dead friend, get out of this house now."

Now, Kris is the one who remained silent. Kai only watched the conflict between the two of them.

"But I know who killed it." Jaemin muttered under her breath.

 

 

 

 


 

hahah, do you know who tear off the body parts? muaahahahahahahh it's a secret you'll have to wait for the next update.. im cruel tbh so. this is the update and from what i see, my subbies vote for jaemin not todie. but well, maybe four or five chapters, this story will end. it's just, let's wait till le subbies finished voting. hahah bye bye but wait

have you heard that egypt is finally covered in snow in the first 112 years? im not glad and this is just scares the hell out of me.

 

xoxo, jae.