five

Unseen

 

"Jaemin, I'm sorry I have to do this."

Kris sighed as he stood outside of the house, carrying a rucksack. In his rucksack, there's some money, and also not forgotten the spiritful knife. Yes, the powerful knife. The knife was spelled by his Kris' mother. His mother is a witch, but she's a white witch. She only uses spells for good things.

The spell that was put on the knife is to weaken the ghosts, so they could be killed easily when they were stabbed. And also, with that knife, Kris can see ghosts. Which means, the ghost named Jaemin. The reason is, because the ghost that he wanted to kill is Jaemin. 

Jaemin's speciality is that she can make people that she wanted to kill can see her, and not the people she loved, which is Kris. But  with that knife, Kris could see Jaemin. And that's very dangerous and risky. Now, Kris had to take the risk of killing her. How? He loved her. Enough for losing her, now he had to kill her.

Kris sighed. He opened the door, and said, "Hello? Jaemin?" 

The house was messy and all upside down. Pieces of glass everywhere, couch were all messed up. He frowned at the messy condition. How, just how can this house be messy? The last time Kris went to this house was a month ago, where he and Jaemin had a sleepover while her father was away for work. Well, not actually work. They soent the night together, laughing about silly jokes, watching movies, eating, but not making out or anything. 

Kris sighed again, observing the house. He was walking around, when he saw a figure standing on the corner. He stopped and observed. A figure wearing a white dress covered with blood. Oh, now he remembered why she was dressed that way. While they were buying things and the time Jaemin went out to buy some candies, she wore a white dress. And when she was hitted by the car, blood dripped out everywhere, on her dress too. 

"Jaemin..??" He walked near Jaemin, blinking. 

Jaemin was standing still, eyeing Kris cautiously. Her eyes were filled with blood, blood that are tears. The blood dripped out from her eyes, she pursed her lips. "Kris.. Are you here to kill me? Do you want me to die? Do you hate me?" Jaemin kept on dripping blood from her eyes, causing Kris' eyes starting to water too.

"No, Jaemin. I-I.. I don't know. I had to kill you, but after seeing you, I can't. You made me sad."

Kris put his rucksack on the table beside him, walking near Jaemin. Jaemin shutted her eyes tightly, causing blood to flow more. He missed her, he really missed her. After almost two months not seeing each other, he missed her. He wanted to laugh with her again. He wanted to hold her hands again. He wanted to watch movies with her again.

Finally, Kris pulled her into an embrace. Blood flowed out continuously from her eyes. He hugged her tighly. "Kris, I just want you to know that I loved you so much. I wanted to tell you before but I went away before you."

Kris nodded as a reply, not wanting her to know his feelings. He pulled her on one of the couch and they sit beside each other. "So, Jaemin. Are you the one who killed Tao?"

"Kris, not only Tao. But also Eunhee and my own father. I have many victims more. But not you."

Kris rounded his eyes. But also Eunhee and my own father? Does that means that her father had died? And Kai has no girlfriend anymore?

"Wait, you killed..--"

"Three of them," Jaemin said softly. "should''nt have live in this world."

Kris gulped. No way. By the time he turned to his left, she was no longer there.

 

xx

 

"Chanyeol! Come downstairs! Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Park called him from downstairs. Chanyeol shouted, "Okay! Another ten minutes, I'm having my guitar practice!" 

Chanyeol sighed, he hadn't catch the tune of his newest guitar practice. He's now practicing Henry's 1-4-3, for an accoustic cover. You would have wonder, is Chanyeol a netizen or not? Yes he is, in fact he posts video of himself making accoustic covers of the songs that he liked.

"No, no. This is wrong." He corrected his finger positions. He strummed his guitar, smiling widely as he finally catch the tune. His stomach is grumbling, which means he is starving. He stood up, bringing the guitar along. But as he was supposed to face the guitar holder, he saw a figure standing beside there.

"What the hell?! Who are you?! Are you here to steal my guitar or what?"

He eyed the figure carefully. Before he could even gasp, he recognized that it was Jaemin. Jaemin, the ghost who had killed three people. "Wait, how are you here? Aren't you supposed to be--"

"Dead. Yes I am dead. And I'm here to kill you. Any last words before I hit you with your stupid guitar?"

Chanyeol gaped his mouth, his eyes widened. Hit? With his guitar?

"Hey, you stupid corpse! I won't allow you to hit me with my guitar! Don't you know it costs hundreds dollars? Can you pay it back if you break it? Huh? Plus, I still want to live and enjoy my life."

Jaemin rolled her eyes. "Huh? Nobody would care about your stupid guitar."

Jaemin snatched the guitar from Chanyeol. She raise the guitar up high, making Chanyeol to become more panic. "Say goodbye to the world. And your guitar."

She hit Chanyeol with the guitar hard, till it broke into pieces. Chanyeol fell to the floor, holding his head. His hands were covered with blood. Blood dripped out from his head freely. Jaemin smirked as she knelt down in front of him. "P-Please...."

She hit Chanyeol with the guitar again and again, till he lose his consciousness. And till he became a dead body in his room.

 

xx

 

Kris  walked past the hallway, the crowded hallway. As he was passing by Lay, he stopped. He heard something that he shoudn't hear. 

"Hey, did you heard something happened about Chanyeol? He died last night. And the way he died was creepy. Someone hit him with his guitar on his head till it break into pieces. Wow, I'm sure I want to stop playing my guitar, or maybe other musical instruments. Err~~"

And that was Lay, saying things that he shouldn't have said.

And that was Kris, remembering things that he shouldn't have remembered.

 

 

----------------------

hello, im back! sorry becos i didn't update last night. i was busy watching drama when i suddenly remembered that. and how, it happened to be 2 am. and i was so sleepy. so, so, so, sorry.

hey, thanks for subscribing, you know. i love you guys so much <33333 kekekekeke. i'll update soon as i can! xoxo, jae.