one

Unseen

warning;; // contains cursing and harsh words 

 

"Stop bullying me!" 

The loud voice spread through the hallway. Loud, but not too loud for the students to hear her voice. There she is, Han Jaemin, the loneliest girl. Now, she was bullied by a group of boys. 

"Where's our money? You promised to pay 50 dollars! Where's our money?!" said one of the boys, who was named Kim Jongin, known as the coolest badass in the school. Teachers couldn't even scold him because he's the son of the richest company in Korea - Kim Company. "Yeah! Where's our ing money?" another boy voiced out, and his name was Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun Is the son of the most well-known businessman, and surely was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

"I-I don't have some money.." she said softly, taking out only a few coins in her blazer pocket. "This is the only money I have. I'm sorry. Please, please give me some time. Within a few days, maybe this friday, I'll pay you back!" she kneel down, crying. 

"Till this friday? You mean another four days more?! Are you ing serious?!!" Jongin said as he nudged Sehun and whispered something through his ears. "Jaemin," he said, cracking his knuckles. He then walked near Jaemin, along with Sehun, cracking his knuckles too. "Please... Don't hurt me..." she cried, speaking through her pitiful tear.

"No mercy."  Sehun said, while the other boys behind him - Tao, Chanyeol, and Lay - followed Sehun. Before Jaemin could react, she had already get punched on her white cheeks.  Then, she got kicked at her white legs, thighs, ankle, foot and not forgotten her tummy. Jongin stopped them, then grabbed Jaemin by her collar. "If you don't pay till this Friday, you'll die mysteriously." Jongin said, glancing at her for the last time before pushing her to the floor. Jongin then gestured his friends to let her alone.

There, Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris, walked through the hallway, whistling happily. He was offered to be the prefect at the school, or mostly like the president. He was so caring and loving that Mrs Kwon let him to be the president. While he was whistling, he heard someone coughing. And the cough was so familiar. Sounds likea girl coughing, Kris thought for a while.

He turned around, looking everywhere till he saw a girl, who had a big bruise on her white cheeks. Kris gasped, quickly ran towards her. "J-Jaemin-ah! Who did this to you?!" his voice sounded so loud and fierce, but there's a sound of loving in his voice. Jaemin shook her head, and said, "Anii." she coughed. "I just fell over the staircase." she lied.

"I'm late, oh ." he cursed. Then he helped Jaemin to stand up and brought her to the hospital nearby. 

 

xx

 

 

"Thanks Kris. You're my only friend I have and I wouldn't forget what you did to me today." Jaemin pecked Kris' white cheek and waved at him as she ran towards her house. Kris smiled slightly, then waved back. The bruise on Jaemin's cheeks is still visible. Jaemin sighed. She opened the door of her house, praying some things to not happen. 

As she made a step in her house, she closed the door and simply called, "Dad?" 

No answer. Maybe her dad isn't home yet. She shrugged, then slowly walked on thestaircase, leading to her room. As she was about to open the door of her room, she heard someone groaned. And some type of too. Jaemin flinched, because of the sudden moans and groans. "Dad?" she called again, but softer. 

The moans went louder and louder and she somehow heard a woman's voice calling, "Ahh.. Yunjong-ah~"

Jaemin's eyes rounded, as wide as it could be. Not again, not again. She walked slowly towards her father's room. The door was closed and she could heard groans, moans and the sound of the bed creaking. Jaemin gasped softly. Tears went out from her eyes slowly. She stood right in front of the door till she heard the door creaked. 

She saw something that she shouldn't see. Her father wearing only his undergarments, with a young lady beside him, gigglng  softly, only wearing her undergarments too. Jaemin gasped again, crying more. Her father, gestured the woman to wear her dress, and the girl obeyed. She went out of the room, blowing a sloppy kiss to her father. After the girl leave the father and daughter alone, her father frowned at Jaemin.

"What the did you just saw, huh?"

"And what the did you just do to that girl? Such a shameless man!"

// slap!

A bright red mark appeared on Jaemin's left cheek. Her father had just slapped her, and Jaemin cried. "I did this because of you! Because of money!! You don't even know what business meant to me!"

"I know what business meant to you! Taking every single girl's ity isn't it?!"

"What about mom? She died a few months ago. And it was because of you! You slept with any girls every night. You went to night club every night! You made her commit suicide and she died because of you!" she continued, breathing heavily after shouting at her own father.

"Y-You..!!!!!" her father yelled before going into his room, holding a belt in his hands. "You don't talk this way with your own father!" He slapped Jaemin's back with the belt, hardly. He hitted again and again like there's no tomorrow. Jaemin cried in pain, yelled loudly. After her father had stopped hitting her, she quickly ran away.

"Now where in the world are you going to go?!!"

Jaemin didn't reply. Instead, she ran away from the house, shutting the door behind her. She took out her phone and dialed Kris' phone number. "Please, please, please pick up.." she said, as she run along the pavement.

Kris answered the phone, Hello?

ah, Kris. Can I sleep at your house tonight?

why? Because of your father?

Yeah, I already arrived in front of your house.

Sure.

The conversation ended and there Kris is, opening the door for Jaemin. "Come in." he said as Jaemin walked into his house. 

"I'm sorry, Kris. I must have been a burden to you. Almost every nights I slept at your place."

"It's okay," he said as he lead Jaemin to his room. He closed the door behind him and sat at the edge of the bed, followed by Jaemin.

"So," he turned to Jaemin. "What just happened?"

"Same thing as always. He slept with another girl."

Kris pursed his lips, then he beamed up. "Hey, I need to buy some foods. Would you like to follow me?" he grinned sweetly. Jaemin nodded eagerly. Both of them stood up and quickly walked out of the house. 

 

xx

 

"Kris, can I go to the candy shop across the road? I suddenly craved for some bubble gums, heheh." Jaemin asked, giggling as she passed the bag full of food to Kris. "Don't go away, you must wait for me." she smiled and slowly leave Kris at the roadside.

"Sure."

Jaemin walked across the road carefully and successfully went into the candy shop. Kris waited for her as she asked. To be very honest, he liked Jaemin but courage isn't in his soul. Jaemin was a lonely girl and she somehow ended up being best friends with Kris. Jaemin also like him, a bit. Only a bit because she was afraid of boys. She somehow remembered about how her mother committed suicide because her father cheated on her. And she had a little fear of boys.

Kris saw Jaemin walked out of the shop. The road was full of car and she somehow was afraid of crossing the road. A moment when she thought there was no cars moving, she crossed the road casually. Before she could even notice that there is a car drove by a drunk male, she was hitted by the car and was slowly flying in the air. 

Kris saw that and quickly throw away and rushed over to Jaemin, who had landed on the ground. A few people surrounded Jaemin. Her head is bleeding continuously, her arms are totally broken. Her condition was not normal at all. "Jae! Jae!!" Kris shook her body. And with some hope, her eyes opened a bit. She looked at Kris. 

"K-kris... Before I..die.. I want you.. To know that I.. really like you.." she closed her eyed and was no longer breathing. Kris cried, eyes full of tears. "

"Somebody call the ambulance!!" and luckily there is someone responsible who called the ambulance and took her to the hospital. 

 

xx

 

I'm very sorry Mr. Wu. Your friend had died. I'm very sorry because we can't do anything to help her. 

That words made Kris cried. It had been a month since Jaemin died in the tragic accident. Now, Kris would sit by himself and ignored his friends. His best friend had just died. And what makes the saddest thing is, Jaemin didn't even know that Kris liked her. 

Kris.. Before I die, I want you to know that I really like you..

Let it go Kris, he thought.  She had already died and why would you even think about her, he whispered then slowly lay his head on his desk. 

But there is one more thing that Kris doesn't know, that someone in his room is watching him and listening every word he spited out. A spirit that wanted to kill everybody that had hurt her while she was alive. 

And that, her name is Jaemin.

 

 

--------------------

author note. 

Hey guys, sorry for the long update. Haish, im updating this using iPad so it's kinda hard tho. Thank you for the subscribers and upvoters wow i lavh you guys <3333 pls wait for the next update because there will be some killing? Maybe not. Maybe yes. Pai pai muacks