911

The Lovely Bones of Henry Lau

December 5’Th, 11:10 pm

Leeteuk woke to Donghae’s face inches away from his own. A groan escaped his mouth as he pulled himself into a sitting position.  His band mates crowded around him, worry etched onto their faces as they stared down at their leader.

“What happened?” Leeteuk muttered, rubbing the back of his sore head.

“You feinted, Hyung,” Donghae explained quietly.

“But why-“He broke off as everything came flooding back.

Oh God.

Henry.

He felt his breathing pick up as panic once again worked its way into his chest.

What should he do?

What was he supposed to do?

911

They needed to call 911.

Within seconds Leeteuk had his phone back in his trembling hands. No one spoke a word as Leeteuk brought the phone to his ear. So preoccupied with the call, he neglected to notice the absence of two of s; Ryeowook and Sungmin, the former of which was throwing up the contents of his stomach into the toilet, while the latter rubbed soothing circles against his back.

“Hello? Yes I want to report a missing person.”

“No, it has not been 48 hours.”

“No I will not call back!”

Leeteuk’s enraged voice broke through the silence of the dorm.

“For god’s sake! My friend’s been kidnapped and is possibly hurt and dying somewhere!”

“No this is not a joke!”

“Are you even listening to me?  My friend could be dying for all we know!”

“He..He called us, and it sounded like he was in trouble.”

“Yes, I still have the phone with me.”

“Okay, fine, I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

He hung up the phone and turned to look at the rest of s.  Some were white as a sheet, some looked about ready to pass out. All stood stock still as they stared at their leader with wide, confused, unsure eyes.

“I’m heading down to the police station,” He explained, walking over to the coat rack.

“I’ll come with you!” Kangin volunteered, also getting to his feet.

Leeteuk shook his head. “No you stay here,” He glanced towards the other members, all of which still looked to be in shock as they sat scattered around the living room. Kangin seemed to get Leeteuk’s message for he nodded in understanding.

“What about Manager- Hyung?” He asked.

Leeteuk sighed, knowing their manager would have to be notified eventually.  “I’ll call him when I get back and we know a bit more about what’s going on.”

“Be safe,” Kangin warned.

Leeteuk nodded once before opening the door and stepping out, shutting it behind him seconds later.