WDYATDM (2)

why did you agree to date me ?

 

“ what are you doing with your cheek ?? “ mom shouted from the kitchen while taking a bowl full of tap water and a towel then bring it beside me. I still with my uniform on. Okay, I really pinched my cheek till it’s bleeding now. Stupid enough but I know I am not dreaming, that’s the point.

“ a aa—“ I cringed in pain once mom placed the wet towel to my bleeding cheek part.

“ it hurts “ I mumbled when my mom placed the towel back to the bowl and started to dry the place she touched then put a bandage on it. I clearly told her when I just entered the home. I said 'I pinched my cheek, it’s bleeding instead' of ' I am home'.

“ how could you pinch your cheek till it’s bleeding haaah ? stop acting like a fool ! “ my mom crossed her arms when suddenly dad came in then look at my face closer.

“ you did this ? “ he asked, I nodded.

“ stop being a foolish “ he stated then walked to the refrigerator. “ just break up with him “

What ? Mom widened her eyes. 

“ what do you mean honey ? “ this time, mom asked instead of me.

“ the guy who came this morning.. “ dad took a seat in front of me, facing the television. “ whose his name again.. emm.. “

“ Park Chanyeol “ I helped him.

“ ah yes.. park chanyeol , just break up with him “ he bluntly asked me to while he sat right beside me.

I love Chanyeol. why should I break up with him ? I have followed him for more than some months, confessed to him four times and he just agreed to date me yesterday then dad wants me to break up with him ? I was starving but Dad made me losing my appetite.

“ no. I wont “ I moved away, straight to my bed room. I know dad wont follow me then insisted to finish what we were talking about. But if I stay at the same spot, he will keep the conversation on.

 

[why did you agree to date me]

I stayed outside early in the morning since Chanyeol said that he will come again this morning. I don’t want Dad to see him again for today. So I left early only to stand in front of my home gate. There I saw chanyeol walking with his hands on his pocket, walking coolly. I have no idea that even uniform can make someone look so handsome. He widened his eyes once he noticed me then his warm smile follow it after. He walked faster to me. I repositioned my standing pose when he stands in front of me. I returned his smile gladly.

“ woah you are early .. “ he stated before taking my hands with him.

“ I should greet your parents I guess ? “ he raised one of his eyebrows, asking my agreement “ before we go to school “ he added, almost passed my gate when I stopped him by holding his arm tightly.

“ No.. let’s just get going.. I already told em that I will go to school “ I dragged him softly. He was a bit confused but then he let his steps following me after taking my hands on to his hold. We took the bus together. He sat right beside me, flashing a smile before his gaze running to the bus window. He really enjoys the view. I wonder what time does he usually get up since these two days he picks me up. I know how his house is pretty far from my home. Usually, my friends who live at the same area with Chanyeol wont even come to my home after school since it’s tiring to get to my home. It took them two bus stops and a bit long walk to my home. He must be tired though.

“ Do you have any problem home ? “ he asked sincerely. I hurriedly shook my head then turned my face to see him.

“ okay then.. you can tell me if you had one “ he placed his hand on the back of my hand which laid on his arm all the times. I cant get my eyes off of him. I look at him all the time. I never get enough of looking at him.

 

[why did you agree to date me]

The break lunch time is coming. When everyone freeing themselves in hurry, Me and some of my friends choose to let the class calm first then left.

“ you want to eat lunch with us today ? “ Hye Mi, one of my bestfriends asked when she held Jang Eum’s hand. Jang Eum smiled at me then added “ or are you still want to follow chanyeol around again for today ? “ she smiled teasingly.

Havent I told them that I already dated chanyeol for three days now ? I took different class with them in two consecutive days so it seems like I haven’t told them yet. Okay, I was too happy even to tell anyone about it.

“ so Jang Eum, Hye Mi… I … “ I almost confessed things when Jang Eum dragged Hye Mi along with her.

“ Okay. Okay.. don’t explain anything .. enjoy your lunch !! “ they waved their hands. No. they misunderstood this. I hang my head low. Okay don’t blame me if you know about this late since I am about to tell you. Sigh.

Few seconds after they left, I made my way to the front class. When I just turned my head to the left, ready to make my way to cafeteria, I found chanyeol leaning on the wall gorgeously. His height posture, his sharp jawline, pointed ear and nose. His side figure is the half of his handsomeness. He realized my steps toward him then started to grow a smile on his face. He repositioned his leaning pose to standing one still with his angelic smile on his face. I may say this many times but yeah, he is an angel in disguise. I stood awkwardly in front of him then rubbing my nape, look at the ground then back to see his eyes.

“ so.. are you waiting for too long ? “

He shook his head then took my hand. His fingers slipped to each of the gaps between my fingers. I looked at how he softly slipped his fingers in mine. I just realized that his fingers are way more slender and longer than mine and his hand is bigger. No wonder.

“ Should we go now ? I am hungry “ His puppy eyes-like blinked once. I nodded then he took my hand closer to him which automatically brought my body closer to him. We walked hand in hand with shoulder brushed to each other. He is still walking proudly, looking here and there and I can feel that sometimes he stole a glance to see me and I did the same.

 

[why did you agree to date me]

He put the tray in front of us. He ordered us lunch, again, when I am about to accompany him to choose food for lunch. He stopped me and forced me to just sit down on the place he found comfortable for us.

“ lunch is ready, miss “ he smiled widely before rubbing his palms together ready for a bite. He held his spoon then turned his face to me. I started to swing my spoon to my lips. The lunch is some rice with eggs. While I am munching, without noticing, his thumb brushed my lips. I looked up to him when he put thing into his lips.

“ something stuck “ he smiled then left for his lunch.

Ugh. I felt my heart raced. The place he brushed just now gave more electricity than it used to. I am doomed.

“ ah ! Jin Hee.. “

I didn’t take any efforts to look at him when he called my name since I have been looking at him more than few minutes now. I am afraid that he will feel awkward since I he caught me staring but I was wrong. Chanyeol is used to what’s so called attention so he continues what he about to tell me to.

“ Tomorrow, don’t wait for me in front of your house “

Does this mean he didn’t want to pick me up again ? is it because my house is way too far from him ? To be truth, I felt touched when he picked me up since I know where his house is. It took two bus stops from mine then he has to walk. My heart felt down when he said those words but I understand why he decided to stop anyway. But still, I cant control my lips..

“ why ? “

I felt my eyebrows centered. While my brain understands why he choose to stop but I bet my whole expression now sank down just like my heart tells me to.

“ don’t you feel cold ? “ he asked.

Eh ?

“ just wait for me inside your house.. warmly .. I held your hand this morning earlier and it was so cold.. I don’t know how long you have been waiting for me… just wait for me inside.. got it ? “ he asked while rising his left eyebrow.

He didn’t make any move, waiting patiently for my answer. His answer is out of my prediction. I smiled but then I remember the reason why I waited outside that I started wandering again should I say I got him or not. I realized that I swallowed many times but let’s not tell him the reason, just tell him it’s okay to wait outside, it’s not cold at all well in fact, I don’t feel the cold since I am way too burning inside.

“ it ‘s … “

“ because of your dad ? “ he cut me off. I was taken a back a little. I didn’t plan to tell him the reason but he got it right. How did he know about it ?

“ I know he didn’t really like me, I can see it in our first breakfast “ he answered as if he answered what’s on my mind then chuckled a bit. “ it’s okay, I’ll try my best to take his heart “ he smiled, assuring that he will definitely doing that.

“ you said that you have a big sis right ? her boyfriend must have been through this pace too “

I didn’t know how to react. I don’t want him to go through hardships. If he went through it then he failed,he might leave, right ?

“ I. will. Be. Okay. “ his hand reached out to my cheek then softly rubbing it. “ trust me “

He smiled assuring then munch his lunch again as if he didn’t care if I forbid him to.

“ so, don’t wait outside be inside, do you get it ? “ he looked up for awhile just to throw an ‘I don’t care just do it’ childish expression to me since his mouth is full of foods.  I smiled, nodded.

“ my dad like, football much “ I started to speak. I want to help him no I have to help him to steal my dad heart. He put his spoon then seriously looking at me.

“ ah really ?? which team is his favorite ?? “ he asked excitedly. I smiled looking at his excitement but we have to finish the lunch first before talking much about things that could steal my dad heart right ?

“ ah~ let’s finish the lunch first ! “ he clapped his hand as if he reads my mind for some times today. He started to heat up, eating lively like he could finish the foods in only few seconds. Chanyeol suggesting this, steal my dad's heart. It makes me feel that I am not the only one in this relationship. Sometimes, just sometimes, this put my mind at ease but whenever I recall how we agreed to be in a relationship, I will still keep on wondering why. Even if I believe in miracles and fortunes but still, does this relationship is the work of fortunes and miracles ?