WDYATDM (5)

why did you agree to date me ?

Tch. I am still forcing my hands to write the report I need to finish. The scenes of chanyeol looking at seulgi re appearing in every some seconds till it sicken me. I tried to get my focus back by taking a deep inhale then exhale it slowly. Let’s just think about Chanyeol later. Later. I noticed someone is turning the chair in front of me but I started to lift my face up when I heard chanyeol’s voice.

“ what are you doing ? “ he comfortably asking when his eyes now focused on my paper. His chin lying lazily on his right hand while his left arm lay down comfortably on my table. We are sharing one table now, my table.

When I look at his face, his expression when he was looking at seul gi came up again that it made me hard to look at him. The guy who may be doesn’t really love me but going out with me. I shouldn’t be angry tho since all I wish for is being his girlfriend but… I think I am growing greedy. I ignored his look to me by focusing back to my paper. Sorry Chanyeol, I am not ready to understand about your feeling. I am not ready to know that you still has that tangled feelings to seulgi in you.

“ biology report “

I think I know him too well until now. In which I can predict that he was hurt by my act now to him. I answered him in the most impolitely way.

“ a – aah yeah.. biology report ! “ he sounds bewildered because of my act but tried to sound cool and not turning it into a big matter. “ how could in this technology era such a many paper reports should be written manually .. “ he added then took a paper which I put in my left hand, the one that finished.

“ you have a cute handwriting “ he smiled, I just can tell.

I didn’t react anything. I just don’t know how. I guess talking is my speciality but in this condition I cant even say anything.

“ so are you going to skip lunch ? “ he asked in a worried tone. I nodded.

He let out a sigh.

“ so I can do nothing… “ he put the paper down. “ I am going to eat lunch alone “ he spoke in a super pitiful tone. I really want to eat with you, chanyeol but I cant. I need to finish this, yet I don’t wanna be with you in these minutes. Please let me have sometime to think again about us.

“ you can eat with EXO members like it used to be “ I tried to sound as arrogant as possible. I didn’t lift my face up to face him. I keep on doing my paper. I don’t really care what he thinks about me for now, I don’t really care. My heart is aching, I cant help it. Even if I brainstormed myself that it’s okay, it’s okay. I know I cant. It didn’t go well.

He sighed for the second time then I felt his lips landed on my left cheek. I tried to register what happened when he let go.

“ excuse me then.. “

I didn’t lift my head up even after I felt his presence all gone from my class. Chanyeol never had idea  about the effect of whatever he did to me.

 

[why did you agree to date me]

It’s 10 minutes before the bell of class restarting ring. Stand up then flexed my stiff muscles, moving here and there. Okay. I just need to go to teacher’s room to give this report. Yay !

“ ya ! “

I automatically turned my head to the direction of voice which is so familiar to me. I caught the bread which just thrown to me by Jang Eum.

“ from chanyeol “ Hye Mi smiled in a teasing way.

“ how could he knows about us ? “ Hye Mi nudged my elbow while Jang Eum sat on her chair.

“ I .. don’t know .. “

“ eat that first before you go to the teacher’s room “ Jang Eum said as I sit down back.

“ he is not bad as a boyfriend, “ Hye Mi said while smiling proudly. Chanyeol is mine right ? why does it her who proudly stating those words ?

Time is tickling I need to finish this bread then go to the biology teacher’s room.

 

 

[why did you agree to date me]

I stood in front of Chanyeol’s class. Time to go back home. Usually, Chanyeol came and waited for me in front of my class but this time, I got to talk to him. I have this thought all the times before came to a hard decision. I need to talk to Chanyeol.

“ Chanyeol aaa~ your princess is hereee~~ “

I lifted my head up shyly when I heard baekhyun’s words. He came closer to me which made me stood up straight.

“ searching for chanyeol right ? “ he smiled, I nodded.

Chanyeol fought the crowd in front of him and hardly manage to stand beside baekhyun now.

“ I can fetch you as usual tho.. “ he smiled, his cheekbones are both up.

He got smacked a bit by baekhyun.

“ I go first then “ baekhyun waved his hand then getting dragged by Chen. Chen also waved his hands to me. They slowly disappeared.

“ let’s go ? “ he offered his hand to me.

“ let’s talk first then go ? “

I played my hand behind and raised my left eyebrow, asking for his agreement. He felt a bit shy because I didn’t take his offer that his hand moved to the back of his neck.

“ okay then.. “ he smiled then we walked awkwardly beside each other.

“ did you eat my bread ? “ he asked when we just walked some steps away from his front class.

“ eum.. “ I nodded.

 

 

 

 

[why did you agree to date me]

Chanyeol stood up immediately.

“ are you Jin Hee’s twin ? “ he asked. I looked up to him. He looks a bit angry. I can feel his breath is a bit overlapping between his exhales and inhales.

“ Jin He wont talk easily about this thing “ he looked here and there.

“ Do you know how many times she confessed to me ? “ he raised his tone, “ if you know, you wont talk things about this easily. “ He furrowed.

“ if you don’t have another things to talk with me then I’ll take my leave “ he bowed then left me.

“ ya Park Chanyeol ! “ 

He didn’t stop but keep walking. Did I just do something wrong ? I simply gave him a way. A way to go away from me. A way to go back again with Seul Gi.

 

“ Chanyeol, that’s.. eumm.. “

It’s also hard for me to speak what’s on my mind since I just decided to let him go. After all the hardship I have been through to finally be his girl. I choose to let him back to grab his happiness with Seulgi. It’s not me. It’s not me who chanyeol is searching for. It’s seulgi. He is just hurt himself if he keeps on doing this and I don’t want him to be hurt. I love him. Why would I want him to get hurt ?

“ hmm ? “ he looked at me with his big eyes widened. He looks like a child who curious about what’s stored for him in his mom’s hand.

“ if you still like seulgi, I gave you a chance to get back to her. Let’s just… “ I was talking in one breath with my eyes closed.

“ end this “ I finished my words then opened my eyes slowly only to look at his expressionless face.

He blinked once, twice.

“ for your goodness “ I added.

His expression was like ‘ what do you know about my goodness ? ‘ then he stood up.

 

He left me in a very immature way. Childish. He didn’t give me time to front him or answer his words. He doesn’t have to act that way right ? He doesn’t have to act that way if the thing I gave to him is a good thing. Going back to Seulgi isn’t a bad thing right ? that’s what his happiness is right ? or could it be.. no ?

Chanyeol likes me so he felt offended when I offered him to go, Ah~ I think I should stop imagining thing. It cant be like that right ?