WDYATDM (4)

why did you agree to date me ?

Seul Gi’s presence for me is a miracle. All the students in the school know how she is preparing for her group debut. She debuted as solo singer. Attractive, cute heroine in any dramas she was in. It is not only boys who admire and fall for her, girls as well. In my case, I don’t really care about her tho even it’s always interesting to see her news on tv, hear her news in the radio or even seeing them in person like now. She is flawless. She is perfectly standing in front of me with her long hair went naturally all the way on her left shoulder, exposing her right side neck graciously. No. I didn’t really follow her much like how I followed chanyeol’s tail. I just happened to hear and see her like now.

She is smiling nicely. The place behind her is highlighting her face that made she looks like an angel coming without her wings.

“ hi “ she bowed which I cant just accept it but pay it back with the same degrees bow.

“ hi “ it’s funny how my throat almost choked myself.

“ do you have sometime to talk ? “

It’s good to talk with her but my biology report……

“ it’s an honor tho but I still have my biology report .. “

I almost said ‘unfinished’ and blurting all things nicely so she wont misunderstood that I didn’t want to talk with her now only to be cut off. If only she asked me to speak after school, I will just gladly accept it.

“ then I will just say it fast “ she smiled.

“ ah okay then “ I smiled too. I hope I didn’t throw any awkward smiles to her.

I actually feel bad that we talk in standing position. I am afraid that she will be too tired since she was a hard worker since back then when she was still in her trainee days. She was one of the best trainees the idol world ever has and she has that goddess look likes. Flawless skin, smooth hair, big eyes, lil nose and lips, long eyelashes and everytime we got near to her, she always smells like a strawberry.

“ you are so pretty “

Okay, it’s a compliment that I didn’t plan to say but it happened that way. I look at her eyes. Her stiff expression looks a bit calmer replaced by her cute eyesmile.

“ ah thank you “ she smiled innocently.

“ lee jin hee, right ? “

I nodded.

“ do you know my nickname ? “ she asked without hesitant but purity.

“ Chanyeol’s … “ I realized that my tone lowered each time. I know. I know her nickname too well. I know it that I hesitantly added the last part “ girl “

Seems like she tried to remind me about her position. I looked up to her, tried to find any signs of war from her eyes but I found nothing. She smiled.

“ Chanyeol ever broke up with me for a year but .. he came back to me, again. “

She is pretty, angel alike but her words are sharps like knives.

“ He will comeback to me. again

I don’t know how I look at her now. Probably blank faced. The way she pressed the word again shows me how insecure she is now. It told me that Chanyeol for sure, will come to her, again like how it used to be.

“ Thank you so much for your compliment, lee jin hee-ssi . I think I need to go now “ she bowed low then left. She left me dumbfounded in my own thoughts.

Who has no idea about Chanyeol and SeulGi. They are everyone’s lovely couple which also famous because of all their break up - make ups . From 10 years they have been together, article about them break up and meet again came around 5 times. It’s kinda ridiculous but everyone took a good understanding about that by saying they are young couple. Seulgi’s nickname is chanyeol’s girl while chanyeol is seulgi’s sun flower. All the make up articles about them, always show us, the reader, that it’s always chanyeol who came to see seulgi again. That’s why he ended up with seulgi’s sun flower. Their first break up article was almost as big as their first dating confirmation article but their latest break up article wasn’t as big as the first one. It’s not a big news anymore.

I am still following her steps when she left. Her hair turned left and right rhythmically with her steps. When she turned to left, she met chanyeol. I am sure he’s going to fetch me in my class, as usual. But then the looks he throws to seul gi is a look of longing. He sure is missed her. They look at each other for some seconds like how the scene of drama rolling. They used to be a perfect couple. Even when SeulGi has already passed him, his eyes still followed her shadow. I am sick of being a witness of such a scene that my steps lead me back to my chair. May be Chanyeol just trying to distract his feelings to her, may be he is using me now so he could forget her. May be he is missing her badly but he didn’t know how to get back to her. May be he is.

May be.