WDYATDM (10)

why did you agree to date me ?

tumblr_mrp28temsj1rxv75ko1_500.png

 

Channyeol gave me a cup of sweet hot choco. He apologized to me many times. He cupped my face many times then wiped the tears which flew like waterfall from the edge of my eyes. After I calmed down, he brought me here, asked me to sit and to wait for a minute then here he back with a cup of hot choco.

“ drink it slowly.. it’s still hot “ his hand tucked a hair behind my ear as he see me took a sip of it.

“ feeling better ? “ he asked, concerned. I nodded. Much better to be exact.  

“ sorry I made you cry.. “ his voice getting lower shows me how he regretted things he had done to me. I only shook my head, “ emm, I am fine.. “ I threw him a smile so he could feel better.

“ no, you are not fine “  he sighed then hung his head low. “ I m sorry “ he muttered a sorry again, this is his 1934827492346x sorry he already said to me. I felt the urge to just finish this hot choco so I can make a comfortable talk with him.

“ ah.. “ I hurriedly put the cup beside me then turned my whole body to see Chanyeol who keep his eyes on me. I cupped his face.

“ warm “ I mumbled. He still put that guilty expression on his face.

With my palms still cupping his face, I look closely to his face features. My eyes leisurely looking at his orbs then eyebrows then his eyelids, his lips and cheeks. My hands extended its position and now I placed my palms on back of his neck. I hugged him. I placed my nose right on his right shoulder, take a good smell of him then slowly moved to look at him again with my hands still on his nape. He looked at me, puzzled. I smiled.

“ I am okay as long as you are here with me “

All I said is truth now. At the very first time, I don’t have the thoughts of leaving him or go away. Now that I looked at his eyes after all the messy and doubts in me, I am sure he didn’t want me to leave, at all.

He heaved a sigh then stayed his head on my right shoulder which automatically let my hands off from him and went to his arms.

“ my heart is with you.. “

I just hope chanyeol cant hear how my heart’s beating now. It held a live marching band performance inside, I guess. I can smell his perfume and his hair now carefully caressing my cheek.

“ from the very first time I agreed to date you “

Every words he said blew some air to my side. I can feel how he also smell me there where his nose hovered at.

“ but yeah, I got shaken a bit by Seulgi when you said she came to take me back and I have no idea that you can see it that you started to doubt me “

I can feel the weight on my left shoulder is lifting up. His eyes look at me, dearly. With my hands on his palms now, he caressed my back of hands.

“ I don’t have the thought of leaving you though.. “

I am listening to his everywords, carefully. No. I am not trying to find any mistakes in his words. Even if I do find a lack on his next words, I will just let it pass. I don’t have another thought of just letting him go now. Why would I if he held my hands like this ?

“ that’s why I stay… I like you and I believe we can make this relationship lasting. Just don’t ask me why I like you since I don’t know what the answer exact answer is .. “

His eyes now wondering around me just like when I had him between my palms. I ever heard about how don’t ask about how do you fall for someone .. since love is just came like a wind struck. Creating chaos in you and every lil thing in you attracted to every lil thing of the other part.

“ it could be your smile “ then he caressed my lips as a smile crept on his face.

“ it could also be your eyes “ then he caressed my eyelid.

“ it could be your personality “ his thumb now caressed my cheeks.

“ it could just be your everything, one thing for sure it has to be you “ he let his hands stayed on each of my shoulders with his thumbs still caressed my cheeks lovingly, slowly.

He smiled then leaned in. I can only close my eyes as his lips started nibbling mine. I started to open my eyes when I heard he said “ happy birthday “

He held my hand then turned it to my palm. He put a well wrapped pinkish lil box on it then smiled at me.

“ what made me angry earlier is.. how you lied to me so that I couldn’t spend your birthday with you “ he pouted, made a fake sad face on him or may be real ? hehe how I wished it is just that way.

“ you can open it “ He threw a smug now. I opened the box slowly. I can expect it is ring but I have no idea that it’s the couple one.

“ so obvious right “ I can hear his words while his shoulder make a slight shrug. I shook my head.

“ thank you “ I smiled then he pinched my cheeks. When I almost put it in my own sweet finger, he took it away.

“ this one, I’ll put it for you like how it usually done when the man gave it “ he put that typical smile on his face and helped the ring to slip into my finger.

My eyes couldn’t leave the way how he put the ring to my finger. How it slipped smoothly, carefully so it wont hurt any part of me. He proudly stared on it as it’s done.

“ perfect ! “ he exclaimed.

“ then put this one to me “ he said as he gave me another ring then I do what I was told. Once its done, he put his finger right beside mine.

“ fit perfectly .. hehe “  He stared at it way too long than how I stared at it. I can only smile looking at him who cant stop smiling while looking at our fingers.

I am pretty surprised when he caught me staring but his smiles took it away as now I comfortably reply his smiles with my own. He pecked my lips, when his lips still hovered mine, he added “ happy birthday “ then kissed me again.

[why did you agree to date me]

 

“ awwwwwwwhhhh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you “ Hye Mi placed her head on my shoulder when her arms tangled my arm.

“ that was so perfectly sweet “ Jang Eum also said in a very cool way.

I just told them what happened to me last night after we celebrated my birthday party inside the karaoke room. I smiled to them in turn then stared at my finger which has the couple ring with chanyeol on it.

I decided to kill break school time with Jang Eum and Hye Mi, I have told Chanyeol that I wouldn’t take lunch with him. So here I am with my two besties.

“ what with this crowded ?? “ Jang Eum sounds annoyed and almost stood up when we saw Xiumin walked in with a bucket of rose. We all three stares at Xiumin in awe. What this oppa doing in my class ? I can see how he walked directly at me so I automatically stood up. He gave the bucket to me.

“ I guess you know who gave this bucket to you through me “ Xiumin smiled as I received his bucket. After saying those words he left coolly, before I can say thank you. Could it be chanyeol ? uuh.. I m not ready for such a sweet event. I cried inside. I wonder what will he said to me when he came at last.

That’s how 10 buckets of red roses now placed on my table and that’s how I successfully became the center of attention. Hye Mi keeps squealing beside me, the words she kept saying is “ omo so sweet so sweet “ when Jang Eum stood beside me and counted the bucket. Each of exo members words rather than sweet is more like congratulating and asking me to take care of chanyeol. Some said to come and play with them often. I feel welcomed.

“ehemm “

I moved my head to the speaker of my class. What a familiar voice.

“ It’s Park Chanyeol! Lee Jin Hee, a pretty student from 2-5, please accept my heart ! “ he said before added, “ I love you “ then the speaker sounds off could be heard. With that, Sehun came to my class with a bucket of red rose as well with a mini note on it. I smiled to Sehun as my hands received his bucket then took the note to see what’s written on it.

 

 

 

this is my first confession, get ready for more, pretty..

 

 

 

 

-끝-

 

 

tumblr_n0wumtV56D1rxv75ko1_500.png