WDYATDM (1)

why did you agree to date me ?

 

Chanyeol acts like a boyfriend to me. He even came to my home this morning to pick me up. I cant even explain properly to my parents who is chanyeol to me when he clearly and smoothly told them that he is my boyfriend. There how my mom welcomed him by let him to eat breakfast with me, mom and dad while daddy looked at him like how he looked at my sister’s boyfriend for the first time. After we ate breakfast, we left the home together. We took the same bus and he interlaced his fingers with me. We walked. Hand in hand. He swings our arms back and forth. It’s another prove to me that this all real. My heart is crazily beating from the first time I saw him in front of my door until this time. All I can do is staring at his face, no words slipped from my lips. I only said ‘hi’ to him. Nothing more. I realized that our steps are getting slower. He doesn’t swing our hands excitedly like few minutes before but he still held my hands, tightly.

“ why did you say nothing from the very first time I see you this morning until now ? “ he pouted but didn’t look at me, even a glance.

“ I – I am speechless “ I closed my eyes tightly. Okay , I cant come up with another words since I am not a good liar.

“ I am already here beside you tho.. but you didn’t say anything “

I grabbed his hands even tighter. Wishing he stopped his words. I just want to enjoy my time with him, I don’t want to argue or said anything this time. I just want to enjoy this dream alike time. Now we stopped walking. He looked at me. Smiling.

“ Do you have something to say ? “

I know he didn’t angry to me. I know it. He is still smiling like a morning angel to me, now.

“ let’s just enjoy the walks “ I plea. He formed a quick smile on his face. He nodded then we continue to walk passed the gate.

 

 

[why did you agree to date me]

“ YOU ARE CRAZY PARK CHANYEOL !”

I can hear some laughs and teases in front of me. I felt uncomfortable but chanyeol’s grip keeps me at ease. I still only look at the table in front of me while Chanyeol still sat right beside me then slowly took our interwined fingers on the table.

“ I am not “ he claimed as another smile crept on his face.

“ let’s go “ he whispered right in my ears and helped me to move from my seat.

Chanyeol just finished introducing me to his closest friends. His closest friends know how I am being annoying to him this past month. They even gave chanyeol special times by leaving him on every lunch time only to let him have a lunch with me.

“ what are you thinking about ? “ he asked while my left cheek softly. I sat in front of him crossed the table. “ you used to be so annoying tho “ he chuckled then took his chopstick.

“ Why did you agree to date me in my last confession to you, Chanyeol ? “

I can see that Chanyeol is pretty surprised by my question but he managed to smile.

“because I want to. “ he smiled.

“ I date you because I want to, is that wrong ? “ he asked me back. I shook my head abit. Well, I didn’t really feel that he wanted to date me. Should we move back to the day when I asked him to date me then he agreed ? He didn’t even take much time to consider about agreeing to date me. It was too sudden for me back then but yet so happy that my body feels so light.  

“ but why didn’t you say yes to me in my first, second, third confession ? “ I asked him bluntly. Curiosity is killing me to be truth.

“ I remember that you said only dating me is enough for you no matter what my reason is ? “ he tried to remind me that I ever said those words to him. Yeah I did in my third confession. I remain silent because of his sudden counter attack. I focused to my lunch and decided not to ask him anything further since yeah, dating him is enough for now. I smug a bit once I repeated in my mind that I am Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend.

I hope nothing’s going wrong with Chanyeol’s brain. He even accompanied me back home. He asked for my number. He held my hand all the times. He let everyone see that he is close to me. He didn’t say anything to other friends about my relationship with him. Only to his closest EXO members.

“ I’ll pick you up again “ he smiled before he left me dumbfounded. Today isn’t a dream, I pinched my cheek and I thought it is bleeding now. 

 

131110 #EMAzing EXO